Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102996 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Suffice to say all the poor people you know who married themselves were both poor. Your mum probably didn't have an option than to marry in one room. Not like she was so virtuos, maybe the one room was better or same with where she came from. No disrespect intended, but yea...you are right, the rich marry the rich.

So, allow me and my choice.
Thank you.
LOL......am a proud product of dat choice she made ......if ur mum have half my mum has you won't have to start working at 21yrs

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

At the bolded...Makeup artist cheesy. Every lady is a makeup artist these days.

I know such guys. Infact I have some that I am trying to hook up...plus my brother's friend that's over 45. Guys here believe it's only ladies that want to get married. I don't blame them. Most are young and immature

Lol. You are so spot on!!!!!
How you got it so accuately though.

They know guys are looking for wives too though. It is all reverse psychology. Creating artificial scarcity by withholding commitment and acting uninterested in it. That way women go about thinking they need it most and have to do everything to get it, as well as maintain the marriage. It works for them because the marriage pressure comes later and they have no "biological clock"' to contend with.

How come same people that claim not to be interested in marriage are angry no one wants to marry a man in this kinda room?
They are also very angry at the recent divorce rates and babymamahood.

One would think they should be happy women are becoming more carefree to the marital instituiton...

Alas!
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

LOL......am a proud product of dat choice she made ......if ur mum have half my mum has you won't have to start working at 21yrs

No Sir. At 21 I was already done with NYSC.

What were you expecting me to do?

Get married to a man living in one room to prove I love him?

Of course I started working while taking some certifications and building my experience.

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol.....dummy it didn't end with 2 two cars or in surulere...... like foolishly u only interested in d ugly part which am no longer interested to talk about....

Yawn . . How many times did you visit KSA? Visiting was always a high point , especially as a kid. We lived it up wella. Tell another fabu jare.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No Sir. At 21 I was already done with NYSC.

What were you expecting me to do?

Get married to a man living in one room to prove I love him?

Of course I started working while taking some certifications and building my experience.
lol....... just let me be ......u made ur point.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mypeople2(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Glink2018:

You ladies also should pick husband from your social circle and stop running after another woman's husband..
What's good for goose is good for gander...
So, marry the kind of guy that you and him are at pal..
Don't be trekking and want to date a guy that has a car.
Thank you very much my guy. Those trekking should meet those trekking and those having cars should discuss with those with cars. Not that you will be flagging me to stop for you to enter and be twisting your legs as if boil hold you.When one is suffering they won't come .But immediately you hammer, they will want to jump into your life like people waiting for a bus
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol....... just let me be ......u made ur point.

You quoted me first.
You should have let me be. wink
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by czarina(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mypeople2:
don't mind them,they will be looking for oil workers with Jeep when we all know their fathers started from one room with no chair.Be forming as if your father is a Batman perhaps we know is a Spiderman
Mypeople2:
Which class, Primary 4 or JSS 2? You ladies have class and you keep on begging for recharge card. Beggee Beggee ladies wey get class
Mypeople2:
don't mind them,they will be looking for oil workers with Jeep when we all know their fathers started from one room with no chair.Be forming as if your father is a Batman perhaps we know is a Spiderman
Mypeople2:
Thank you very much my guy. Those trekking should meet those trekking and those having cars should discuss with those with cars. Not that you will be flagging me to stop for you to enter and be twisting your legs as if boil hold you.When one is suffering they won't come .But immediately you hammer, they will want to jump into your life like people waiting for a bus
You've been crying on people's mentions.

Na your room be that? cheesy cheesy
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Isoduwa(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
No condition is permanent

One girl up there say as far as the form go reach them fuk no problem

Nigerian is finish � I don remove my hand for their matter
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Yawn . . How many times did you visit KSA? Visiting was always a high point , especially as a kid. We lived it up wella. Tell another fabu jare.
Lol..... like I should upload pics so has to prove am saying d truth to you...... LOL....... despite me going dere in my teens.......av gone dere for vacation with my own money on 3 occasions.....if you in Lagos let me know so I can show you in person u aiin't talking to a smello..

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mrjo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

For not wanting to live like that when I've never lived like that in the house I grew up in? So be it!
marriage enhance both parties, if you have not lived like that before accepting his proposal does not mean you are coming in to live like that, some of these comments that are coming from some of you girls makes men sees it as if he's doing you girls a favor in relationships
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mypeople2:
Which class, Primary 4 or JSS 2? You ladies have class and you keep on begging for recharge card. Beggee Beggee ladies wey get class

You are probably dating girls from this kind of room. No be me help you chyke am.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Financial compability is K, that is a CONSTANT.
It is a box that MUST be ticked.

I don't care about Lola. There are not so many Peter anyway. I care about myself and I would do what's best for me, irrespective of the few examples you guys have been flinging upandan this thread.

Hey dats cool!!! I’m not and never against getting married a rich person so don’t get me wrong on this. I just mean there are many other boxes that have to be ticked to compliment this box or it may not be worth it. I like the fact u know how exactly what u want also. Just make sure it’s right for u. I also have boxes i won’t compromise. Attitude is the major one.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You quoted me first. You should have let me be. wink
sorry for that.,..... would never try such again.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Hey dats cool!!! I’m not and never against getting married a rich person so don’t get me wrong on this. I just mean there are many other boxes that have to be ticked to compliment this box or it may not be worth it.

They are not mutually exclusive.
So, I very well know that.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by emmaodet: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
pocohantas:

What is fucking wrong? That I won't marry outside my social class or that men should marry within their social class?

I am very unapologetic about that.

Who said he prayed to be where he is? I won't put him down for who he is or not being the man I want, but I also won't be blackmailed into thinking me not wanting him is FCKING WRONG.

If you want to marry him, go ahead.
I will support and be happy for you two.

Achieve your goals, don't achieve them...totally up to you sis. Since you know people achieve goals before marrying, I wonder why you think it is fcking wrong of me to not want a man who hasn't achieved his "goals".

And don't you think ladies should marry within there class too? Why do we have large percentage of ladies trying to run away from there class and you marriage as an opportunity to escape there low class?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mrjo:
marriage enhance both parties, if you have not lived like that before accepting his proposal does not mean you are coming in to live like that, some of these comments that are coming from some of you girls makes men sees it as if he's doing you girls a favor in relationships

Maybe you should make that suggestion to your daughter. I will never live under nondescript conditions all because of marriage. I'm not that desperate.

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by unikprince(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

I have always loved your comments here. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They are not mutually exclusive.
So, I very well know that.

Ok great!
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ChiefS(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
That was my condition 16 years ago when I proposed to my wife. We have been happily married now for 13 years. Despise not the days of little beginnings. With a clear vision, understanding, diligence and the favor of God we have moved far away from that level.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Ladotrader(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Samakus:
A Facebook user asked ladies if they will accept marriage proposal from a man living in this condition, the responses can kill for sure. Lolz.

Omo this one strong but he dey pay house rent ABI

But men can proposed to a lady living in this kind of room
Real love dey Na....
But as for the man,in this kid if situation I don't think he will sense to propose to a lady instead of pursuing your goals
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
emmaodet:

And don't you think ladies should marry within there class too? Why do we have large percentage of ladies trying to run away from there class and you marriage as an opportunity to escape there low class?

Is this topic on ladies?

Maybe I missed the title of the thread.

It is up to you not to marry them. Don't use una problem to disturb me na.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by 11doubledee: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

That's why I always love ur posts.
Can everyone be the equally rich in their marriageable age?
Besides it just shows that when life challenges come even if your man was doing well before it's mostly likely you will not be able to stay.
"For better for worst" isn't just a mere statement.
If things are OK today just think of the WORST.
And if WORST think of the BETTER, as long as your partner is responsible.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godoverevery:
Lol..... like I should upload pics so has to prove am saying d truth to you...... LOL....... despite me going dere in my teens.......av gone dere for vacation with my own money on 3 occasions.....if you in Lagos let me know so I can show you in person u aiin't talking to a smello..

And that is how I know you are full of sheet. Nobody goes to vacation in Saudi Arabia. You go on holiday if one of your folks is working there, but Saudi Arabia is way too repressive to visit on vacation by yourself. You are another storyteller making up stories. I never once heard of a male nurse in ksa, and even for female nurses, the Filipinas had that locked down.

Even your attitude of celebrating poverty says as much. Anyone child whose folks worked in the middle east rapidly adjusted to the upper middle class lifestyle.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

And that is how I know you are full of sheet. Nobody goes to vacation in Saudi Arabia. You go on holiday if one of your folks is working there, but Saudi Arabia is way too repressive to visit on vacation by yourself. You are another storyteller making up stories. I never once heard of a male nurse in ksa, and even for female nurses, the Filipinas had that locked down.

Even your attitude of celebrating poverty says as much. Anyone child whose folks worked in the middle east rapidly adjusted to the upper middle class lifestyle.
like ur relative were in Saudi in 1999? well u can continue in ur foolery cos I own u no explanation about my family life....but
cretin if you are in Lagos hit me up .....let me ball you aiin't gonna exchange words with you dat BS for the birds.....I believe my actions will do the needful better..

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mrjo(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Maybe you should make that suggestion to your daughter. I will never live under nondescript conditions all because of marriage. I'm not that desperate.
you didn't understand my comment, moreover no condition is permanent, that ugly situation today may become beautiful tommorow. You should ask of God's favor and grace so many people in bad condition today didn't plan for it
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by SamOyovwi: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
You're my type of woman. I will also advise my daughter if I will have one to look into the dreams, purpose and vision of a man. Not just the present situation
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
Read my signature

Modified

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by fmwise2k(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thyndr fire all those girls looking for already made guys.
Lazy things. cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by BabbanBura(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
czarina:
Beautiful, I like when males get like this:

"if you can't suffer with me, don't expect to be part of me when things are right"

What do you think I'll be doing with my life while you're improving yours?

Wankking? No, honey.

You can threaten lazy "beaches"/leeches with that. Not me, and not the females I've grown to look up to OR the ones who inspire me everyday.

I know females who work harder than most males and they will never settle for less.

This Jos girl, your mouth too sharp woo. Easy abeg. We don see things for this life aswear
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Glink2018(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I don't trek, I drive a 2015 car since 2017. I date within my class. I am not overly fixated on cars though, but definitely not a guy in such an apartment.

Right message, wrong target.

Big girl! One out of 10,000 Ladies...
Lowlife guys will not even feel comfortable around you because of the standard you have set for yourself.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Adakintroy2: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
We stayed in one room with curtain demacating paolur from room. As it is my father has its own his own compound.

Am not gonna advice any lady. But the only guy that is yours is the one you worked with. Any other one belong to every or any woman just like you.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mrjo:
you didn't understand my comment, moreover no condition is permanent, that ugly situation today may become beautiful tommorow. You should ask of God's favor and grace so many people in bad condition today didn't plan for it

Is it by force? I said that will never happen & that's that! A guy in that kind of situation shouldn't be looking to settle down. Period. That'd be unfair to the spouse & any offsprings born out of that union. A sparsely furnished room, really? Get real! Not in this lifetime!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.