Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (13091 Views)

My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life. / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You are asking me? Oga I have never encounter yahoo whatever so I don't know what you are talking about. undecided
Very good then don't talk about it cause you know nothing about it, I bet your havefive friend up there knows nothing about what his laughing at too
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 2:35am On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

You know little about Nigerian fraudsters so don't talk about it, the (Yahoo boys) themselves know it's not just intellect and sweet talk, that's why they go for spiritual support, sweet talk takes months yrs to scam one person you might not even succeed at the end ,
with spiritual support it can take less than a week

I can't believe that you believe a pair of dirty draws could render power to anyone. They don't scam women over the internet in less than a week. It's not any spiritual power it's a combination of skills and low self-esteem women. I'll break it down to you how it happens.

The Yahoo guy joins a western dating site. He scans through the women until he finds an unattractive, woman who reeks of loneliness and no self-esteem. He then post a stolen picture of a attractive white male.
He introduces himself to her and gives her lots ♥️ of compliments, something she isn't used to. He tells her that he is in Nigeria on business.

He sweet talks her for weeks telling her how beautiful she is and what a good person she is. She eats this all up. Remember she isn't used to hearing these things, he even tells her that he loves her and would love to marry her. She is overjoyed, and tells him she loves him and wants to be with him, then BAM he goes for the kill.

He tells her he wants to come back to the west but he is having problems with his passport or any lie he can create. He tells her his funds has been frozen in Nigeria and he doesn't have access to them. He tells her how much he longs to be with her and could she loan him some money to get there. She is happy to send him the money to get him home with her but of course he never comes.

He continues to make up different scenarios that is stopping him from coming and his money is still frozen so she continues to send more money believing this man is the love of her ❤️ life.

That's how it happens, it has nothing to do with the spirit world, but continue believing what you want.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2019
BlackSaints:
Lol.I miss your coon talk. tongue

As soon as I see another coon thread I'll be on those AfriCoons like white on rice. grin
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
khia:

I can't believe that you believe a pair of dirty draws could render power to anyone. They don't scam women over the internet in less than a week. It's not any spiritual power it's a combination of skills and low self-esteem women. I'll break it down to you how it happens.

The Yahoo guy joins a western dating site. He scans through the women until he finds an unattractive, woman who reeks of loneliness and no self-esteem. He then post a stolen picture of a attractive white male.
He introduces himself to her and gives her lots ♥️ of compliments, something she isn't used to. He tells her that he is in Nigeria on business.

He sweet talks her for weeks telling her how beautiful she is and what a good person she is. She eats this all up. Remember she isn't used to hearing these things, he even tells her that he loves her and would love to marry her. She is overjoyed, and tells him she loves him and wants to be with him, then BAM he goes for the kill.

He tells her he wants to come back to the west but he is having problems with his passport or any lie he can create. He tells her his funds has been frozen in Nigeria and he doesn't have access to them. He tells her how much he longs to be with her and could she loan him some money to get there. She is happy to send him the money to get him home with her but of course he never comes.

He continues to make up different scenarios that is stopping him from coming and his money is still frozen so she continues to send more money believing this man is the love of her ❤️ life.

That's how it happens, it has nothing to do with the spirit world, but continue believing what you want.

am telling you these sweet talk scam it's a old stuff it was done by well brilliant educated scammers, not street secondary school drop out we have these days that can't even constructe a correct sentence in English correctly

To convince their victims about their genuiness they did a lot of paper work, fake documents, pictures, and third party connection to pull the act perfectly and it took months and yrs to do that, it wasn't even only with lonely women

It was the advance-fee scam a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence tricks. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum. If a victim makes the payment, the fraudster either invents a series of further fees for the victim or simply disappears.[1]
It occurs when the victim pays money to someone in anticipation of receiving something of greater value—such as a loan, contract, investment, or gift—and then receives little or nothing in return."[2]

There are many variations of this type of scam, including the 419 scam (also known as the Nigerian Prince scam), the scam has been used with fax and traditional mail, and it was prevalent in online communications like emails.
It was pure intellectual skills

Yahoo boys into rituals don't go through all that sweet talk stress, they command their victims once the spiritual effects gets hold of them.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

am telling you these sweet talk scam it's a old stuff it was done by well brilliant educated scammers, not street secondary school drop out we have these days that can't even constructe a correct sentence in English correctly

To convince their victims about their genuiness they did a lot of paper work, fake documents, pictures, and third party connection to pull the act perfectly and it took months and yrs to do that, it wasn't even only with lonely women

It was the advance-fee scam a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence tricks. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum. If a victim makes the payment, the fraudster either invents a series of further fees for the victim or simply disappears.[1]
It occurs when the victim pays money to someone in anticipation of receiving something of greater value—such as a loan, contract, investment, or gift—and then receives little or nothing in return."[2]

There are many variations of this type of scam, including the 419 scam (also known as the Nigerian Prince scam), the scam has been used with fax and traditional mail, and it was prevalent in online communications like emails.
It was pure intellectual skills

Yahoo boys into rituals don't go through all that sweet talk stress, they command their victims once the spiritual effects gets hold of them.

I have received plenty of those money scams from Nigerian fraudsters as well and they are very annoying. But anyway believe what you want.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Realhommie(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2019
valicious1:

Do you think I would’ve been comfortable being in such relationship afterwards?
Sure you would.. Trust is just like respect, you earn it and not demand it. Taking a sip from her glass would have earned you her trust to some extent, letting her know you had/have no ulterior motives..

In some cases it takes time to build trust and if truly you care about that person you wouldn't mind. In 2009, I met a young lady whom i fancied. We got talking and i let my intentions known after a few weeks of constant communication. The first time she followed me home she stood outside for over 5 minutes pondering whether to go in with me or not. She asked if i was the only one home, i answered in the affirmative hence she was scared.

I had to convince her that i meant no harm and mh intentions were good. I was just laughing coz it was funny but i understood her perfectly. Now imagine i had reacted negatively while she was scared and suspicious of me, can you picture it? That's exactly how you reacted in this case.

She did no wrong IMO. And you can't accuse her of having trust issues as she was only being cautious. Who wouldn't with stories of pants, rituals, mental disorders flying all over the internet?

If you really care about her you'll apologize to her for your act, it won't take anything from you. Then you can try to win her heart and trust again. But if you do not then don't bother, just let her be.

1 Like

Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by Realhommie(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:

You are the one with the trust issues. Don't become blindfolded by your ego. If you don't have trust issues, and if your mind was truly bereft of anything suspicious, you wouldn't have kicked her out.
Exactly..
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2019
khia:

I have received plenty of those money scams from Nigerian fraudsters as well and they are very annoying. But anyway believe what you want.

That's what am trying to point out to you, the intellectual sweet talk scam is not and easy task
One scammer will have to send close to 5,000 mails, messages a month,
out of those 5k maybe they might be lucky enough to get 3 to 5 replies from potential victims,
out of these 5 potential victims they might be able to perfectly scam just 1 out of them,
with a lot of hard work trying to convince that person with paper work, documents, pictures third party connections it takes close to 6 months or a year or 2 to make it a success, in the past I sold my Facebook account of 6yrs to an intellectual scammer I know how he used it skillfully

Yahoo boys don't go through that stress they don't even have the intellect for it, it's not about what I want to believe or not, it's just what it is, when it comes to spiritual knowledge Westerners are like innocent little babies, these guys won't be killing people removing eyes, heart, vagina, tongue vagina fluid etc if the ritual doesn't work, supernatural power exist don't just laugh it off just cause you haven't experienced it
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

That's what am trying to point out to you, the intellectual sweet talk scam is not and easy task
One scammer will have to send close to 5,000 mails, messages a month,
out of those 5k maybe they might be lucky enough to get 3 to 5 replies from potential victims,
out of these 5 potential victims they might be able to perfectly scam just 1 out of them,
with a lot of hard work trying to convince that person with paper work, documents, pictures third party connections it takes close to 6 months or a year or 2 to make it a success, in the past I sold my Facebook account of 6yrs to an intellectual scammer I know how he used it skillfully

Yahoo boys don't go through that stress they don't even have the intellect for it, it's not about what I want to believe or not, it's just what it is, when it comes to spiritual knowledge Westerners are like innocent little babies, these guys won't be killing people removing eyes, heart, vagina, tongue vagina fluid etc if the ritual doesn't work, supernatural power exist don't just laugh it off just cause you haven't experienced it

They go through all of that crap because they are ignorant to reality, don't get upset, ignorant only means not knowing. It's real to them and to others because they believe it exists.

Here is some food for thought. If those witch doctors, spiritualist or whatever you choose to call them can aquire the power to make others rich, why aren't they rich themselves?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2019
khia:

They go through all of that crap because they are ignorant to reality, don't get upset, ignorant only means not knowing. It's real to them and to others because they believe it exists.

Here is some food for thought. If those witch doctors, spiritualist or whatever you choose to call them can aquire the power to make others rich, why aren't they rich themselves?

It's a simple answer they are slaves to the powers that possesed them, there are witch doctors that are forbidden to marry, some are forbidden to eat meat, some are forbidden to cut their hair,some don't eat food cooked by women, etc these people live in a world of their own different from the outside world they are guided by a lot of laws principles that were passed from generation to generation were money never even existed, and to maintain those principles they have to live according to it, I hope that makes sense?
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by khia: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

It's a simple answer they are slaves to the powers that possesed them, there are witch doctors that are forbidden to marry, some are forbidden to eat meat, some are forbidden to cut their hair,some don't eat food cooked by women, etc these people live in a world of their own different from the outside world they are guided by a lot of laws principles that were passed from generation to generation were money never even existed, and to maintain those principles they have to live according to it, I hope that makes sense?

Yes it makes sense, a world of ignorance.
Re: I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? by jimyjames(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
khia:

Yes it makes sense, a world of ignorance.
Ignorance to those living outside that particular world they live in

That's the bottom line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Lady Marries Snake / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.