Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! (6962 Views)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / This Drake's Babymama 'sophie Brussaux' Ass Will Make You Pe..e On Pant (photos) / Revenge Is The Best! My Devilish Cousin Will Never Enjoy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by IceColdVeins(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
My first FTC is on a poverty thread.
I dedicate this FTC to every unfortunate child forced into kickstarting life in penury.
Your knucklehead parents deserve serious beating.
Falseprophet! what heavenly message do you have for this young daddy?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by neonly: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
O boy yur case strong ooooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ahmback(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Get a good job that'll pay you well. And tie your dick down next time. i wonder what youths derive from fornication!

28 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Hmmm.....Poverty reloaded.
Don’t you have a mother ?

My mum is late.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ahmback:
Get a good job that'll pay you well. And tie your dick down next time.
i wonder what youths derive from fornication!

Oga get off your high horse. We all make mistakes . I need an advise now not insults

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Kriss216: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gbola = Active

Funds= Inactive

When you were having sex without protection, what were you expecting? Plasma TV

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Ahmback(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Oga get off your high horse. We all make mistakes . I need an advise now not insults
Mistakes indeed! And that wasn't an insult btw

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Freestainworld(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you have female siblings, try and let them help you why you provide for the upkeep of the baby.

16 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by fati2001(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:
I knew this girl for just a month then she got pregnant. Begged the fool to abort but she refused. She kept on asking me to marry her but I explained to her I wasn’t financially capable.

I cut her off for some months thinking that would make her get an abortion but for where?? The goat kept it. She guilt tripped me with tears and constant calls. I finally went to meet her family (she was about 7 months gone by then) to take responsibility of the pregnancy.

I was employed then but the job was shittty and the pay was shitttier. I sent her the little I could. She had the baby at her mum’s place .

She, her mum and her elder sister kept on calling me to curse me that I wasn’t sending enough money for the baby’s upkeep. I was earning 11k a month and sending 4k monthly to this ungrateful bitch.

I couldn’t keep u with the insults, I changed my line, changed my address and began anonymously sending the little I could to her bank account monthly because my conscience couldn’t let me ghost my child.

We live in different states, about 8 hours apart. The child is a year old and some months now.

I was surprised when this Devil came to my place last week with the baby. I was expecting shouts and quarrel but she was calm. She and the baby sat on my bed. We didn’t say much to one another. A few minutes later, her phone rang, she went outside to receive the call and didn’t return.

I searched for this bitch like a mad man till night fell. I don’t even have her phone number. A female neighbor offered to care for the baby that night.

The Devil called me and told me not to bother looking for her. She said her mum is late and they have relocated.

I have dropped the baby at my aunt’s place and promised to pick her soon. I gave my aunt the last 3k on me. My aunt has been buzzing me with calls to come and take the baby as she is very busy.

My babymama’s number is not going through. I have tried repeatedly. My mum is late, I am thinking of taking the child to an orphanage.

I don’t know what to do. I am really sick right now from overthinking and stress. Please I need good advice.

lolz, you use ur hand buy market..

why complaining?

5mins pleasure!!! is hunting you.

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by AutoChick4U(f): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

You are a very very big fooooooool if this bullshit is true. You dey earn 11k and u dey bang raw and even pour inside!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by AutoChick4U(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

You are the one who needs to fvcking get down from ur high horse. Better go twitter go beg don jazzy for help

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
@TheLordofHost

This your case strong oooo.

Well settling the issue of lack deals with one central thing: Value. (What you have to offer and how useful is it to people)

What do you do and how proficient are you in it?

Secondly to whom are you offering that value to? If you present your skill before broke people, you'll be rewarded at their level which is brokenness.

So isolate what it is you have and find out who will reward that skill commendably, even if it means changing location.

What you're facing right now is money problems, and only money solves money problems.

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

. Good nairalander will request for aza to take care of the baby, problem solved. I like the new method of corporate begging nowadays.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Hmmm.....Poverty reloaded.
Don’t you have a mother ?
You forgot to read the part he said his mum is late angry

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by BamakSNR(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

I feel your pain brother. Do not make the mistake of taking the sinless baby to an orphanage home please. This is the time the man in you should rise and take responsibility. Forget the baby mama. Find a good job, look for a nanny or anyone that could help you take care of the child. And pay her. Life can be tough sometimes but you have to accept and face the music. Everything will be fine at last.
My regards to your kid. By the way, what's the name of the baby?

20 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by 2special(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
You earn 11k a month....A Poor man must not have erection

9 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
If you have female siblings, try and let them help you why you provide for the upkeep of the baby.

I am the only child of my late mum. The closet relative I have is my aunt who I dropped the baby with

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. Good nairalander will request for aza to take care of the baby, problem solved. I like the new method of corporate begging nowadays.

Abeg shut up if you don’t have an advice. I am not a beggar and would never be one.

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@TheLordofHost

This your case strong oooo.

Well settling the issue of lack deals with one central thing: Value. (What you have to offer and how useful is it to people)

What do you do and how proficient are you in it?

Secondly to whom are you offering that value to? If you present your skill before broke people, you'll be rewarded at their level which is brokenness.

So isolate what it is you have and find out who will reward that skill commendably, even if it means changing location.

What you're facing right now is money problems, and only money solves money problems.

Thanks. I dropped out of school in 200lvl, no funds. I have no skill and rely on various menial jobs.

About changing location, my biggest fear is the rent

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by maak400: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chai, this one is strong o undecided
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by TheLordofHost: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are the one who needs to fvcking get down from ur high horse. Better go twitter go beg don jazzy for help

Bigger fool. I am not a beggar. Don’t introduce me to your line of business. Stupid goat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by SportsHD: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Such a sad and funny story.
The only thing wey dey pain me na the innocent child y'all brought to this life to suffer. He didn't ask for this.
The babymama is gone, she ain't never coming back. Now, it's up to you to double,tripple your hustle and provide for that kid. God be with you.

5 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

This story is probably scripted by nairaland feminists to discourage boys from going to babymamas because boys are already beginning to dump their evening newspaper b*tch ass
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by falseprophet: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

grin

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by younglleo: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
wahala, oga no matter wat, dont drop dat baby in an orphanage. na wetin i get to say to you

2 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Nezzjnr: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Abeg shut up if you don’t have an advice. I am not a beggar and would never be one.
. I hear you

1 Like

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

Thanks. I dropped out of school in 200lvl, no funds. I have no skill and rely on various menial jobs.

About changing location, my biggest fear is the rent

Alright, I read you correctly.

But there's no such things as you don't have a skill, two things abound, either you've not discovered it or you've not developed it, to a very notable level, that the rewards from it can pay your bills.

There's something you're good at, seriously look within pls, then develop it to point where it can earn you good returns.

Then to address your current challenge, I'm tempted to ask, do you have friends, bkos as much friendship is a platform for companionship, it's also a system of support in rainy days. You don't have any friend that can help you sort out this current challenge so you pay back at a later time.

When a man/woman is not making head way in life and at the same time they don't have well to do friends, they're really failing and needs to sit up.

My brother going forward, just take a time out in a quite place and think about your life and what you want to do with it based on your skill, seek ways to develop it to point that it takes care of your bills. Then make new friends pls, with people who are better than you, there's a protocol to making friends with people higher than you, find out what they lack that you can help out with and be sincere and genuine.

8 Likes

Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by Freestainworld(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
TheLordofHost:

I am the only child of my late mum. The closet relative I have is my aunt who I dropped the baby with
your case is strong, try and see if any orphanage home is around, talk to them and see how they can help you.
Re: Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
The goat grin cheesy if I no get money, I no dey fit get erection. Men learn from him and Be like me. Life go dey siriri werere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate / Video Live:Ike Sucks Mercy's Two Breasts & Had Sex In Bbnaija / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.