Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Don't Understand Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Girls (8425 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooluzi: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Don't blame the ladies you're dating for something you created yourself. Who introduced money early on in the...whatever you all had? It was you! You created the expectation by offering to give her money the 1st day you met her. Don't bait & switch now. 1st get to know a person before getting "benevolent" with your funds. Because doing so early, you're indirectly telling them that time is money & money is time. So why are you surprised that 1)she's out with her begging bowl & 2) she doesn't want to spend time with you? You taught her that she's doing you a favour, hence you wanted to buy her time. So either pay up or change how you conduct your relationships. A person that genuinely likes you won't need incentives to spend time with you, so stop rewarding people for doing fùck all.
correct

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by carter009(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
I pity your boyfriend.
victorian:

You even have patience to wait til 10 months before requesting for money and he refused can u imagine?

If u tell him to wait 10months before he have sex with you? Won't he run?

Las Las he still behaved like the scum, he is.

Anyways my own is I'm celibate, you can keep your money if u don't want to spend and don't expect me to spend either. Let's see where the selfishness and stinginess will lead us to.

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Zinny25(f): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... Can you please stop replying those guys, let them call you whatever names they like.
You don’t need to prove anything to anyone, just for them to know you’re saying the truth.
May the lord crown your effort and bless your hustle. Peace
Amen sis, I won't reply them anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by nisai: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And the only way to change the entitlement is by not giving "tokens" to people for basically doing the same thing you're also doing. Which part of what I'm saying is not sinking in? If I was a man, a woman would have to breakdance before getting a cent out of me. You guys are just too desperate. You create these ldilemmas yourselves.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't need to keep proving anything to you... just get this fact,all girls aren't the same ok...

I'm not sure you know the value of 100 naira.

Maybe you meant 1000 naira OR 10k.

100 naira? Habba.

Sister FEAR GOD NA PLEASE. FEAR GOD

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
AstroG:

Nne,this one off me wella.
All though ah the BASH Naija women wella but this GIRL IS GOLDen.

This type of GIRLS ARE VERY RARE

Mehn! cheesy

Her type is indeed golden. I never see this type before, I swear!

Mehn! Women dey o..

Chai!
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
carter009:
I pity your boyfriend.

U don't need to pity my bf.

He's happy the way I'm treating his love for me. As long as i can allow him see my face and be around me. He's cool with it. Believing with time, it will get better cheesy
It's good like that.

Some men like hard women, women who are not easy to conquer and that's where I fall in.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

I'm not sure you know the value of 100 naira.

Maybe you meant 1000 naira OR 10k.

100 naira? Habba.

Sister FEAR GOD NA PLEASE. FEAR GOD

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

My belle o cheesy

Oh Lord! You are so funny.

You are begging her to fear God grin

Oh God abeg o!!
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Dem

Yes na dem dem cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Do I blame you? Zero comprehension. Bleep off.
grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by nisai: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant
I believe you fine girl. Stop trying to convince them (those guys) like they are some sort of validating agencies that would certify your speech.

I like you. I like your conviction. I doff my hat my lady.

May God help you.

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by luvyaself95(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

U don't need to pity my bf.

He's happy the way I'm treating his love for me. As long as i can allow him see my face and be around me. He's cool with it. Believing with time, it will get better cheesy
It's good like that.

Some men like hard women, women who are not easy to conquer and that's where I fall in.
if you're hard believe me i will be hard on you WTF...
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 1:00am On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
if you're hard believe me i will be hard on you WTF...

Be my fucvking guest.

Do I look like I care? angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by carter009(m): 1:21am On Aug 18, 2019
You always like using harsh words, take it easy,
I don't know what is eating you up..
victorian:

Be my fucvking guest.

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Rosay15(f): 3:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. I don't blame you, I blame society and the media for distorting reality and encouraging a strong sense of entitlement that defies personal boundaries. A boyfriend is not a husband and a girlfriend is not a wife. As a girlfriend, you don't owe it to your boyfriend to cook for him except if he demanded and you agreed. Her boyfriend didn't force her on gun point against her will. Even at that, cooking for him doesn't mean he owes her anything.

The girl either made up the story or is incredibly exaggerating her true story. How will you give a naija guy money and he will call you desperate? Helping a naija guy with cash even builds your reputation in his eyes because he will think you have the money and therefore you are no dating him for the money. Also, since you are not stingy, you then become wife material. grin

Her story is either made up or exaggerated. After such loyalty and services rendered to a naija guy, he will deny you cash when you are in need? His wife material? Abegi. grin
... Oga stfu, you don’t know me and I don’t have to prove anything to you.
I don’t know when you guys will stop this mentality cus to you every lady have entitled mentality and I don’t even know where you see the set of ladies you guys date that alway makes you to conclude on what you don’t know.
For your info, there are some guys that don’t know how to bring anything to the table no matter how the lady try her best to bring something to the table and keep the relationship so don’t be surprised cuz it happens and I believe relationships is about both parties bringing something on the table and not one party.
So there’s nothing like entitled mentality, try and get your fact right before tagging the lady a liar. Peace
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by zed7: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum

Why 'borrow' from him? Don't you have family and close female friends? Or better still, why not take a loan from a financial institution since you were employed? Borrowing money is so easy now from these institutions. They even entice you to take loans. The real issue here is woman want to be paid for being in a relationship. It's the monster that men created, especially the early Yahoo boys and rich illiterate traders.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2019
millionboi2:
Go to ur village and pick one pretty gal

Wack poor man mentality
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by millionboi2: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Wack poor man mentality
mumu

U village is ur constituency not bush....we all ve village.

Fakehoe,we know ur type.

Beta b real,mek thy 4no write ur name 4forbes finish com clean m back.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by don4real18(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
Finish the story. You haven't told us of the gifts he probably bought for you or the outings you both enjoyed during your so-called dating.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Rosay15:
[s]... Oga stfu, you don’t know me and I don’t have to prove anything to you.
I don’t know when you guys will stop this mentality cus to you every lady have entitled mentality and I don’t even know where you see the set of ladies you guys date that alway makes you to conclude on what you don’t know.
For your info, there are some guys that don’t know how to bring anything to the table no matter how the lady try her best to bring something to the table and keep the relationship so don’t be surprised cuz it happens and I believe relationships is about both parties bringing something on the table and not one party.
So there’s nothing like entitled mentality, try and get your fact right before tagging the lady a liar. Peace[/s]
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
carter009:
You always like using harsh words, take it easy,
I don't know what is eating you up..

Nothing is eating me up..

I'm relaxed and enjoying my Sunday after today's worship in church.

Today's service is a blast! cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Rosay15(f): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=Martinez39 post=81361361][/quote]... psycho
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rosay15:
... psycho
grin wink
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by frozen70(f): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
goodman41:
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i laughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me looke like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.

Getting a good wife is not through gambling, keep searching you will get one just around you
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by luvyaself95(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

Be my fucvking guest.
you don't need to Miss Hard...
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by carter009(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol, OK ooooo
victorian:

Nothing is eating me up..

I'm relaxed and enjoying my Sunday after today's worship in church.

Today's service is a blast! cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
carter009:
Lol, OK ooooo

Yes o!

I'm in a great mood smiley
Enjoy the day ahead
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
luvyaself95:
you don't need to Miss Hard...

Don't mind me, I'm soft today grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by RuggedArab: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant

Would you be my girlfriend? I won’t stress you.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Na there you Bleep up. Maturity is not by age.

There's a 29 year old friend I had who Always asked for money and mismanaged her own money too. The last time I told her that she creates her own money issues herself, she took offence.

On the other hand, her 19 year old friend that I talk to almost never asks for money. Will call you first, brought food for me when I was sick, etc. The only money issues she has had have been in relation to school.

Age is a number guys.

DrObiHogan:
Leave little girls alone. Normally if a girl is below 25 she's not for me. That's the stage in their life and you can't help but subscribe to her demands. She probably wants to buy this shoe or gown her friend has and by then every man that comes to say hi will get a yes for the money only. A 25-28 year old lady knows better at this age and most won't make such unreasonable demands at all.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by niceguy555: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.

You are very very correct with your submission. All you said is true. We reason in same direction
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by niceguy555: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..The op doesn't sound desperate to me. He just did it out of his magnanimity and simple courtesy. Just like an appreciation for making out time and besides it only for tp.See,its a norm here for most girls to go see a guy without having tfare. So,even if you want to blame the op,take am easy. We know the people we are dealing with here.

You are very correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / OMG!!! South Africa Man Almost Kill Himself With Oversize Lady – PHOTOS + VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.