Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs (43710 Views)

Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Makuos19: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by suremanpatriot: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin hahaaaaa! med doc,can this hold scalpel? The babe is loaded and in a hurry to go show her chest talent.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Eberex(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
wehrey
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Deejaygold(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maxcollins042:
cry

Parents should not force their wards into taking a career path that they do not find fascinating.

This medical doctor in the making cum boobs shaker is clearly a victim of the my-child-will-be-a-medical-doctor from her parents whereas her destiny lies in boobs shaking.

It's well.

So person canur shake breast in peace again?
Disappointment everywhere in this nation
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by taf4u4me(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
breast cancer loading... WA to gbon
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Zencrypto: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
my good people, invest in the crypto market now with zencon crypto brokerage for your maximum return on investment (ROI) regardless of the crypto market's volatility, contact us via (zencon.agency@gmail.com) for a more comprehensive explanation and guidelines.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Zamo11: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
Corpers beware
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by ATTAH012(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ar u sure she study medicine or breast shaking.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Longman313(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dirty girl,with Dirty breast
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by exlinklodge: 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Smh

Which breast she dey shake?

This one Na breast?

When I hear breast, I think say Na milk factory. This one self no reach cowbell N10 those days.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Reucy(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Agugbadin:
Cherry If you know how ugly you are you won't be exposing you ugly Manish body. You are ugliest doctor I have ever seen, No person will ever want to tell you so as not to offend you. Your ugliness is same as that of a BAT

Oh boo, that's harsh, don't you think so?
If have no hand in making yourself come out as cute as you are what right have you then to call a person ugly.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Masionreay: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Some female Doctors see themselves as demigod. They feel that they have landed.
No fear, no respect. No critical reasoning
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by olisaEze(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
She’s a dentist and not a doctor!

Pls argue with ur keypad!! grin
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Neddyogu(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Me I'm still looking for the bress oo.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Starhearts: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Make l no talk wetin dey my to some pple here
If l vomit, dem go ban me for LIFE?
Let me keep quiet
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Deowl: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is unethical to the medical profession world wide.
Mdcn should act.
Disrepute to this profession, which she is only provisionally registered!
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
If I talk, internet will ban me
Pls don't talk, I don't want you to lose your NL citizenship and internet will miss you too much.

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Makuos19: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Deowl:
This is unethical to the medical profession world wide.
Mdcn should act.
Disrepute to this profession, which she is only provisionally registered!
She is a Prostitute in medical profession!!!
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
She’s ugly but I enjoy watching some of her videos.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by succana: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't think so. She's one of the best brains then in school. Still can't say how she ended up being like this cos she's got a very calm look.
Maxcollins042:
cry

Parents should not force their wards into taking a career path that they do not find fascinating.

This medical doctor in the making cum boobs shaker is clearly a victim of the my-child-will-be-a-medical-doctor from her parents whereas her destiny lies in boobs shaking.

It's well.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by ayomide77: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by nickxtra(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by sheubaba2013: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
What does it take for my post to get to the front page? Please send me whatsapp message or call me on 08038834322. Thanks
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by REDLORD1: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
The b!tch just wanna trend online but it all went wrong!
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by samtiyelov1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Is this one a doctor? I no think this one go fit save life o.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by themanderon: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
The curse of the whoring doctor.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Well, I watched the video. She's too serious, just trying to get attention to whatever she has to offer. Nice one
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
dis one go rape her patient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.