Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) (8757 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Alwaysking: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2019
MrWTF:
babe, my brother left Nigeria on a 14days tourist visa to Canada, it's been 8 years and 4months since we saw him last. My guy is now a visa overstayer in Canada.

The unfortunate part is he missed our fathers burial because he didn't want to come back. If he did, he would be banned from returning back to Canada for some duration.

The fortunate part is he has built two duplexes in Lagos and Abuja. His properties right now is worth 30 million naira.

This is someone that used to fight us for #100 mtn recharge card.
That's why he did not want to come back here to suffer
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It happened to me once, it was when I was about to write a complicated exam in school, the anxiety and intense pressure to pass was so much I literally orgasm in the exam hall, I had to cross my leg soo tight, bite my lips and close my eyes, I felt embarrassed for myself cos it has never happened to me before, since then, I always controlled my mind when anxious and under pressure, lol.
I know about a guy who had the same similar experience during his final year exams. According to him, the exams was about to end and he hasn't been able to finish up the questions... and he's not sure if he's going to pass with what he has written so far.... This built up the pressure and anxiety and the guy practically cummed (please this is not a joke or something) They guy comfided in me as a bestie and we talked about it. Though it hasn't happened to him ever again.
The guy in question do masturbate... I don't know if there's a relationship between this weird experience and masturbation. If I may sincerely ask, do you masturbate?
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Joystark(f): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
you have not experienced orgasm?

They're saying like in public...

Without any action, just anxiety
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2019
ok
Joystark:

They're saying like in public...
Without any action, just anxiety
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Martinez39(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Once I remember that people are ''watching'', it dies down. It rarely happens. grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

I know about a guy who had the same similar experience during his final year exams. According to him, the exams was about to end and he hasn't been able to finish up the questions... and he's not sure if he's going to pass with what he has written so far.... This built up the pressure and anxiety and the guy practically cummed (please this is not a joke or something) They guy comfided in me as a bestie and we talked about it. Though it hasn't happened to him ever again.
The guy in question do masturbate... I don't know if there's a relationship between this weird experience and masturbation. If I may sincerely ask, do you masturbate?

Funny thing is I don't ooo, I actually had to Google about it after that experience and truly it happens, different things actually triggers it not really masturbation.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Funny thing is I don't ooo, I actually had to Google about it after that experience and truly it happens, different things actually triggers it not really masturbation.
Okay...its really weird. Do you think this is positive or negative?
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
you dont want to imagine that feeling,i thought orgasm was sweet grin

It is nah, but embarrassing in public.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Okay...its really weird. Do you think this is positive or negative?

It is actually a sensational trigger, so it depends on how one feels about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
sweet embarrassment
Biglittlelois:

It is nah, but embarrassing in public.

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by blingxx(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
do you remain calm when you hit orgasm? undecided

MJBOLT never knew I could find you on a thread like this undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2019
blingxx:

MJBOLT never knew I could find you on a thread like this undecided

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by lollybizzu(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

Hold up sis.

You mean... You were having an orgasm from 'anxiety'...

This is even crazier than I thought.

I thought the squeezing caused the orgasm.

So, hypothetically, I get really anxious now, say I'm late for something really important... The tension could make me cum??

shocked
Let them be lying there.
These are the folk you'll dig 30 minutes non stop and they won't still cum.
Liars
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
sweet embarrassment

Lol.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=81392141][/quote]

Yeye.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Joystark(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
lollybizzu:

Let them be lying there.
These are the folk you'll dig 30 minutes non stop and they won't still cum.
Liars

I don't doubt them at all bruv.
Cos anything's possible.

I'm just surprised is all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.