Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,857 members, 7,851,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (37084 Views)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by civilserva: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:
Germany and Racism sha sad

But we are aren't any better with our tribalism

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Sermwell(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I mean no triblistic sentiments here, but the elders of igbo land better talk to the youths, they break laws like eggs anywhere in the world and claim right with arrogance,, its very bad it speaks poor of the tribe and Nigeria as a whole why couldn't ipob advice their people to do right or influence the visa process, was ikweremadu called on to help before his attack or he has a tracking igbo beacon in his brain to know igbo problems world wide? How does this justify the claim for their fight when they can't obey authorities.
I'm not igbo but this your comment is mischievous and stupid. we have Nigerians from different tribes abroad doing all manner of things whether legally or not. Alot of them are set to be deported today and you here fooling yourself with tribalism!!
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Hope they can just quickly include some of the people that attacked Ekweremadu so that they come back home and be dealt with by the Nigerian government.

Son it's GERMANY not DUARA or OGBOMOSHO
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Obidone: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
It’s a pity�
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Obidone: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Obidone:
It’s a pity�
Obidone:
It’s a pity�
Obidone:
It’s a pity�
Obidone:
It’s a pity�
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Obidone: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2019
It’s a pity�
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by handsomeyinka(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Every illegal immigrant deserve to be deported. The reason those countries are peaceful and orderly is because the rule of law prevails.
Have you ever visited any western world?
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by SuperBlack: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I mean no triblistic sentiments here, but the elders of igbo land better talk to the youths, they break laws like eggs anywhere in the world and claim right with arrogance,, its very bad it speaks poor of the tribe and Nigeria as a whole why couldn't ipob advice their people to do right or influence the visa process, was ikweremadu called on to help before his attack or he has a tracking igbo beacon in his brain to know igbo problems world wide? How does this justify the claim for their fight when they can't obey authorities.

You're stupid, is Ike your brother? or is it your beating? Is the law your law? if you don't have anything to say, getaway you
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by emmasege: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Emmanuel that travel just this January told me how he is deep inside a german village to avoid this
Bad guy, you blame am?

It's better to live in a German village than in a NIGERIA's city.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by DonDaniDee(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Son it's GERMANY not DUARA or OGBOMOSHO

If you want to know the real definition of racism then you should visit Germany. Did you read the means the Nigerians seeking asylum are to be deported? Fine these ones that carried out the act of embarrassing Ekweremadu were not the target of deportation, but do you realize that if some of those arrested are found to be illegal in Germany they can be tossed into the group of deportees. My brother nothing is impossible on another man's land. Very sad to say that the main fronts of the saga are no where around there, but just some gullible followers who might end up as scapegoats within the the blink of an eye.
Kindly stay tuned to the news in the upcoming weeks because you will get to see how the story begins to change and you will see regrets begin to set in.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:

If you want to know the real definition of racism then you should visit Germany. Did you read the means the Nigerians seeking asylum are to be deported? Fine these ones that carried out the act of embarrassing Ekweremadu were not the target of deportation, but do you realize that if some of those arrested are found to be illegal in Germany they can be tossed into the group of deportees. My brother nothing is impossible on another man's land. Very sad to say that the main fronts of the saga are no where around there, but just some gullible followers who might end up as scapegoats within the the blink of an eye.
Kindly stay tuned to the news in the upcoming weeks because you will get to see how the story begins to change and you will see regrets begin to set in.

NO IPOB MEMBER IS SCARED many have devoted their life for the freedom, some are ready to be jailed to pass our message, some are ready to give up all their finance to support the message and some are ready to carry the message to it's delivery
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by seangy4konji: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Let them come back...

Buhari herdsmen change is waiting... They will sell Pepsi tire inside holdup....

U go hear when...

U thunk it's only us that will enjoy this change... U want run..

Deport them...u go drink Garri tire.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by raphy(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2019
are they deporting them because of ekweremake i dont just gerrit

I dont just understand this propaganda of a story..do the people who have been living there since legally will just be sent parking .and there business offer to the dogs.

if I was there I will even deny my country
they want to come back and suffer.

story for the gods.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Bishop4real: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Hope they can just quickly include some of the people that attacked Ekweremadu so that they come back home and be dealt with by the Nigerian government.

Are you sure most of them are not there already; hence their frustration on Ekweremadu.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Justpd: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

What has igbo got to do with this news you ignorant tribalistic idiot!
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Justpd: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
Nigerians need to stick up their heads and act right, if the deported were to be tried or investigated maybe anytime Nigerians go out the country they would be at their best

Shut up. Tribalistic fookl
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by DonDaniDee(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:

NO IPOB MEMBER IS SCARED many have devoted their life for the freedom, some are ready to be jailed to pass our message, some are ready to give up all their finance to support the message and some are ready to carry the message to it's delivery

Okay so why are they not doing it in Nigeria since the python dance and it was declared a terrorist group. Is it abroad they are fighting to send the message? Let those that have dedicated their lives to the struggle start the anti python dance in Nigeria to show they are dedicated to the course. Anything other than that is truly a coward move just to satisfy their own greed. Let the master first show dedication to the course by coming to Nigeria to defend his course.
Take an example from the Zarzarky IMN leader. He is ready to die in Nigeria than stay away hiding and giving instructions.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by CoolAmbience(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Hisxellency:
Because of this Ekweremadu's saga... This deportation will go a long way to affect innocent people doing there stuff legitimately there!
Other tribes will be affected too because all nah Nigerians!
But deported Igbos won't care much cos they can easily find their way back to other better countries.. What they did was right but not to Ike Ekweremadu of all people cos there are far more deadlier people than him
Ekweremadu.. Don't take it to heart Sir.

Legitimate venture or not, if their stay is illegal they should be deported.

As for the Igbos, if they find themselves in other countries after deportation, they will still be deported again and again.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Okay so why are they not doing it in Nigeria since the python dance and it was declared a terrorist group. Is it abroad they are fighting to send the message? Let those that have dedicated their lives to the struggle start the anti python dance in Nigeria to show they are dedicated to the course. Anything other than that is truly a coward move just to satisfy their own greed. Let the master first show dedication to the course by coming to Nigeria to defend his course.
Take an example from the Zarzarky IMN leader. He is ready to die in Nigeria than stay away hiding and giving instructions.

Oh don't worry about that he's coming
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by CoolAmbience(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I am Igbo from Anambra state. I do not take sides with acts of irresponsibility and misdemeanor.

I agree totally with everything you said. I wish I can meet you, I would have loved to buy you a cold beer to relax with this morning.

What happened to Ekeremmadu is a disgrace to the Igbo race in particular, and by extension the country.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by omoharry(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Na here we dey see una power..online e-warriors..make una clap for una selves.

Make una come out to protest against bad government and police brutality, una go hide,your tail will be hidden in between your leggs in cowardice and rather remain behind your screen to protest this is for fear of being a victim of stray bullet or arrest.

Ok, Make una come together fight our common enemies which are the bad politicians across board..na so una go used tribal/religions sentiment kill the whole process..confuse set of youth that are cowards and lack direction.

When politicians visit una arear, na una dem go use take to deceive Nigerians that they are loved by all..no sense of direction..na only online nai una sabi bad mouth one another. Divided youth that will continue to suffer in misery under bad government because you guys are just too lame and weak to fight for your right.

Sey una dey continue to find the messiah that will fall down from heaven to deliver una from this mess we all in?..make una dey wait well well, while you and ur comrade use internet to cause more disunity among yourselves, our country will continue to be worse off and we will become the scorn of the earth , because our parents have sowed nothing but seeds of bitterness and prejudice in our heart that make you see nothing good in another tribe,especially from within the south.Everything is seen with suspicion as long as its not from your ethnic group yet you expect Nigeria to be better.How?Nigerian youth (especially our young men)are nothing but a wasted Generation.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by DonDaniDee(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Oh don't worry about that he's coming
In your dreams. You can't easily fight a government bro. Only very few soldiers did python dance and the guy couldn't stand the heat because of fear he was already going to die. Imagine they send just two battalion.
If you still can't see that Kanu is just a manipulative scammer using Ipob for his own benefits then there is a big problem.

Now let just even try to be a little reasonable, so he will be chilling in his hiding place and come to radio biafra to give instructions that all Ipob should start shooting police or army in Nigeria and you as you are you will go and carry gun and start shooting abi.

Why can't he keep shut and plan to come to Nigeria to lead the people and start the shooting then others will follow. Is it not because he is just paid to cause problems knowing that he already has alot of mumu gullible followers.

Use your head bro.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by EdujeBest(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2019
chaii nawa o,so u mean say all these people na nigerians? No Ghanaian,liberian,beninoise,senegalese inside?
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
In your dreams. You can't easily fight a government bro. Only very few soldiers did python dance and the guy couldn't stand the heat because of fear he was already going to die. Imagine they send just two battalion.
If you still can't see that Kanu is just a manipulative scammer using Ipob for his own benefits then there is a big problem.

Now let just even try to be a little reasonable, so he will be chilling in his hiding place and come to radio biafra to give instructions that all Ipob should start shooting police or army in Nigeria and you as you are you will go and carry gun and start shooting abi.

Why can't he keep shut and plan to come to Nigeria to lead the people and start the shooting then others will follow. Is it not because he is just paid to cause problems knowing that he already has alot of mumu gullible followers.

Use your head bro.

Do what you can from your end let's do what we think works for us
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by GuyWise101(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2019
mindtricks:

Fighting Tribal wars like this even on the internet, isn't it utterly useless?
Can you now smell your hypocrisy?

You didn't quote nor mention the person that started it but here you are quoting a harmless man that gave him harmless reply.

HYPOCRITE YOU ARE SHAME YOU NO GET.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
whaaat?! 64 kilos? Dammm! see free cargo. while i am paying Nearly £300 to carry 64kG luggages, maybe i should go and get deported from Germany.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
You think the people who attacked Ekweremmdu are Illegal Immigrants?
For them to have been able to do that, they would hold a German passport.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:
even if i be immigrant i no fit make mistake go Germany oh,their racism too much make dem no cum go kill me grin shocked cheesy
I can Assure you that Germans are not Racists. you have been missinformed.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Those my mumu brothers that caused the embarrassment of their brother should be warming up especially for those without valid documents
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I am Igbo from Anambra state. I do not take sides with acts of irresponsibility and misdemeanor.

I agree totally with everything you said. I wish I can meet you, I would have loved to buy you a cold beer to relax with this morning.

What happened to Ekeremmadu is a disgrace to the Igbo race in particular, and by extension the country.

your ancestors shall will bless your your descendants with strong erection and rugged sons blessed with success, waist pain no go know u ijn.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justpd:

Shut up. Tribalistic fookl
my son may the market of wisdom wait for you when you are of ripe age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Wike Presents 10 Vehicles To Ten Third Class Chiefs / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode / This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.