Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,033 members, 7,852,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (37087 Views)

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK / Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient Nigerian Migrants? / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justpd:

What has igbo got to do with this news you ignorant tribalistic idiot!
sorry u know nothing about diplomacy, this is not a country without respect its Germany, and laws exist
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
SuperBlack:

You're stupid, is Ike your brother? or is it your beating? Is the law your law? if you don't have anything to say, getaway you
a serving senator in Nigeria being beaten isn't right if you are aggrieved why not recall him other than beat him up, I feel ure educated from ur butt up
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
uuzba:

When you travel overseas who's passport do you use?
Nigeria right?
What has messing up overseas got to do with your village?
The whole world sees you as a Nigerian. Be a good Nigerian.
true
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

The irony here is that your forefathers died to be one with the igbos
true but it should not be put in vain
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Almaiga: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
JamiuKabir:

yORUBA mUSLIM

E pain this man well Sha.

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Realtouchnot:

Ranting shit. Use some tissue paper to clean your shit mouth, it's oozing mate
another miscreant
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Stfu! yoruber! Are You guys any better? Or should i post links of some of your criminal pple being caught in London, or the pedophiles caught in USA, or the fraudsters caught in USA? Always talking like they are perfect.
sorry am not yuroba, your orientation is so poor, learn to think intelligently
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
the fact that yorubas are crying more than ekweremadu shows ipob did the right thing

We know u dont love us....so why do u care. Yorubas are the biggest non-british ppl in u.k prisons...deal with it
am not yoruba sorry
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Sammology: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
They want to deport them with coaster bus
They will deport people with valid residential permit because of a migrant visitation visa.
They don't deport people and allow them to carry bag(Ghana must go)
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Justpd: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
my son may the market of wisdom wait for you when you are of ripe age

Who's your son
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
true but it should not be put in vain

They made a mistake
We have nothing in common as a people
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

They made a mistake
We have nothing in common as a people
true because of the British, but the way forward is to remove the tribal leader for a nationalist, this was not the case during the pdp years of government
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justpd:

Who's your son

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Emmanuel226:

wats d meaning of STFU

Shut The Fuuucck Up.
He is insulting you that you should shut up your mouth.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
true because of the British, but the way forward is to remove the tribal leader for a nationalist, this was not the case during the pdp years of government

It's not about party...
We have never been this divided under any administration before... The president is not a nationalist even
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's not about party...
We have never been this divided under any administration before... The president is not a nationalist even
same thing we have said what we need now is pdp in Nigeria not anpp or ac, they knew how to run this country and it worked
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Justpd:

Who's your son
daddy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by SuperBlack: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
a serving senator in Nigeria being beaten isn't right if you are aggrieved why not recall him other than beat him up, I feel ure educated from ur butt up

We like it like that, did he farm any yam in Germany?
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by mindtricks: 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
GuyWise101:

Can you now smell your hypocrisy?

You didn't quote nor mention the person that started it but here you are quoting a harmless man that gave him harmless reply.

HYPOCRITE YOU ARE SHAME YOU NO GET.

Sweety, still isn't it utterly useless?
Won't hurt to conquer the perceived foolishness with wisdom.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by lagdmark(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
Na so. Those idiots that attacked the senator have forgotten that in Germany you can organise a peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
SuperBlack:

We like it like that, did he farm any yam in Germany?
land when u de claim, did ipob pay for any land or inherit any land in Germany, didn't think so
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by SuperBlack: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
land when u de claim, did ipob pay for any land or inherit any land in Germany, didn't think so

Thanks for your time Sir, I wish we meet in the near future, as In-law
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
SuperBlack:

Thanks for your time Sir, I wish we meet in the near future, as In-law
adios

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
I can Assure you that Germans are not Racists. you have been missinformed.
ok i thought dey were? cheesy
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Emmanuel226(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Shut The Fuuucck Up.
He is insulting you that you should shut up your mouth.
ok tankz,let him jux keep behaving lyk a child cux i dont hv his tym cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by sayisayi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:
Hope they can just quickly include some of the people that attacked Ekweremadu so that they come back home and be dealt with by the Nigerian government.

Na wet dream comot for hand!
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Realtouchnot: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
DonDaniDee:

I would not insult you for such a rude way of talking. If you think am suffering like you then please have a rethink and my generation can't suffer too because we don't reason the way you do. If beating up someone abroad is the way forward for you then I can also imagine the kind of mentality you have that must have been causing you this much bitterness. Sorry I am not the cause of your problem and as you can see this is just a forum where people speak their minds, I think you can keep your bitterness one side and speak for yourself and generation. I don't even know why you are expressing your bitterness here when you know the way to Aso Rock.

And let me educate a little bit because I can see you have never traveled before. First things first do you know that every non citizen of a country that is granted a genuine visa to that country is automatically under the protection of that country all through their stay? I guess you won't know that because Nigeria is quite the opposite except it's a VIP visiting Nigeria. To answer your question, YES they committed a crime in the laws of German soil regardless of the fact that it Nigerians vs A Nigerian. You can't publicly attack anyone in those kind of countries because it's against their laws. If you doubt, carry you kids there when you have kids, and beat up your own child in public for misbehaving and see the action against you. It's not about your bitterness in Nigeria, but obeying the laws in another man's land. If they didn't commit a crime why were they arrested?

I won't answer you about suffering cos I know I can place you and your family on salary for life.

On beating people. It can only be a civil thing and there is no serious punishment for that in sane climes. I know this as a first hand. Children and the elderly are minors and there social services that protect them, so beating an adult and a child are two different things. Now you know
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by Realtouchnot: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
godofuck231:
another miscreant

For calling me a miscreant, no body in your generation will get to my height
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by DonDaniDee(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Realtouchnot:

I won't answer you about suffering cos I know I can place you and your family on salary for life.

On beating people. It can only be a civil thing and there is no serious punishment for that in sane climes. I know this as a first hand. Children and the elderly are minors and there social services that protect them, so beating an adult and a child are two different things. Now you know

When small kids talk it's easy to identify. If you could place my family and I on salary for life you cant be here bragging about it because no one cares. You should
go sponsor alot of orphans without bragging about it and let God bless you more.
As for the main issue, no need talking about that anymore, you have said your own and have I said mine. Which ever pleases you most, it's left for you.
Re: Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Realtouchnot:

For calling me a miscreant, no body in your generation will get to my height
( the last seebling of my dad is a nuclear physist, I guess you must be a high school teacher) when pigs fly, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Ajegunle CNN Won't Show You / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos) / Adamu Abdulhamid’s Degree Is Fake - London Graduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.