Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,460 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (13090 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by pansophist(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2019
You acted emotionally. Even if you have to send her out, you should have took a sip, to clear all doubt. Now, she will be convinced that she dodged a bullet, and your refusal to taste it is the evidence to prove that. And anyone she tells about this scenario will praise her for not sipping the drink.

Furthermore, there must be something suspicious about your lifestyle for her to behave in such manner with you. But again, she should not be dating you in the first place then. What's the point going to bed with someone you have fear that he may potentially kill you? Perhaps she needs money and you're a vehicle to fulfil that need?

In fact both of una de mad angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2019
The girl is smart I like her, no one can be trusted these days
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Stargurl20(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Trust guys at ur detriment
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Stargurl20:
Trust guys at ur detriment
.. But she trusted the guy with her body nah? If the guy have intention of hurting her,he could still do it while they are making out. The mistake he made was not taking a sip before kicking her out.How can one be fucking a guy she can't trust?.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by kebliss(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2019
My conclusion after reading; Op actually poisoned the drink, cos I see no reason why you couldn't oblige to her telling you to take a sip first.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by leonard002(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Some months you say... that's a long time enough for her to get to know you to an extent.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

She’s the one with trust issues. Not me. My mind is as clean as a two year old’s.

You are the one with the trust issues. Don't become blindfolded by your ego. If you don't have trust issues, and if your mind was truly bereft of anything suspicious, you wouldn't have kicked her out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by headz(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2019
cool
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by excessmon(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2019
I think her wisdom level is better than yours..so if he’s not seeing her again he should come and start seeing you? Ozuo
khia:

So the girl would give her body but didn't trust you to pour her a drink? You did the right thing by kicking her out but you should have tasted the drink in front of her first to show her how stupid she is. Don't see that girl again.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by excessmon(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Op great decision u took.....however let me ask you and please answer sincerely

How many of your ritualistic yahoo boys will give you something u don’t know how it came and the next thing u will munch it without caution......

No sane man puts drink in a cup from the room for a guest.....even in civilized clans?

Wetin I even know sef? Local thinking man like me

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019
excessmon:
I think her wisdom level is better than yours..so if he’s not seeing her again he should come and start seeing you? Ozuo

Her wisdom is flawed, a wise woman doesn't give her body to a man that she is afraid to take a drink from. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Op you don't have any right to be be angry,you should be thankful for having a girl that's not careless.After kicking her out,it should now be your turn to look inwards as to what lifestyle you must have been living that makes her put up such act.If she's actually someone you love then find out from her those behaviors of yours that makes her doubt you and adjust.Lets learn to judge ourselves most times so we can make adjustments on how we live our lives

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khiaa(f): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2019
excessmon:
Op great decision u took.....however let me ask you and please answer sincerely

How many of your ritualistic yahoo boys will give you something u don’t know how it came and the next thing u will munch it without caution......

No sane man puts drink in a cup from the room for a guest.....even in civilized clans?

Wetin I even know sef? Local thinking man like me

So you haven't poured a person a drink of water from the kitchen while they're waiting in another room? What she did was insulting, I would have told her to get out of my house as well. Is that how a girlfriend behaves? The nerve.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by dadexcel: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

I kicked her out of my house. I can’t be with such suspicious human being
.....your lack of maturity speaks volumes ...first if all I blame some women that have zero respect and value for the dignity of woman hood for this your reality ...because if she did not carry herself to your house in the name of "sex mate " or forgive my vulgarity..."girl friend " you will not have the audacity to say you "kicked her out "

A woman you are first of all sleeping with for free and the foolish girl is also possibly washing your clothes and cleaning up after you ...even when you have not paid a dine for her pride price not to talk of visiting her family .....both of you deserve to be schooled on the basic principles and essence of human existence....you all should grow up....eternity beckons!
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by excessmon(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Will u collect the drink from the fellow if it’s u?

Let’s learn to view things from our ways too
khiaa:

So you haven't poured a person a drink of water from the kitchen while they're waiting in another room? What she did was insulting, I would have told her to get out of my house as well. Is that how a girlfriend behaves? The nerve.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khiaa(f): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2019
excessmon:
Will u collect the drink from the fellow if it’s u?

Let’s learn to view things from our ways too

If he is my boyfriend of course I would. Why would I be with someone who I have such little trust in?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by romenna: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
So much Ignorance in some comments here.
Y'all tink ladies can only be used for rituals tru spiking of drinks only?
If y'all dnt know, I'll tell u today, sex is the strongest, most potent and dangerous means to shortchange any one spiritually.
Taking sometin from anyone spiritually is made easy true sex.
Once u surrender urself for sex with an evil person, refusing drinks from them because u r scared to die will even piss d person off very quickly and u know wat that means ryt?
I'm sure u dnt want to piss off a witch doctor by refusing his drink after fcckin him! (Which is actually ridiculous)
And if y'all bliv condom will protect u spiritually, then u r surely among those who blivs odeshi can save u from a rocket propelled grenade. Lol
She is naive and ignorant like most commenters here.
I have a problem befriending peeps who lack knowledge
But then again, read Lamentations 3:37
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:
I will make it as short as possible. I’ve been dating this girl for some months now. She came to my house last week Sunday, we kept gisting and all that. At a time I went inside to get a drink for us (Baileys). I poured in two glass cups, dropped the bottle inside, came to the parlour and gave her a glass. That’s when the problem started.

Like play like play this girl insisted I taste from the drink I poured her before drinking. I laughed about it and waved it off, we kept talking. After sometime I noticed she hadn’t touched her drink. I asked her why she’s not drinking, she rather kept insisting that I must taste from her drink before she would drink, probably because she wasn’t there when I poured in the drinks. This is someone I call my girlfriend o. At this point I got infuriated. The more I urged her to drink the more she kept seriously refusing.

You need to see how this girl always frantically and suspiciously searches for her pant with all seriousness whenever we finish lovemaking only to find it at some place she kept it.

You want use her do + things baa, why you no taste the drink if there's no big deal for inside, you even poured the drink inside the room and carry come dey give her for parlour...... and you even asked her to leave your dirty house for that her wise act.........her blood is stronger than your desire....come and drive the Toyota Muscle with her blood make I see you

3 Likes

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by WoeBetide666: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=sinaj post=81342815]Why will you urge her to drink without tasting it when you not Kanayo O. Kanayo

She did well by choosing her instinct over you jarey![/
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by frozen70(f): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
valicious1:

You must have given her a reason to doubt you in many ways or you must have displayed some bad behaviours that warrant that either by words or actions

Call her back and find out why
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
khia:

Her wisdom is flawed, a wise woman doesn't give her body to a man that she is afraid to take a drink from. undecided

There is nothing wrong in what the young lady did, the drink was poured in her absence asking the guy to test the drink before she takes it might sound rude but the society we live in now is a dangerous one everyone has to prove his or her genuinesss
Is just like asking him to wear condom before sex cause you don't know who he might have been with
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by romenna: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimyjames:

There is nothing wrong in what the young lady did, the drink was poured in her absence asking the guy to test the drink before she takes it might sound rude but the society we live in now is a dangerous one everyone has to prove his or her genuinesss
Is just like asking him to wear condom before sex cause you don't know who he might have been with
listen up bro, the person u tink u know today can change tomoro ok.
Weda she refuses his drink today or not, baba can still use her for yahoo+ if n wen he decides to in d future as long as they're dating.
Sexual relationship leaves u physically, romantically, psychologically, mentally, biologically and spiritually vulnerable and unsafe.
Abstinence is the only way.
Date urself n fcck urself grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by excessmon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for the sincere answer. However op’s story said the relationship is just few months and u can’t blame her for being over conscious

Op might have done and said some terrible things that made her rethink the gf status that she carried

Lastly as a lady u know that trust comes easily from you to ur bf . So if it doesn’t come like that then there’s more to the story.
khiaa:

If he is my boyfriend of course I would. Why would I be with someone who I have such little trust in?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Tersorio(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
franklingud:
As for me, what the girl did wasn't bad.
Taking caution is not fear.

Why would you pour her a drink when she didn't see you pour it?

And Las Las you made the final mistake of kicking her out. Which will confirm her suspicion.

Bro just move on with your life. Find another girl because this one will never accept you back.
Exactly. As for me, I prefer ladies who use their head. Trust is earned, if u can succeed in making that kind of girl trust u then she is all yours.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by emerged01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
You overreacted guy. When you are giving out drink you have opened in the person's absence,the rule is you drink first according to association of alcohol takers. The girl is right.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
romenna:
listen up bro, the person u tink u know today can change tomoro ok.
Weda she refuses his drink today or not, baba can still use her for yahoo+ if n wen he decides to in d future as long as they're dating.
Sexual relationship leaves u physically, romantically, psychologically, mentally, biologically and spiritually vulnerable and unsafe.
Abstinence is the only way.
Date urself n fcck urself grin

At least the young lady tried to play smart, he kicked her out at least she walked away alive
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Sluvist(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
It was the way you run things makes you suspicious, she must have perceived you are hiding some things from her that is why she can't trust you wholeheartedly. Other things played a role in making you untrust worthy to her.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by romenna: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimyjames:

At least the young lady tried to play smart, he kicked her out at least she walked away alive
yea it's actually her fault.
Why agree to date n fcck a guy u dnt trust?
She's going to get kicked outta her next relationship except she fixes her trust issues n work on her poor sense of judgement/decision making
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Clinghton: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lol
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jamesbridget13(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
You 4 just taste em then form vex afterwards. U just met months ago n she's still building trust. U overreacted!!
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
romenna:
yea it's actually her fault.
Why agree to date n fcck a guy u dnt trust?
She's going to get kicked outta her next relationship except she fixes her trust issues n work on her poor sense of judgement/decision making

Trust comes gradually, so it's not her fault, you can date someone for yrs and not know who that person really is, we all have just one life to live it's better to trade with caution,
the only person I completely trust is me, humans can't be predicted,
they have the ability to change anytime any day
Sex has nothing to do with trust, men and women f*ck strangers everyday
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by romenna: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
jimyjames:

Trust comes gradually, so it's not her fault, you can date someone for yrs and not know who that person really is, we all have just one life to live it's better to trade with caution,
the only person I completely trust is me, humans can't be predicted,
they have the ability to change anytime any day
Sex has nothing to do with trust, men and women f*ck strangers everyday
Can u Bleep a known witch doctor lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Lady Marries Snake / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.