Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,079 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (37089 Views)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by poshbrave(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
I wish dey can just do selective deportation of only d Igbos weather Ipob or Massob oo as long as u speak Igbo go home and eat d stone u use in stoning an innocent man.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by AreaFada2: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
martineverest:
good

90 percent of illegal immigrants ( Nigerians) constitute nuisance to various countries
Actually illegal migrants are some of the most law abiding. Because being caught means possible deportation. I guess you do not understand how it works psychologically.
Only countries that largely do not deport as they offer little comfort to illegals anyway can illegals misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2019
jessetom:

STFU. Germany and racism, Nigerians and stupidity. They probably went there for crime. Shameless group of people.
wats d meaning of STFU
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by wink2015(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Odinceblog1:
On Monday, a new batch of Nigerian migrants will be deported from Germany to Nigeria.

The migrants are expected to leave Frankfurt Airport at 8 am and land in Nigeria’s Murtala Mohammed International Airport around 2 pm and 3 pm.

Although the number of migrants has not been ascertained, it was, however, reported that migrants will be picked randomly from different accommodation centres.

Last month two batches of Nigerians were sent back home from the European country.

“The flight will be from Frankfurt on Monday. For those who have been given the information, the plane will take off by 8 am and arrive in Nigeria between 2 pm and 3 pm.

“Those who will be deported will be picked randomly from their different accommodation centres from 3 am till 5 am in different regions and conveyed to a central place and finally to Frankfurt Airport,” the Co-ordination Activist for Network Refugees 4Refugees, a political platform for refugees/migrant self-organization based in
Stuttgart, Germany, Rex Osa, told The Nation.

Osa added, “When their asylum application is already expired, they are obligated to leave the country.

“For those who don’t leave voluntarily, they will be given a what is I can translate in English to mean toleration status. This status is not a resident title; it is to show that the person is still there because the deportation is hindered because of one reason or the other.

“These people are picked up early in the morning without expecting the police.

“Some would be picked up from work also. When the police arrive in their rooms, they would be allowed to pack things not more than say 64 kilos. The police will be standing to make sure the person does not
escape.”

READ MORE; https://odinceblog.com/breaking-germany-set-to-deport-many-nigerian-migrants-on-monday/

The best way forward for migrant is to go abroad using study or education.

Learn a business or technical skill and return home to Nigeria and establish.

Unfortunately, some of this guys forget themselves and before they realise themselves they are bundled into detention centres and finally deported.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by uuzba(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
lastempero:
Please include those frustrated Igbos arrested.
International community does not give any fffff about anybody's tribe.
Any white man/westerner/Unicef/Unesco/United Nations will just see you as "Nigerian" [full stop]
Learn to be a Nigerian. It is Nigerian passport you use. It is Nigerian money you use.
This village of a thing is not taking us anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2019
jessetom:

STFU.
Germany and racism, Nigerians and stupidity.
They probably went there for crime. Shameless group of people.
d tin jux tire me,sha dis country no dey help matters,our leaders are lazy and selfish shocked sad
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Fuckthamods: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:

wow shocked lyk seriously cheesy
cheesy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Allee90: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
We welcome our Terrorists brothers back to their ancestral home. You are welcome back home and be ready to be ENSLAVED by the born to rule Hausa Fulanis
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by okeniti: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
The irony of Nigerians being deported with Ghana Must Go bags, life really does come full circle. To be frank, no one wants Nigerians in their country but if you need to leave here, go and make sure there is no reason for you to get deported. There is not many things more shameful than coming back from abroad the same way you left.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by itsme01: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2019
grin

Ekweramadu is still at nigerian embassy in germany, let the liepob terrorist go and beg him, because some people are really wicked with revenge

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by panpan(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2019
I wonder why Germany is eager to deport Nigerians, but welcome migrants from the middle east with open arms.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by jessetom(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:

d tin jux tire me,sha dis country no dey help matters,our leaders are lazy and selfish shocked sad

Leaders?
There's no difference between our leaders and our people.
I think we are worse. Just like savages
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by GodIsVeryWicked: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Niaja4real:
Send all of them back to come and enjoy the very monster they contributed in creating before they ran to Germany

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by dominique(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
You go to a developed country, enjoy their resources without paying a penny in taxes yet you still go there to constitute nuisance. You get deported, you start screaming racism, what carried you there in the first place? Who cursed Africa and Africans?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by martineverest(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
AreaFada2:

Actually illegal migrants are some of the most law abiding. Because being caught means possible deportation. I guess you do not understand how it works psychologically.
Only countries that largely do not deport as they offer little comfort to illegals anyway can illegals misbehave.
Nigerian immigrants are the ones I'm talking about...
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Tobinrobin(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Hisxellency:
Because of this Ekweremadu's saga... This deportation will go a long way to affect innocent people doing there stuff legitimately there!
Other tribes will be affected too because all nah Nigerians!
But deported Igbos won't care much cos they can easily find their way back to other better countries.. What they did was right but not to Ike Ekweremadu of all people cos there are far more deadlier people than him
Ekweremadu.. Don't take it to heart Sir.

This in no way is related to ekweremadu. Because the first batch of deportation started last month even before the beating saga. Most importantly, ekweremadu has no power to sanction any migrant’s deportation in any country in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2019
jessetom:

Leaders? There's no difference between our leaders and our people. I think we are worse. Just like savages
as in eh sad

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by michoim(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2019
They should deport all those miscreants IPOB that went on rampage last week
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Send them.

Hope they include the miscreants who attacked a certain somebody....

... he's patiently waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by JimohMomoh: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Hisxellency:
Because of this Ekweremadu's saga... This deportation will go a long way to affect innocent people doing there stuff legitimately there!
Other tribes will be affected too because all nah Nigerians!
But deported Igbos won't care much cos they can easily find their way back to other better countries.. What they did was right but not to Ike Ekweremadu of all people cos there are far more deadlier people than him
Ekweremadu.. Don't take it to heart Sir.

This is not about Ekweremadu Saga, its been going on for a while, if you have been following European news you will observe that left wing White Supremacist's are springing up in Europe, they are afraid of migrants taking over their country and threatening their freedom, some of the Arab migrants are demanding sharia laws in where they are majority, the blacks are indulging in drugs and cultism. They said they need only professional arabs and blacks which adds value to the economy not miscreants.
Immigration issues is one of the reasons Britain is leaving the EU.
Italy, Australia etc are also deporting migrants and Nigerias are among

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Kelvinsmith11(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2019
knew it...Germany will put eye on Nigeria after the whole IPOB issue shocked
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Chukwurah003: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2019
They should start with the Ipob terrorists
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by cookingsoul(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2019
wow they r deporting ipob already wat a shame
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by w1sEmAn: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
IKE IKWEREDADU RIGHT NOW grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:

I mean no triblistic sentiments here, but the elders of igbo land better talk to the youths, they break laws like eggs anywhere in the world and claim right with arrogance,, its very bad it speaks poor of the tribe and Nigeria as a whole why couldn't ipob advice their people to do right or influence the visa process, was ikweremadu called on to help before his attack or he has a tracking igbo beacon in his brain to know igbo problems world wide? How does this justify the claim for their fight when they can't obey authorities.

How it rubs of on Nigeria is the least of the concern here. Nigeria is already a failed state, how low can it get?

The rest is not worth responding to you know?

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by degamemaster(m): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Every illegal immigrant deserve to be deported. The reason those countries are peaceful and orderly is because the rule of law prevails.

...the rule of law prevails"
But you supported and voted for buhari.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by DonDaniDee(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Realtouchnot:

Did they commit any crime(in Nigeria)? The reason you guys would continue to suffer and your generations unborn would also suffer is that your celebrate tyranny. Shit hole

I would not insult you for such a rude way of talking. If you think am suffering like you then please have a rethink and my generation can't suffer too because we don't reason the way you do. If beating up someone abroad is the way forward for you then I can also imagine the kind of mentality you have that must have been causing you this much bitterness. Sorry I am not the cause of your problem and as you can see this is just a forum where people speak their minds, I think you can keep your bitterness one side and speak for yourself and generation. I don't even know why you are expressing your bitterness here when you know the way to Aso Rock.

And let me educate a little bit because I can see you have never traveled before. First things first do you know that every non citizen of a country that is granted a genuine visa to that country is automatically under the protection of that country all through their stay? I guess you won't know that because Nigeria is quite the opposite except it's a VIP visiting Nigeria. To answer your question, YES they committed a crime in the laws of German soil regardless of the fact that it Nigerians vs A Nigerian. You can't publicly attack anyone in those kind of countries because it's against their laws. If you doubt, carry you kids there when you have kids, and beat up your own child in public for misbehaving and see the action against you. It's not about your bitterness in Nigeria, but obeying the laws in another man's land. If they didn't commit a crime why were they arrested?

2 Likes

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by LazyGold(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
the fact that yorubas are crying more than ekweremadu shows ipob did the right thing

We know u dont love us....so why do u care. Yorubas are the biggest non-british ppl in u.k prisons...deal with it

Where did you get that statistics from?

IPOB bureau of statistics cheesy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by delerx(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Fake blog fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Adamu Abdulhamid’s Degree Is Fake - London Graduate School / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.