Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (3947 Views)

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. / Girls Read Plsssssssssss / Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2010
der ws a man dat called me as a wrong no 4rm abroad, since den he has been calling me often n so much care about me. he told me he is 34yrs n l stay precisely in his home town wen he first call me. and then am 22, after a year he came home and tried to have sex with me but i refused and he went back and continued callin, l am now in love with him and so also him. l have been suspectn dt he s married but wen i askd him he denied it n will b totally angry, at last he askd me if am gonna leave hm if he tells me smtin n i said no, he said he s 45yrs nxt mnth, he admittd 2 b married but is divorcd afta his wife's sexual excapades whch pictures he had hurts him n his wife nevr denied it n had 4 children 2bys n 2girls, he said he love n want to marry me, he gave me a short time to tink bout it n tell him if am leavin or stayin with him, wen i askd hm why he hasnt tld me all dis he said dt i suprisd him my behaviour n nt askin him 4 money since we knew n he wan to have confidence in me n will nt wan me to leave him. nw am only but 24yrs n d last n my family. d funny thing is dat d wife is still with his mun n kids in his mansion n his home town, but he said dt he will solve d matter. plsssssssssssssssssss nairalanders wat do you think is my stand, wat do i do. shuld i walk away shuld i wait n seeeee is it worth it? plsssssssssssssssssssss helppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Carolece(f): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2010
I cant read though the slang/broken lanugage. Please translate in English. Thanks in advance.

Carolece
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by red100(f): 12:38am On Dec 04, 2010
better forget about him and move on
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 04, 2010
@poster
there is nothing wrong with giving this man a chance since you love him BUT you have to be together(physically dating) for a while before you can really evaluate this guy.

how can you even think of marriage when he lives on the other side of the world and havent spent a great deal of time DISCOVERING him truly?! as you can already see, there seems to be a lot that you dont know about him.
take your time!!!!!

stuff such as stigma, age difference, family, difference of lifestyle/views/requirement/needs etc are just some of the few things that need to be looked into before taking such a bold move.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Mygoldie(f): 1:11am On Dec 04, 2010
@op you sound like a very young girl,  my advice for you is this
look for a more serious guy,
you are just 24,
do not start what you cannot finish,
remember this guy in question has four kids,
and a wife too,
he might say he will divorce his wife,but how sure is he?
he might praise you and tell you sweet nothings,but pls use your head and not your heart,
he is far too old for you and  in the future,you will get to know that,
do you know his sexual capability, ?,
you are still very young.why not date younger cool headed guys,have fun in a sensible way,  and along the way,you ill get to meet a better companion,
Lastly, talk to your mum about it,im sure she won't mislead you.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2010
@mygoldie, tnks and God bless u
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by kmoneyE(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2010
Trouble dey for Longe farm Longe himself na trouble*** Stop playing with fire **

Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Mygoldie(f): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2010
awww Anie15,God bless you and guide you too. smiley
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2010
@my brown, tnks so much
@red100 tnx
@k-money tnx
@mygoldie
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Akinagirl(f): 1:27am On Dec 04, 2010
Nobody seems to be pointing out the fact that this man lied to her from the get go!
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Mygoldie(f): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2010
yea he lied to her,but i don't think it is necessary to dwell on that,at the moment. the way forward and a solution is what she should be thinking of.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by kmoneyE(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2010
Akinagirl:

Nobody seems to be pointing out the fact that this man lied to her from the get go!

She should just forget him** try to erease him from your  memory** I beg you such is life ooo*** I dont want you to die young** because you too young to face the problems when they start coming****

Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by SpikesC1: 1:47am On Dec 04, 2010
no even think am twice abi you want die. Old papa with 4 kids and a wife which he might still love again, though you are not even sure if they are really seperated. and you are even too young,this is the new world,dont waist your precious life for some shit bag
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2010
@spike c tnx
@k=money tnx
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by mediatrix8(f): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2010
Annie,This guy you are telling is married and you said his wife is still living in his home.That means The family is still in tact and he can't exchange his family for you.If it's true that he loves you and you love him as well.You will just be his mistress,sorry to say but it's the outcome of entering his life.You are only 24 and very young.Your future is bright.Since,you haven't had an intimate relationship with him.It's not yet too late for you to move on and find a man of your own.Unless you wanna fight your love for him and accept the consequences, then the decision still on your hand.I just hope and pray for you to be strong in dealing situations like this for it will determine your destiny.God luck& God bless you!
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by boomii(f): 2:48am On Dec 04, 2010
You are too young to get involved with a man with lot of issues,he's got 4kids phewwww and he's also a liar. I believe you deserve better,get yourself a young guy. the decision lies with you.Best of luck.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2010
@mediatrix8 tnks so much dt is jst it and evrything is happening just now, l suspectd that HE IS MARRIED but he denied it bt nw he admittd sayin dt he wan to have confidence in me first befor he can face me. d fact dt his wife still stays in his house with his mother n children as l learnt 4rm him, dat made me totally confused, BUT I STILL THINK THERE IS MUCH I DONT KNW ABT HIM THAT STILL MAKE ME SUSPECT HIM OR IS HE TESTING ME. BUT HE DONT LOOK 45, HE REALLY LOOK 34 OR THEREABOUT AND SOUND SO TRUE , BUT AM WILLING TO TAKE ADVICE SO I CAN HANDLE MY SITUATION EFFECTIVELY AND MATUREDLY, TNKS SO MUCH
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 3:05am On Dec 04, 2010
@boomi tnks k
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by jaybee3(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2010
21 yrs age difference is just too much.
You are damn too young to be thrown into baby mama saga.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2010
@jay be tnks for ur contribution
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by mediatrix8(f): 3:29am On Dec 04, 2010
annie15:

@mediatrix8 tnks so much dt is jst it and evrything is happening just now, l suspectd that HE IS MARRIED but he denied it bt nw he admittd sayin dt he wan to have confidence in me first befor he can face me. d fact dt his wife still stays in his house with his mother n children as l learnt 4rm him, dat made me totally confused, BUT I STILL THINK THERE IS MUCH I DONT KNW ABT HIM THAT STILL MAKE ME SUSPECT HIM OR IS HE TESTING ME. BUT HE DONT LOOK 45, HE REALLY LOOK 34 OR THEREABOUT AND SOUND SO TRUE , BUT AM WILLING TO TAKE ADVICE SO I CAN HANDLE MY SITUATION EFFECTIVELY AND MATUREDLY, TNKS SO MUCH

What is the meaning of the phrase I highlighted above? What confidence he is talking about shocked Perhaps,He just wanna get you intimately that's it.I am very sure still have a lot of things you don't know about him.Alright you are suspecting he is 34 as his physical look but he told you he is 45.Wait, do you know how old are his children? If he has teen-ager kids absolutely he is 45.You said,,he is testing you,in which aspect? He maybe testing your sincerity and love,and that his family story are lies?I mean he is single or what? or maybe testing you to get you and then leave you, I am also confused yet interested to know everything and help you out If I may,
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 4:12am On Dec 04, 2010
@mediatix
tnx, yes dts it he want to get intimate n he told me dt his first daughter is a teenager abt 14/15 yrs. I evn tried searchin through his facebook to knw hm bt no information is leadin to his family wif n children no much info abt hm der nt evn 4rm his fcbk friends. Hmm . Ok l believ his s sincerely tellin me d truth bt n bits. Shuld l jst wait patiencely watch 2 see n hear more stories or if he cals me l shuld jst tell him off n kill d love
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by mediatrix8(f): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2010
Annie,just keep on observing him to know the truth behind,you should find out if he is lying.But,while on the process guard your heat and your self, expect the unexpected ,if you won't submit yourself to him and you discovered his real story and there's nothing to regret about, I will be back and talk to you tonight, gotto go now for work.Take care girl
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by MrsEve1: 4:33am On Dec 04, 2010
The thing women will SUFFER AND GO THROUGH for a piece of penis,
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by jaybee3(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2010
hehehehehehehhe
she is after love not dciik. She hasn't slept with him yet so what ya saying Q?
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by MrsEve1: 4:39am On Dec 04, 2010
Then why would she be running behind a MARRIED MAN? undecided
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by jaybee3(m): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2010
She fell in love to a liar and as you know it's not that easy to fall outta love.
Anyhoo, her best bet is to start using her head rather than her heart
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by MrsEve1: 4:55am On Dec 04, 2010
Yeah, I agree it VERY HARD TO FALL OUT OF LOVE once you fall hard in love,

Well, that why women need to stop falling for things men say take it for what it is and pay attention to the body action, eye movement, and signs of inconstitencies,

Erratic body movements or rushed speech usually a sign a person is lying or fumbling,
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by jaybee3(m): 4:59am On Dec 04, 2010
I disagree angrily. The best of them (players) are known to possess the 3 c's (cool, calm and collected).
Only way to find out if someone is a playa or liar is if you spend time with them.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by MrsEve1: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2010
Even the best players can be DISCOVERED, I am very good at detecting who lying and who aint, I pay attention to the inconstitencies they are the FLAG WAVERS,
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by jaybee3(m): 5:03am On Dec 04, 2010
Isn't that what you all say until you get played?
What if the player is so good at his game that he turns himself to an introvert?
I hope u know that not all players are lousy
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by MrsEve1: 5:10am On Dec 04, 2010
jaybee,

I honestly can say I never been a victim of that, THANK GOD, I usually can tell if a person is not real, TRUST ME I have actually told my friends that the men they are dating aren't real and they said I don't know what I am talking about, THEN I LATER HAVE TO CONSOLE THEM,

It is not hard,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

, / Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? / My Neighbour Is Out And It's About To Rain, What Should I Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.