Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Don't Understand Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand Girls (8433 Views)

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / My Aunty Most Times Touch My Nipple&penis,please EPP ,I Don't Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Kingsteve(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
goodman41:
I got to know this girl through facebook, a 21 year old IMT student. After chatting like 3 month i invited her but she refused to come but asked me to come to Enugu to see her which i went on getting to Enugu i asked her to come to holy ghost catholic church compound to see me on hearing this she shouted "church kwa" i said yes maybe she wanted a hotel. I waited before she now came to holy ghost, we talked and liked each other when i wanted to go i gave her N1000 for her T fare back to her hostel but she refused that she don't need my money that she is the one that sopposed to entertain me. I was happy that i have found a wife, before i left she promised to visit me after her exams but after her exam she didn't come she keeps promising and failing one day she texted me that she needed N5k to make up with her house rent i laughed and texted her that i am disapointed from her for making me looke like a mugu/maga. Girls i cant understand u guys now am still looking for a good wife.
Op, Try understanding girls at your peril.
Just go with the flow...
If they give you bullsh!t...reciprocate.
If they show you love, also reciprocate.
That's the only language most of them understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
She tried showing that she is not like other girls but reality slapped her out of her pretence. grin Beside, is that how to look for a wife? You have better chances of meeting an alien spaceship. grin

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Martinez39:
grin
.. Boss,where have you been? You see the way most of our ladies reason? Instead of her to get the money from her father or even brother,no,she went for another girls brother to leech on.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Boss,where have you been? You see the way most of our ladies reason? Instead of her to get the money from her father or even brother,no,she went for another girls brother to leech on.
For a while, I come here few minutes each day. I am busy these days.

Don't mind her. Why can't she go and hustle? She painted an emotional story so as to make us see her boyfriend as the greedy monster who refused the innocent princess that genuinely needed help. grin She is yet to understand that a boyfriend is not a husband and a boyfriend doesn't owe you a damn. If she needs money, let her ask her parents or go hustle.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by XhosaNostra(f): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..The op doesn't sound desperate to me. He just did it out of his magnanimity and simple courtesy. Just like an appreciation for making out time and besides it only for tp.See,its a norm here for most girls to go see a guy without having tfare. So,even if you want to blame the op,take am easy. We know the people we are dealing with here.

Looooool. Then don't bìtch & moan about superficial relationships. Take it like a correct moegoe grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Zinny25(f): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deltayankeeboi:
Why didn't you ask your father to give you the money. Is the guy under any obligation to give you his money? In the course of the ten month relationship, how much did you yourself give to the guy or rather what tangible gift did you get him first that he will surely remember you for. The moment you ask a Nigerian girl out, she automatically becomes an orphan who has nobody to take care of her. God forbid you set of Nigerian girls.
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by millionboi2: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand guys.... I dated one like that for one year and through out the relationship I never asked for a dime because I don't know how to, moreover I'm employed and he never even gave me #100 recharge card not to talk of giving me money. I had a pressing need at a time this should be after 10months of dating, I reluctantly asked him to borrow me some money, I knew the courage it took me to open my mouth to ask him,and he refused. In his little mind he's wise,no girl can eat his money...Guys are scum
hahahah

Local man cannot can
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:
I get him things, Cook in my house and take to him. The cost of transportation from my house to his is #600, I see him often, I have never asked for transportation fare. I go to fast food get him things whenever I wanna visit. what I'm saying in essence is that guys can never be pleased,u ask them for money they call you golddigger,u don't but instead give them they say u r too desperate.
Did he hold you at gun point to do these things? You don't owe him all these things and he doesn't owe you a damn. All that concerns both of you is the decision to spend your life together as husband and wife. Beside, if you give guys money, they wouldn't say you are desperate. You clearly haven't given guys money before. I am sure your story is either a lie or an exaggeration.

I don't go into relationship for monetary gains, I'm very ok,at least I'm contented with what I have, that's why I keep working hard,next time get your facts straight about me before coming to my comment to rant
Well, keep working hard so you don't have to look to the son of another man for money. Either you ask your parents or hustle for money. Bf owes you nothing.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Send her d money...she is jst testing u
Lol.. see dem grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..The op doesn't sound desperate to me. He just did it out of his magnanimity and simple courtesy. Just like an appreciation for making out time and besides it only for tp.See,its a norm here for most girls to go see a guy without having tfare. So,even if you want to blame the op,take am easy. We know the people we are dealing with here.

What nonsense is that.. If she had told him she wasn't having any tfare before she came over that is understandable. Change ur mindset guy & stop poosie worshipping. If u can't worship God then worship any other thing but never poosie.. Stop it

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
dairykidd:

What nonsense is that.. If she had told him she wasn't having any tfare before she came over that is understandable. Change ur mindset guy & stop poosie worshipping. If u can't worship God then worship any other thing but never poosie.. Stop it
Do I blame you? Zero comprehension. Bleep off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AstroG: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Did he hold you at gun point to do these things? You don't owe him all these things and he doesn't owe you a damn. All that concerns both of you is the decision to spend your life together as husband and wife. Beside, if you give guys money, they wouldn't say you are desperate. You clearly haven't given guys money before. I am sure your story is either a lie or an exaggeration.

Well, keep working hard so you don't have to look to the son of another man for money. Either you ask your parents or hustle for money. Bf owes you nothing.

No,No,No,No
Guy ah don't support you on this,
GIVE CREDIT TO who deserves it...

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AstroG: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:

Nne,you try jare

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Rosay15(f): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
AstroG:

No,No,No,No

... I realized that no matter what women say on this forum she always get bashed.
Just imagine what the guy just type, I mean some NL guys are something else.
The babe even get time, if nah me I won’t reply them. SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Rosay15(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:

... Can you please stop replying those guys, let them call you whatever names they like.
You don’t need to prove anything to anyone, just for them to know you’re saying the truth.
May the lord crown your effort and bless your hustle. Peace

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:

You even have patience to wait til 10 months before requesting for money and he refused can u imagine?

If u tell him to wait 10months before he have sex with you? Won't he run?

Las Las he still behaved like the scum, he is.

Anyways my own is I'm celibate, you can keep your money if u don't want to spend and don't expect me to spend either. Let's see where the selfishness and stinginess will lead us to.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by victorian(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
AstroG:

Nne,you try jare

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

As in over try.

Me, that I thought I'm even kind in spending. My own spending no reach her own o.

Although i plan to spend after marriage not before marriage.

She over try! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
AstroG:

No,No,No,No

Oga, people should learn their boundaries. Gf is not a wife, bf is not a husband. Society and media screwed many things up.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by fcdgrand(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
millionboi2:
Go to ur village and pick one pretty gal
o boi e be like say village gal sure pass now

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AstroG: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

As in over try.

Me, that I thought I'm even kind in spending. My own spending no reach her own o.

Although i plan to spend after marriage not before marriage.

She over try! cheesy

Nne,this one off me wella.
All though ah the BASH Naija women wella but this GIRL IS GOLDen.

This type of GIRLS ARE VERY RARE

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by AstroG: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... I realized that no matter what women say on this forum she always get bashed.
Just imagine what the guy just type, I mean some NL guys are something else.
The babe even get time, if nah me I won’t reply them. SMH

Hehehehehehe,
Am among those that bash GIRS wella
But this GIRL Has EARNED MY RESPECT FOR TODAY

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... Can you please stop replying those guys, let them call you whatever names they like.
You don’t need to prove anything to anyone, just for them to know you’re saying the truth.
May the lord crown your effort and bless your hustle. Peace
Lol. I don't blame you, I blame society and the media for distorting reality and encouraging a strong sense of entitlement that defies personal boundaries. A boyfriend is not a husband and a girlfriend is not a wife. As a girlfriend, you don't owe it to your boyfriend to cook for him except if he demanded and you agreed. Her boyfriend didn't force her on gun point against her will. Even at that, cooking for him doesn't mean he owes her anything.

The girl either made up the story or is incredibly exaggerating her true story. How will you give a naija guy money and he will call you desperate? Helping a naija guy with cash even builds your reputation in his eyes because he will think you have the money and therefore you are no dating him for the money. Also, since you are not stingy, you then become wife material. grin

Her story is either made up or exaggerated. After such loyalty and services rendered to a naija guy, he will deny you cash when you are in need? His wife material? Abegi. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dem
dairykidd:
Lol.. see dem grin
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Originalsly: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So giving her a little token for tp is now seen as introducing money so early? And if he didn't give,its another issue. Let me even tell you that the girl declined the initial 1k was because she felt disappointed with the amount and her thought already was that the op is stingy or maybe broke,the reason she never went to visit him as earlier promised. If the op has given her substantial amount,she would ve visited him even more than once,in fact the op would have being the one pleading with her to stop visiting.And for her asking for 5k later justifies my stand. Take it or leave it.

Like your reasoning ... possible.... but doesn't mean it is so. Also possible that what she said was the truth.... she just didn't need it. No amount of money is too small for a gold digger....they do not leave money on the table. Her asking for 5K later... maybe she really needed it... possible. Shouldn't judge a person on one incident.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Zinny25:

I don't know why i find it hard to believe this story.

1. You took transport to his house (to and fro)
2. You cooked with your own money, went to market and bought food stuffs every single time.
3. Each time you come, he has never even given you 100 naira. Not even for Eva water, which is 100 naira.
Soft drinks, which is 150 naira.
4. This happened continually for 10 months.

Okay, let us assume all this true. So when HE WAS TOASTING YOU, he never even gave you 100 naira too?

In short, you are definitely lying.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Originalsly:

Like your reasoning ... possible.... but doesn't mean it is so. Also possible that what she said was the truth.... she just didn't need it. No amount of money is too small for a gold digger....they do not leave money on the table. Her asking for 5K later... maybe she really needed it... possible. Shouldn't judge a person on one incident.
... You might be right.
Re: I Don't Understand Girls by larryking540: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. I don't blame you, I blame society and the media for distorting reality and encouraging a strong sense of entitlement that defies personal boundaries. A boyfriend is not a husband and a girlfriend is not a wife. As a girlfriend, you don't owe it to your boyfriend to cook for him except if he demanded and you agreed. Her boyfriend didn't force her on gun point against her will. Even at that, cooking for him doesn't mean he owes her anything.

The girl either made up the story or is incredibly exaggerating her true story. How will you give a naija guy money and he will call you desperate? Helping a naija guy with cash even builds your reputation in his eyes because he will think you have the money and therefore you are no dating him for the money. Also, since you are not stingy, you then become wife material. grin

Her story is either made up or exaggerated. After such loyalty and services rendered to a naija guy, he will deny you cash when you are in need? His wife material? Abegi. grin

I thought I was the only person who noticed that d story looks frabricated, in as much we think differently but there are some similar character every adult male portray,,,and what dat lady just wrote is nt d truth, if she had said d boyfriend wasn't given her d money she requested to her expectations dat would have been better, not I cooked for him and take it to his hux for 9 months and he never gave me anything (money) d day I requested,

it's either d girl and d boy are mumu or zombie, what then have they been discussing about when day are alone in the room, ? or dis lady thinks she is talking with kids, ,,

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Martinez39(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
larryking540:

I thought I was the only person who noticed that d story looks frabricated, in as much we think differently but there are some similar character every adult male portray,,,and what dat lady just wrote is nt d truth, if she had said d boyfriend wasn't given her d money she requested to her expectations dat would have been better, not I cooked for him and take it to his hux for 9 months and he never gave me anything (money) d day I requested,

it's either d girl and d boy are mumu or zombie, what then have they been discussing about when day are alone in the room, ? or dis lady thinks she is talking with kids, ,,
She thought everyone here is a fool. AstroG, Victorian and Ro.say15 just fell for the nonsense she cooked up. She was trying to make it out to be that the boyfriend is a very wicked beast who refused to help the innocent princess who genuinely needed his help and has sacrificed so much for him. grin

One can't be exposed and fall for that silly story. Either it's made up, filled with half truths and lies, or she exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by larryking540: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Martinez39:
She thought everyone here is a fool. AstroG, Victorian and Ro.say15 just fell for the nonsense she cooked up. She was trying to make it out to be that the boyfriend is a very wicked beast who refused to help the innocent princess who genuinely needed his help and has sacrificed so much for him. grin

One can't be exposed and fall for that silly story. Either it's made up, filled with half truths and lies, or she exaggerated.
she left out some important issue, or benefits she had from the guy, dats to tell u how ungrateful she is, so she trying to make us believe she dated a robot, or she was actually forcing herself on a guy who wasn't interested in her, and it's obvious,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Zinny25(f): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't know why i find it hard to believe this story.

1. You took transport to his house (to and fro)
2. You cooked with your own money, went to market and bought food stuffs every single time.
3. Each time you come, he has never even given you 100 naira. Not even for Eva water, which is 100 naira.
Soft drinks, which is 150 naira.
4. This happened continually for 10 months.

Okay, let us assume all this true. So when HE WAS TOASTING YOU, he never even gave you 100 naira too?

In short, you are definitely lying.
I don't need to keep proving anything to you... just get this fact,all girls aren't the same ok...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand Girls by Zinny25(f): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

You even have patience to wait til 10 months before requesting for money and he refused can u imagine?

If u tell him to wait 10months before he have sex with you? Won't he run?

Las Las he still behaved like the scum, he is.

Anyways my own is I'm celibate, you can keep your money if u don't want to spend and don't expect me to spend either. Let's see where the selfishness and stinginess will lead us to.

exactly my sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.