Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Don't Understand Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Girls (8432 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
cooooooks:
Your Englsh is so bad that you did not understand that you typed rubbish.

Thank you
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by cooooooks(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
I was a tad too harsh. Next time just respond to what I said and don't insult me.

Have a great week.

victorian:

Thank you
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
victorian:

Bros, Sex is the problem.

I want to do things right in any relationship i go into and celibacy is one of them. Lemme know the real you and stop hiding behind fucvking all weekend and nights.
Simple.

i must say i respect ur decision outrightly .. like i said before "sex is not d problem" relationship is all about seein the realness or true colour of your partner, unforunately we men don't showcase our true color until after sex just as women don't showcase there nature until after marriage... espc naggin grin
Lemme just say these for you, the best way to know if someone truly loves you is not by celibracy or money lavishing as most gurls believe ..sis naa by time.
A man that sacrifices is time to be there for you even when you know he is not idle is worth investin whatever is left of ur heart on.
celibacy can only prolong r/ship its doesnt guarantee a lasting r/ship. madam we men can go to any length than you are assuming o! naa money engagement & marriage go chop

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Mypeople2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Definitely not that early. Why would you be giving away money to someone you don't even know that well? She could be living with another guy for all we know & OP is over there volunteering his services as "Minister of Finance", as foolish men are often referred to by these gold digging women. No part of their meeting deserves a monetary handshake is all I'm saying. He's the problem here, not her.
Wow! I have learnt this one

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Mypeople2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
Babe sorry o... I have never dated a girl without giving her money,not even in my dreams.So don't say men are scum .I was even thinking it is a myth for a guy not to spend money on his woman

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Mypeople2(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't know why i find it hard to believe this story.

1. You took transport to his house (to and fro)
2. You cooked with your own money, went to market and bought food stuffs every single time.
3. Each time you come, he has never even given you 100 naira. Not even for Eva water, which is 100 naira.
Soft drinks, which is 150 naira.
4. This happened continually for 10 months.

Okay, let us assume all this true. So when HE WAS TOASTING YOU, he never even gave you 100 naira too?

In short, you are definitely lying.
Abi my guy? it is because I have never seen a guy not giving his babe money or even recharge card. I am bewildered, shocked and perplexed
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
ericsmith:

i must say i respect ur decision outrightly .. like i said before "sex is not d problem" relationship is all about seein the realness or true colour of your partner, unforunately we men don't showcase our true color until after sex just as women don't showcase there nature until after marriage... espc naggin grin
Lemme just say these for you, the best way to know if someone truly loves you is not by celibracy or money lavishing as most gurls believe ..sis naa by time.
A man that sacrifices is time to be there for you even when you know he is not idle is worth investin whatever is left of ur heart on.
celibacy can only prolong r/ship its doesnt guarantee a lasting r/ship. madam we men can go to any length than you are assuming o! naa money engagement & marriage go chop

Well I'm not ready to have sex with any man who claims he loves me just to know if he will stay.

It doesn't work for my body system and spiritual life like that.

In fact I will hate the man instantly ,if sex is needed to know if he loves me sincerely and will stay. I don't need it.

If that's the case, Biko lemme stay single until I meet my kind.
There is a man for everyone, likewise there is a woman for every man. That's the reality about life .
Las Las I will get the one that we will compliment each other.

That's for me.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by carter009(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol, hope you will meet him soon dear, cos time waits for no one.
victorian:

Well I'm not ready to have sex with any man who claims he loves me just to know if he will stay.

In fact I will hate the man instantly ,if sex is needed to know if he loves me sincerely and will stay. I don't need it.

There is a man for everyone, likewise there is a woman for every man. That's the reality about life .

That's for me.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
carter009:
Lol, hope you will meet him soon dear, cos time waits for no one.

I don't need time to wait for me. Its between me and my God.

I cant do what displeases my spirit , cos i want to marry .

Make marriage hold. Itself abeg. We live life once. I cant be fucvking men upanda to. Know who will end up marrying. Me..

Make such men stay one side biko, I don't need them.

I thank God, my God is taking good care of me. My purpose on earth is to live a peaceful ,purposeful and happy life inline with my Creator . Marriage does not necessarily bring those three things I mentioned, especially if one marries wrong. And there are so many wrong men out there. Jeez! And have had enough dose of such men.
This period of my life is filled with so much peace and free will to live and be a blessing to people. That's my main focus now sef. To touch lives. Make man carry his wahala go stay one place jare. I don't need their sex!

But thanks for your concern grin

I go dey alright cheesy

In fact I'm Alright sef! grin

But thanks smiley
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Baby i like ur understanding can we talk?
victorian:

I don't need time to wait for me. Its between me and my God.

I cant do what displeases my spirit , cos i want to marry .

Make marriage hold. Itself abeg. We live life once. I cant be fucvking men upanda to. Know who will end up marrying. Me..

Make such men stay one side biko, I don't need them.

I thank God, my God is taking good care of me. My purpose on earth is to live a peaceful ,purposeful and happy life inline with my Creator . Marriage does not necessarily bring those three things I mentioned, especially if one marries wrong. And there are so many wrong men out there. Jeez! And have had enough dose of such men.
This period of my life is filled with so much peace and free will to live and be a blessing to people. That's my main focus now sef. To touch lives. Make man carry his wahala go stay one place jare. I don't need their sex!

But thanks for your concern grin

I go dey alright cheesy

In fact I'm Alright sef! grin

But thanks smiley
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
victorian:

Well[b] I'm not ready to have sex [/b]with any man who claims he loves me just to know if he will stay.

That's for me.

I know that i don't av a problem with whatever choices or decision you've made, what is my gain even if you start avin sex, abeg lock am n throwaway d key grin
All that epistle may benefit someone else reading, we live we learn
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2019
goodman41:
Baby i like ur understanding can we talk?

Thanks dear

Yes we can

Click on my pm, I will reply.

Good morning
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2019
ericsmith:

I know that i don't av a problem with whatever choices or decision you've made, what is my gain even if you start avin sex, abeg lock am n throwaway d key grin
All that epistle may benefit someone else reading, we live we learn

Better smiley
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
united442:

i burst laugh when i read thisgrin grin

o.p abeg settle down look for wife oh, this ur strategy of finding a wife is very funnygrin

hahahahahahagrin

bcux of 1k o.p say him done see wifegrin

i wonder the kind of shock you received when she asked you for 5kgrin

atleast o.p, u still get sense.
Hahahahaha I just can’t stop laughing here grin
The op is very funny, I think he was in shock cos when the lady said she needed 5k,it sounded like 5m to him grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
victorian:

Better smiley

Like seriously ! sista victoria no be fight naw

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
ericsmith:

Like seriously ! sista victoria no be fight naw

I ain't fighting with anyone dude.

I'm calm and focused today.

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
victorian:

I ain't fighting with anyone dude.

I'm calm and focused today.

i can also see you are lookin pretty today ....
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
ericsmith:

i can also see you are lookin pretty today ....

Thanks smiley

You are good looking yourself.

Nice! cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
victorian:

Thanks smiley

i was think you'll say handsome sef, please gimme back my pix

You are good looking yourself.

Nice! cheesy

so you are feelin tew proud to use d rite word "handsome" abi, please gimme back my pix
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
ericsmith:

so you are feelin tew proud to use d rite word "handsome" abi, please gimme back my pix

Haba! Take am easy na

Is good looking and handsome not the same thing?

Hmmm na WA o

OK Mr Handsome., hope u are feeling fine nw?
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
victorian:

Haba! Take am easy na

Is good looking and handsome not the same thing?

Hmmm na WA o

OK Mr Handsome., hope u are feeling fine nw?

am jus gonna blush for the rest of the week ..

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
ericsmith:

am jus gonna blush for the rest of the week ..

Lol

You no serious

Keep blushing! Lol
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by hechno(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
DrObiHogan:
Leave little girls alone. Normally if a girl is below 25 she's not for me. That's the stage in their life and you can't help but subscribe to her demands. She probably wants to buy this shoe or gown her friend has and by then every man that comes to say hi will get a yes for the money only. A 25-28 year old lady knows better at this age and most won't make such unreasonable demands at all.
correct guy��
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2019
U didn't see my masage?
victorian:

Thanks dear

Yes we can
Click on my pm, I will reply.
Good morning
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
goodman41:
U didn't see my masage?

Sorry, just checked my mail nw.

I have replied.

Please check.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
I checked i didn't see the masage
victorian:

Sorry, just checked my mail nw.
I have replied.

Please check.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
goodman41:
I checked i didn't see the masage

OK what's your number, type it here.

I will call.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by goodman41: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
victorian:

OK what's your number, type it here.

I will call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.