Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (37085 Views)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by naijadrivablog: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Germany eti pia go
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by lastempero: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Please include those frustrated Igbos arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
I thought there's a restriction on tribalistic comment on nairaland section? I wonder what the moderators are doing here.... gym better employee eligible hands that should ban anyone who makes tribalistic comment on this platform because the whole world are watching us

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
I expect Ekweremadu and DSS operatives to be among the welcoming committee at the airport...

Nothing personal... Just to ensure they had a pleasant flight. grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Germany and Racism sha sad

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
I thought there's a restriction on tribalistic comment on nairaland section? I wonder what the moderators are doing here.... seun better employee eligible hands that should ban anyone who makes tribalistic comment on this platform because the whole world are watching us
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by jessetom(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Disgraceful piece of shit people called Nigerians...see their Ghana must go.
I think these countries should handle the case of illegal immigrants like China did. Or why them nor just lack them put for the same ovens that Hitler put the Jews in the Holocaust. That will be more pleasing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Hotzone(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
DSP Ekeeremadu knows about it....
Chai, my low key naija illegal emigrants right now must be angry with Igbo boys.

I never hear sey any Lebanese has ever been deported from naija upon all dema illegal arms importation, expired tires, drugs and illegal bunkering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
even if i be immigrant i no fit make mistake go Germany oh,their racism too much make dem no cum go kill me grin shocked cheesy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by jessetom(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:
Germany and Racism sha sad
STFU. Germany and racism, Nigerians and stupidity. They probably went there for crime. Shameless group of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by skallion7(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
martineverest:
good

90 percent of illegal immigrants ( Nigerians) constitute nuisance to various countries
Look at this bitter troglodyte, how did you arrive at that figure
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Meteng: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
They should include the idiots that attacked Ekweremadu

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by joshepade(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Ile labo simi oko
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmasnoop(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Una better beg them to put Una 4 prison there because Una go hear am 4 naija here oh the dullard nor get plans 4 the people here oh.

3 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by jessetom(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Niaja4real:
Send all of them back to come and enjoy the very monster they contributed in creating before they ran to Germany

Left to me alone, as these deported scums arrive Nigeria, they are going to get like 5 years prison sentence for disgracing the country in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by LewinskyMon: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2019
sad
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
but why Nigerians dey disgrace us for others countries na,dis is not fair oh,d govt needs to do sumtin about dis,d oda day a nigerian jumped sky scrapper while trying to evade police arrest,today again dis one sad na wetin self mtcheew
sha i no blame dem,i blame dis stupid country sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Fuckthamods: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
lastempero:
Please include those frustrated Igbos arrested.
It's not our fault you people are too weak to confront your leaders.. Go worry about your Sowore that is still in prison.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I mean no triblistic sentiments here, but the elders of igbo land better talk to the youths, they break laws like eggs anywhere in the world and claim right with arrogance,, its very bad it speaks poor of the tribe and Nigeria as a whole why couldn't ipob advice their people to do right or influence the visa process, was ikweremadu called on to help before his attack or he has a tracking igbo beacon in his brain to know igbo problems world wide? How does this justify the claim for their fight when they can't obey authorities.

The irony here is that your forefathers died to be one with the igbos

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by eclecticbaron: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
telkevog:
Ike Ekweremadu oya go and wait at the airport, it is time for revenge. Anybody from Germany go pay the price, whether I'm follow beat you or not. Because if no be you na your brother.

Very funny grin grin
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Realtouchnot: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Hope they can just quickly include some of the people that attacked Ekweremadu so that they come back home and be dealt with by the Nigerian government.

Did they commit any crime(in Nigeria)? The reason you guys would continue to suffer and your generations unborn would also suffer is that your celebrate tyranny. Shit hole
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by poshbrave(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
good for dem shey dey sabi stone let dem come home and eat d stone under dis Buhari

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by uuzba(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I mean no triblistic sentiments here, but the elders of igbo land better talk to the youths, they break laws like eggs anywhere in the world and claim right with arrogance,, its very bad it speaks poor of the tribe and Nigeria as a whole why couldn't ipob advice their people to do right or influence the visa process, was ikweremadu called on to help before his attack or he has a tracking igbo beacon in his brain to know igbo problems world wide? How does this justify the claim for their fight when they can't obey authorities.
When you travel overseas who's passport do you use?
Nigeria right?
What has messing up overseas got to do with your village?
The whole world sees you as a Nigerian. Be a good Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by checkoutEnugu: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Odinceblog1:
On Monday, a new batch of Nigerian migrants will be deported from Germany to Nigeria.

The migrants are expected to leave Frankfurt Airport at 8 am and land in Nigeria’s Murtala Mohammed International Airport around 2 pm and 3 pm.

Although the number of migrants has not been ascertained, it was, however, reported that migrants will be picked randomly from different accommodation centres.

The source if this big news dey make me laugh.. Why not a more credible source? Lol..nairaland abeg this is poor .. What is odunceblog?

Last month two batches of Nigerians were sent back home from the European country.

“The flight will be from Frankfurt on Monday. For those who have been given the information, the plane will take off by 8 am and arrive in Nigeria between 2 pm and 3 pm.

“Those who will be deported will be picked randomly from their different accommodation centres from 3 am till 5 am in different regions and conveyed to a central place and finally to Frankfurt Airport,” the Co-ordination Activist for Network Refugees 4Refugees, a political platform for refugees/migrant self-organization based in
Stuttgart, Germany, Rex Osa, told The Nation.

Osa added, “When their asylum application is already expired, they are obligated to leave the country.

“For those who don’t leave voluntarily, they will be given a what is I can translate in English to mean toleration status. This status is not a resident title; it is to show that the person is still there because the deportation is hindered because of one reason or the other.

“These people are picked up early in the morning without expecting the police.

“Some would be picked up from work also. When the police arrive in their rooms, they would be allowed to pack things not more than say 64 kilos. The police will be standing to make sure the person does not
escape.”

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/breaking-germany-set-to-deport-many-nigerian-migrants-on-monday/

The source if this news dey make me laugh.. Which one is odunce blog? Didnt vanguard or punch carry the news?. Biko.. I dontbilivit

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Emmanuel that travel just this January told me how he is deep inside a german village to avoid this
wow shocked lyk seriously cheesy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Foodforthought: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

Meanwhile Internet fraud is more rampant in the West than in East. Every region and tribe has its problems. I'm from the South. Nigerians are corrupt... that's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Adamu Abdulhamid’s Degree Is Fake - London Graduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.