Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) (8773 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by SilasNwude: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
grin grin sad Where is lefulefu,fisifunkododada
[/s]
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
Biglittlelois,come in here let's hear your own story

It happened to me once, it was when I was about to write a complicated exam in school, the anxiety and intense pressure to pass was so much I literally orgasm in the exam hall, I had to cross my leg soo tight, bite my lips and close my eyes, I felt embarrassed for myself cos it has never happened to me before, since then, I always controlled my mind when anxious and under pressure, lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It happened to me once, it was when I was about to write a complicated exam in school, the anxiety and intense pressure to pass was so much I literally orgasm in the exam hall, I had to cross my leg soo tight, bite my lips and close my eyes, I felt embarrassed for myself cos it has never happened to me before, since then, I always controlled my mind when anxious and under pressure, lol.

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=81377629][/quote]

Wasn't funny then ooo.......

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Did anybody notice it?

i'm sure you will sh*t your pants if you want to sign a contract worth millions grin

Biglittlelois:

Wasn't funny then ooo.......
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by weyreypey: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Uboma lexusgs430 obekediamondfuto eddee oya let's contribute
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by weyreypey: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Joystark(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You're both saying, 'I had to cross my leg so tight'...
I dungehrit. How can you have an orgasm from just crossing your legs... Abi is it not the same legs that I cross everytime?

Infact, they're crossed as I'm typing now too, nothing's happening, abi there's a special crossing I dunno about?? cry. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:

lolz, I don't get Hot in public tho....
it's a self-taught skill.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:

I go just put hand inside trouser pocket, suffocate little John..... It cannot be disgracing me in public........... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Eddee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:
U.boma lexusgs..430 obekediam.ondfuto eddee oya let's contribute

Present Sir grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

I dungehrit. How can you have an orgasm from just crossing your legs... Abi is it not the same legs that I cross everytime?

Infact, they're crossed as I'm typing now too, nothing's happening, abi there's a special crossing I dunno about?? cry. embarassed

Lmao, you don't get it, the intense pressure and anxiety made me orgasm, I had to cross my legs tight to prevent my body from reacting to it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
Did anybody notice it?

i'm sure you will sh*t your pants if you want to sign a contract worth millions grin

No one noticed it thank heavens, when I closed my eyes people close to me felt I was nervous cos of the exam lol,

I do not want to imagine the feeling right now abeg, billions is more like it for me wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by drezzyx(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
No be today, am learning new things every day.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Joystark(f): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lmao, you don't get it, the intense pressure and anxiety made me orgasm, I had to cross my legs tight to prevent my body from reacting to it cheesy

Hold up sis.

You mean... You were having an orgasm from 'anxiety'...

This is even crazier than I thought.

I thought the squeezing caused the orgasm.

So, hypothetically, I get really anxious now, say I'm late for something really important... The tension could make me cum??

shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Fidelismaria: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
undecided

So girls get Hot?

undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Olorunnim: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
In public I concentrate on something else, but in private, I let it run wild.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

Hold up sis.

You mean... You were having an orgasm from 'anxiety'...

This is even crazier than I thought.

I thought the squeezing caused the orgasm.

So, hypothetically, I get really anxious now, say I'm late for something really important... The tension could make me cum??

shocked

Yes, anxiety or intense pressure may, MAY being the key word here, it happens, but not to all people.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Joystark(f): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes, anxiety or intense pressure may, MAY being the key word here, it happens, but not to all people.

Guess I'm not among the lucky ones. cry
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Mypeople2(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Joystark:

It is when you are feeling Hot. Are you feeling Hot?
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
I hardly......in public, if it eventually happens, I think of something pitiful... cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Joystark:

cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by FisifunKododada: 2:04am On Aug 19, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin grin sad Where is lefulefu,fisifunkododada

grin grin u no well o grin grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 5:12am On Aug 19, 2019
you dont want to imagine that feeling,i thought orgasm was sweet grin

Biglittlelois:

No one noticed it thank heavens, when I closed my eyes people close to me felt I was nervous cos of the exam lol,

I do not want to imagine the feeling right now abeg, billions is more like it for me wink

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2019
IamPlato:
How Old Is Your Child
old enough for Sex , dear.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Once i pull my ear,john thomas go soft instantly
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2019
you have not experienced orgasm?

Joystark:

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Obas101(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I think i know the feeling as a guy. Some guys experience it as well in a diff way. I remember writing waec a particular subject. the anxiety dawned on me when i couldn't answer a particular question. A sensation to pee, fear amd ecstacy all rushed in the same time... just a very short feeling. its just like the feeling when a guy is cumming bt it didnt happen o jst the feeling. haven't experienced it after then

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Xmen149(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Amakavula:
Ewu ! Ewu ! Mmeeeeeeee.

lol,so you are Igbo...kinda funny though..

*at the topic

if a lady cum in public she will still be on the same undies,how then does she deal with the wetness down there and the smell too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by generationz(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Amakavula:
I will be back in Abuja in 3 months, not running away yhoor. Just temporary training..

Hmmm.... Amaka

Na you be dat for your dp? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by IamPlato(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Amakavula:
old enough for Sex , dear.
SEND HER OVER. And Make Sure You Come With Her, I Would Like Some "MILF and Daughter Going Black"
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Alwaysking: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Amakavula:
my legs are moving naaa.. leave me ooh grin
You seem to like sex, have you tried kamasultra before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;) / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.