Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (13087 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by IamPlato(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Young Man So What Stopped You From Tastin It

5 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by valicious1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
IamPlato:
Young Man So What Stopped You From Tastin It
I find such action from her rather insulting, degrading and embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by deafeyez: 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

I kicked her out of my house. I can’t be with such suspicious human being

Your relationship is just some months. Maybe 3-7 yes, she might have not trusted you well enough. So she has to do what a sane person would.

If I were you and if you did not put anything inside, I would have drank from the glasses then I will ask her if she is satisfied and then, because I can't date a woman who can't trust me, leave my house. I will push her out and continue with my ahhhhh as my niggas always put.

4 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:

She’s the one with trust issues. Not me. My mind is as clean as a two year old’s.

Liar. 2 year olds don't keep grudges.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by 1x2x3: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
If I were you I won't just send her out. I would give her a condition that if I drink from it then we are done with the relationship then I will gulp and send her out. She will keep regretting but the way you sent her out she might feel she dodged a bullet.

10 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

bros...just break up with her, she don't trust you. What's a relationship without trust tho?

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:

You don't know her past experiences. What stopped you from drinking out of her glass to avoid argument?

You have no atom of care or emotions towards the said lady unfortunately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by pek(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
She did well
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by infogenius(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:

U over reacted. Simply clear her doubt by taking a sip of her drink. This will build more trust. As it stands now, she can't trust u.
There is nothing to it if u took a sip except u had other ideas.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by cooluzi: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
sinaj:
Why will you urge her to drink without tasting it when you not Kanayo O. Kanayo

She did well by choosing her instinct over you jarey!
hmmmif you tell me to drink out of it ,i will finish everything
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by valicious1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
infogenius:

U over reacted. Simply clear her doubt by taking a sip of her drink. This will build more trust. As it stands now, she can't trust u.
There is nothing to it if u took a sip except u had other ideas.
Do you think I would’ve been comfortable being in such relationship afterwards?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
valicious1:

So the girl would give her body but didn't trust you to pour her a drink? You did the right thing by kicking her out but you should have tasted the drink in front of her first to show her how stupid she is. Don't see that girl again.

4 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by valicious1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
khia:

So the girl would give her body but didn't trust you to pour her a drink? You did the right thing by kicking her out but you should have tasted the drink in front of her first to show her how stupid she is. Don't see that girl again.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by luvyaself95(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
if i were you i will drink everything from the cup and later break up with her... if you can trust i can't trust you too...
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by millionboi2: 12:15am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

Are u a yahoo boy
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by desertboom(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2019
What nonsense and embarrassing attitude. No trust, no friendship.
What a life.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Exponent123(m): 1:17am On Aug 18, 2019
You over reacted bro. First, you should have poured the drink in her presence. Things dey happen....

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by carter009(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2019
That's it...
khia:

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Smart of her refusing the drink. you should hv poured it in her presence

xxxtedyxxx:
Yes you over-reacted.

For a relationship to work out, trust is key. I wonder how she even started dating you without that element of trust.

Trust is the biggest element of seduction.

You should have poured the drink in front of her.

Don't lose a good girl because of something minor. Call her and make up with her.
Ditto
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:09am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

So you can do same to your boyfriend? You mean you don’t trust your bf to the extent of accepting drinks from him?

How can you poured drink inside where nobody is seeing you and bring it out for person to drink are you ok?
Me too I will do the same .but the pant matter Na una business. Nice time don’t do that again bring the drink out and cup pour it in front of the person and return the drink back if u don’t want to finish it

2 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Mutemenot(m): 3:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Op you own set too much. Na stingy make u pour the drink inside room so she wont drink more than a glass or na wetin. Its only in a white man's country that idea is practiced, here u don't offer (pour) drinks in absentia, it's very suspicious.. I can only take that from someone I live with, not a visitor ... Apologize to the babe Sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by kzubyar(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

She’s the one with trust issues. Not me. My mind is as clean as a two year old’s.
if I were you I will drink and send her out

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by ArticleBeast: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2019
She is a very wise girl...First off you are a cultist and a yahoo boy...In other words, you are a potential ritualist. She is smart.... angry

3 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by infogenius(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

Do you think I would’ve been comfortable being in such a relationship afterwards?
Same way with the girl in question.
It's not about you but both of you to make the relationship work.
If you were in her shoes what would have thought afterwards?
In a relationship, u thrive to earn the trust you want. You can only achieve this through transparency.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 6:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Exponent123:
You over reacted bro. First, you should have poured the drink in her presence. Things dey happen....

She doesn't have a problem with sexing him but pouring her a drink out of her presence is a problem? How does that make sense?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by larryking540: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

Nobe human being de date yahoo boy?
Say it again, ur last statement say more about u, dude d girl knows u are into frude and d chances of u doing voodoo is high to succeed in this illegal business of yours, bro no blame d babe, u have heard story's of how girls go crazy or are still been searched for till date without a trace, bro hide ur self is my last advise 4 U
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Well I think you should have just drank her drink instead and give her money to go buy her own since she has trust issues. We can't be dating stupid people all the time, should we? grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by funshint(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2019
Guy you overreacted.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by franklingud(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2019
As for me, what the girl did wasn't bad.
Taking caution is not fear.

Why would you pour her a drink when she didn't see you pour it?

And Las Las you made the final mistake of kicking her out. Which will confirm her suspicion.

Bro just move on with your life. Find another girl because this one will never accept you back.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2019
kzubyar:
if I were you I will drink and send her out
Thank you my bro.
OP this is exactly what you should have done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by franklingud(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You don't know her past experiences. What stopped you from drinking out of her glass to avoid argument?

You have no atom of care or emotions towards the said lady unfortunately.
Exactly my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Women! / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.