Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,012 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (13082 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
romenna:

Can u Bleep a known witch doctor lady?
If a witch doctor lady pretends to be a holy church lady without me knowing who she is, and am not smart enough to suspect her as a witch doctor, I will f*ck her
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by romenna: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimyjames:

If a witch doctor lady pretends to be a holy church lady without me knowing who she is, and am not smart enough to suspect her as a witch doctor, I will f*ck her
simple.
d babe in question is not smart enough.
Full stop.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
romenna:
simple.
d babe in question is not smart enough.
Full stop.
Did the guy tell her he was a Yahoo boy? No, for her to always play smart around the guy all the time shows she's smart
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by laycon77: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
The girl should have playfully given you the drink...she's immature, you overreacted too...
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by VanillaIyce(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

I kicked her out of my house. I can’t be with such suspicious human being

Well you can't blame her with all that is happening in this country now
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by rex444(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oga U think say she no know wetin U dey do ? Hmmmmm?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Mazugore365: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Talk to your girlfriend. Each person has his own destiny. Perhaps one of the relatives betrayed her. And now the girl cannot trust anyone.
I advise you to call her and talk. Ask why she suspects you. Find out all the details, and then make a decision.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by cooooooks(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Your girlfriend has sense. You can't allay her fears by refusing na
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Mays24(f): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's obvious your ways are not pure, you're definitely doing something that is illegal.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khiaa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
excessmon:
Thanks for the sincere answer. However op’s story said the relationship is just few months and u can’t blame her for being over conscious

Op might have done and said some terrible things that made her rethink the gf status that she carried

Lastly as a lady u know that trust comes easily from you to ur bf . So if it doesn’t come like that then there’s more to the story.

Let's look at this situation logically.

1. If she didn't trust him she should have never been at his house.

2. If she didn't trust him she shouldn't consider him to be her boyfriend.

3. If she didn't trust him, like I said previously she shouldn't have given him her body.

4. If I was at his house and I felt uncomfortable about him pouring me a drink when I wasn't in his presence I would have left the house not sit there and try to convince him to taste the drink first.

5. The girl is an idiot. If I had these doubts about a man and red flags were flying everywhere, I wouldn't go to his house, I would not be his girlfriend and I damn sure wouldn't give him my body.

6. Answer this question for me. If you go to a nite club or an event and you order a drink, you are poured a drink by the bartender and the waitress bring you the drink, do you drink it or send it back because you didn't see the bartender pour it?
If you go out to eat at a restaurant and you order your food, when the waitress brings you the food do you send it back because you didn't see the chef prepare the food?

Jimmyjames answer number 6.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by sinaj(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

So you can do same to your boyfriend? You mean you don’t trust your bf to the extent of accepting drinks from him?
I trust only my instincts
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimyjames:

There is nothing wrong in what the young lady did, the drink was poured in her absence asking the guy to test the drink before she takes it might sound rude but the society we live in now is a dangerous one everyone has to prove his or her genuinesss
Is just like asking him to wear condom before sex cause you don't know who he might have been with

If she has so much doubt in him she should have kept her legs closed.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
khiaa:

3. If she didn't trust him, like I said previously she shouldn't have given him her body.

4. If I was at his house and I felt uncomfortable about him pouring me a drink when I wasn't in his presence I would have left the house not sit there and try to convince him to taste the drink first.

5. The girl is an idiot. If I had these doubts about a man and red flags were flying everywhere, I wouldn't go to his house, I would not be his girlfriend and I damn sure wouldn't give him my body.

6. Answer this question for me. If you go to a nite club or an event and you order a drink, you are poured a drink by the bartender and the waitress bring you the drink, do you drink it or send it back because you didn't see the bartender pour it?

Jimmyjames, answer number 6.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
khiaa:

When you go to eat at a restaurant, you order the food, the waitress brings you your plate. Do you send the food back because you didn't see the cook prepare it?

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by themaestro08(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
pansophist:
You acted emotionally. Even if you have to send her out, you should have took a sip, to clear all doubt. Now, she will be convinced that she dodged a bullet, and your refusal to taste it is the evidence to prove that. And anyone she tells about this scenario will praise her for not sipping the drink.

Furthermore, there must be something suspicious about your lifestyle for her to behave in such manner with you. But again, she should not be dating you in the first place then. What's the point going to bed with someone you have fear that he may potentially kill you? Perhaps she needs money and you're a vehicle to fulfil that need?

In fact both of una de mad angry
furthermore, its possible she had been burned in the past or probably something terrible similar to this happened to her friend or a relative, hence the wariness.

That said, by the way am your low-key fan mate. I adore you.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Junkie1: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
YOU MUST BE A YAHOO BOY AND SHE KNOWS ABOUT YOUR WAYS THAT'S WHY SHE DOESN'T TRUST YOU FIRSTLY WHY NOT POUR THE DRINK IN HER PRESENCE ? WHY NOT SIP FROM OT B4 KICKING HER OUT?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

She’s the one with trust issues. Not me. My mind is as clean as a two year old’s.
that your mind is clean doesn't mean everyone has to trust you.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cocotrendz:

You overreacted. It's not like she doesn't trust you. Things happen these days, rape here, rape there..... Girls being used for ritual purposes and all that stuff. She was scared. Apologize to her and next time, please pour the drink in front of her.
she doesn't trust him.
..don't sugarcoat it!!

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by babyfaceafrica: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mazugore365:
Talk to your girlfriend. Each person has his own destiny. Perhaps one of the relatives betrayed her. And now the girl cannot trust anyone.
I advise you to call her and talk. Ask why she suspects you. Find out all the details, and then make a decision.
anyone with trust issues should not be in a relationship

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by raphroye: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

I kicked her out of my house. I can’t be with such suspicious human being
As a wise girl
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

If she has so much doubt in him she should have kept her legs closed.
You don't have to trust someone to have sex with him or her, people have sex for different reason, for pleasure, for money, for love even strangers do have sex
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

You don't have to trust someone to have sex with him or her, people have sex for different reason, for pleasure, for money, for love even strangers do have sex

But you still trust them not to harm you.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

But you still trust them not to harm you.

Trust is a strong word, and there is a limit to which people trust,
I can trust a prostitute to the point of having sex with her, but not to the point of taking a drink she gives me
I can trust my girlfriend to the point of having sex with her
but there are certain things I keep secret cause I don't trust her with my secrets

Same thing the young lady in the story trust the guy to the point of having sex with him but not to the point of taking a drink he poured in her absence, or leaving her panties with him
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

Jimmyjames, answer number 6.

When you go to eat at a restaurant, you order the food, the waitress brings you your plate. Do you send the food back because you didn't see the cook prepare it?

Answer to your number 6 question, taking a drink/food
poured/served by a bartender/waitress is safer , cause the bartender/waitress is an employee in the club/restaurant he/she will be held responsible if anything at all should happen to you
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Trust is a strong word, and there is a limit to which people trust,
I can trust a prostitute to the point of having sex with her, but not to the point of taking a drink she gives me
I can trust my girlfriend to the point of having sex with her
but there are certain things I keep secret cause I don't trust her with my secrets

Same thing the young lady in the story trust the guy to the point of having sex with him but not to the point of taking a drink he poured in her absence, or leaving her panties with him

What in the world could he do with her panties? undecided
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Answer to your number 6 question, taking a drink/food
poured/served by a bartender/waitress is safer , cause the bartender/waitress is an employee in the club/restaurant he/she will be held responsible if anything at all should happen to you

So you would trust a stranger before you trust your girlfriend? If you feel that way you really don't have a girlfriend.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

What in the world could he do with her panties? undecided

Lol you have been on this forum for a long time now you should know what Nigerian guys do with ladies panties grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Kason68(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Of course
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

So you would trust a stranger before you trust your girlfriend? If you feel that way you really don't have a girlfriend.

I can trust a stranger who's obligation is to protect me and see to it that am not harmed in anyway, than trusting my girlfriend who can harm me anytime and day, and get away with it grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol you have been on this forum for a long time now you should know what Nigerian guys do with ladies panties grin

I don't know, what are they, panties sniffers?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
khia:

I don't know, what are they, panties sniffers?
So you haven't heard of Internet fraudster (Yahoo boys) using female panties for charms, to help them cast a spell on their victims and obtaine money from them? And the owner of the panties will be useless afterwards
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Martinez39(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
You are probably a yahoo boy. For a girl that is having sex with you regularly to be suspicious of her pant and you drugging her to take her pant shows that you are a yahoo and she knows it or she just suspects that you are a yahoo boy. Beside, you forcing her to drink didn't help matters as it only strengthened her suspicion.

If you suspect that a girl wants to drug you and all of a sudden she is forcing you to drink, will you drink? If you want her, you should have eliminated her fears instead of kicking her out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 Interview Sessions (DAY 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.