Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102995 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Godoverevery:
like ur relative were in Saudi in 1999? well u can continue in ur foolery cos I own u no explanation about my family life....but
cretin if you are in Lagos hit me up .....let me ball you aiin't gonna exchange words with you dat BS for the birds.....I believe my actions will do the needful better..

Yawwwn. I live in lagos. I have since 1999.try again.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Hotzone(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How many guys in that condition will propose in this 2019?

Anyways, if she really loves the guy, they can manage together and build.

It's not about the now but tomorrow.

Better to suffer now and enjoy tomorrow than to enjoy now and suffer tomorrow... My pop always told me this[s][/s].
Should be: ‘my pop used to tell me this’
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Quorax: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

He should use the WICKED DRIVE to make money and improve his standard of living first.

There are rich dumb men, which if they fall today they can never rise again. You don't know anything.

My bros had no job when he met his wife with a child not too long after. He hustled hard and manage to get a job, they moved from one room to two rooms and then 3 rooms and to another 3 rooms...
Then he moved all his family to the US, while he stayed back.

He reversed to a single room since he is alone in Nigeria.

I repeat, you know nothing. Parasites!

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Keep following me. You will expand your narrow horizons and learn to start using your brain. Good you have taken the first step to emancipation from slavery to comic books. There is hope for you yet.
Quite funny because I used to follow you on one of my other monikers. You know why? It was because of posts like the one I mentioned.
But then I noticed you were inconsistent: mature, intelligent and couth in some posts, for the rest mostly petty, immature and a fawner.
If my narrow horizons are to be expanded while following you, then I need you at your best bro: no bad/off days, no crests/troughs.
Can you do that for me? smiley

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by emmaodet: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is this topic on ladies?

Maybe I missed the title of the thread.

It is up to you not to marry them. Don't use una problem to disturb me na.

Just saying.
Well, the awareness is becoming higher day by day.
Men are choosy now.
As for me, i respected myself and married from my class

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LordKO(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na them go help us marry them.

I don't live in such an environment. Then I will go marry a man living in such. Like that is not enough, his ego won't allow him move to my place, I will go join him in that room.

I will start walking on eggshells, so that my actions will not be misconstrued as disrespect.

Marrying a comfortable man isn't all about greed, it helps to protect his ego and give the woman peace.

This guy is best with his class, not me.

You know say de thread de talk about marriage proposal not performing of marriage rites . . . two different things. And you know say before a guy in dis kind of condition go propose to his woman, dem for don know each oda for sometime and she go don know say na for dis kind of house de guy de live, either directly or indirectly. So, if she come turn down his marriage proposal afterward, afer telling him/giving him reason to believe say she de ready to live de rest of her life with him, you no think say she do bad thing? You no believe in luv ni?

Actually, na every person hope to marry right and well and nothing dey bad if a woman finds luv/wishes to find luv where moni dey. But dat one no mean say men wey no get moni or wey never dey lucky to get moni no deserve to marry de women dey luv, not de women wey de available. Make you no underestimate de positive energy level of a man wey don sure say him don find luv and dey convinced within himself say him don ready to marry, no matter de condition. Such a man and nature get date and success no go far from him if him match him emotion with action.

In fact, if a guy in this kind of condition proposes marriage to any of your sisters today - don't worry, men with inadequate resources won't locate them - provided that he's mentally sound and gritty, with less than 100k personal investment in his life, I'll make him to swim in millions before six months time, if nature permits and if his villiage people aren't seriously on his case, lol. Think of this scenario and you'll see that genuine love (goodness/values) of a man to his woman is invaluable.

Money is like power, it changes hand.

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Godoverevery: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Yawwwn. I live in lagos. I have since 1999.try again.
Good u In lagos.......I stay in agor okota.....I will like to ball u D's Friday if u don't mind.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Bsmartt(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You had such an apartment but was ready to settle down. There's a blessing that comes with marriage Sha.
It was a mini flat with no curtains, no TV, no fans, no bed, no furniture.
I only have pots and camp gas cylinder.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mrjo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is it by force? I said that will never happen & that's that! A guy in that kind of situation shouldn't be looking to settle down. Period. That'd be unfair to the spouse & any offsprings born out of that union. A sparsely furnished room, really? Get real! Not in this lifetime!
forcing you for what? May God bless you so that you will not see yourself there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Quite funny because I used to follow you on one of my other monikers. You know why? It was because of posts like the one I mentioned.
But then I noticed you were inconsistent: mature, intelligent and couth in some posts, for the rest mostly petty, immature and a fawner.
If my narrow horizons are to be expanded while following you, then I need you at your best bro: no bad/off days, no crests/troughs.
Can you do that for me? smiley

Unfortunately I have better things to do than babysit you through puberty. tongue

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by TruthinAction: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Only a lady who knows him very well and believes he has a future will agree to such proposal. It also depends on how long he has been on that level. I believe over 95% of ladies won't accept such proposal except on the condition I mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
LordKO:

You know say de thread de talk about marriage proposal not performing of marriage rites . . . two different things. And you know say before a guy in dat kind of condition go propose to his woman, dem for don know each oda for sometime and she go don know say na for dis kind of house de guy de live, either directly or indirectly. So, if she come turn down his marriage proposal afterward, afer telling him/giving him reason to believe say she de ready to live de rest of her life with him, you no think say she do bad thing? You no believe in luv ni?

Actually, na every person hope to marry right and well and nothing dey bad if a woman find luv/wish to find luv where moni dey. But dat one no mean say men wey no get moni or wey never dey lucky to get moni no deserve to marry de women dey luv, not de women wey de available. Make you no underestimate de positive energy level of a man wey don sure say him don find luv and dey convinced within himself say him don ready to marry, no matter de condition. Such a man and nature get date and success no go far from him if him match him emotion with action.

In fact, if a guy in this kind of condition proposed marriage to any of your sister's today - don't worry, men with inadequate resources won't locate them - provided that he's mentally sound and gritty, with less than 100k personal investment in his life, I'll make him to be swimming in millions before six months time, if nature permits and if his villiage people aren't seriously on his case, lol. Think of this scenario and you'll see that genuine love (goodness/values) of a man to his woman is invaluable.

I get your point, that is why my post with main, I mentioned we wouldn't date. So, proposal would not come in abeg.

Any lady that chooses to date this kind of man, should as well go the whole 9yards na. I have always been a preacher of - date who you can marry, because the concept of dating for years only to say you can't marry is lost on me. When your reason isn't something that was never there.

Lol. If my sisters bring such a man home, I wouldn't get in their way. I would be concerned though, I do not want to be excesisvely worried about how they are all faring.

Just open thread in business section. I will help you tag those boys, make them come learn money making tips. Na poverty dey make them vex for this section.

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Unfortunately I have better things to do than babysit you through puberty. tongue
I get you bro. Seriously, I do!
All I ask is that you take a little time out of your busy schedule to be the role model I've always looked up to.
Hope that's not too much to ask? smiley

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by DameB(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Udokabestluv infact coman declare your assets, make I nack my goggles for eye take look dem cheesy
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Christmasdon(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Every person rich today started from being Poor. get it.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mrjo:
forcing you for what? May God bless you so that you will not see yourself there tomorrow

Dude, if I find myself in a situation like that tomorrow, a man would be the last thing on my mind. I'd focus on getting myself out of there. Pronto. Shit, how do you even fùck someone on a paper thin, skinny mattress? That's the height of selfishness. There's way too many wrong things about that picture, I'm getting shingles just thinking about it. It's a no for me still.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Korllami007: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
emmnprince:

Who told you? You sounded as if you've cohabited with him for some years. From the look of things, the guy is saving and investing his hard-earned money while he put modalities in place.

You know like fadality or papality.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by oladele00(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm doing my msc in this condition and I don't give a Bleep about Gf or marriage.. Future before pleasure.. Whenever I'm konjified, I visit a brothel

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

Stop talking like a dunce please.
Which one is transfer all their generational suffering upon?
There are hardworking ladies dating well to do men.
stop acting retarded
Even some slay queens have businesses they do.

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Salt3: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

if you're a woman, I want to believe you're one in a billion. I feel like marrying you already. See knowledge, see wisdom, see good mentality. I am one of those guys that believe a lot of women don't have sense but you changed my mindset tonight. God bless you sis. My room is exactly like this, in fact I just lost my accommodation last weekend because I was living there for free, now the owner wants to use it but guess what, God is faithful. Once again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by adejoseph1980: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm a living testimony, my wife married me when I have nothing, but thank God today we are living in a three bedrooms apartment hopeful to move down to our four bedrooms house. May Gid always bless her for me, I'm the definition of who found a wife

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Despite no bed frame, the room looks clean and tidy actually
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No, I will never accept. His priorities are all mixed up for starters. Why rush into marriage when you only have a handful of things & flip flops to your name? I've seen homeless people with more stuff than this!

grin

There you go again!

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

grin

There you go again!

Lol, but would you marry him?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Inside life
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but would you marry him?

Lool never

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by makeherscream(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
god forbid oo but if I find my self in this kind of condition the only thing I will be thinking is how to get out of the condition and marriage.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool never

Right! It's such a depressing space.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
The one room is not my problem but what's in it, such a person has no business thinking about marriage.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
pocohantas:
We can't date, let alone acceptance.

We are not even the same circle... grin
He should pick a wife from his circle. Guys should learn to pick a wife from their social class and stop disturbing SM.
When are we getting married?
grin my Nairaland crush
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Right! It's such a depressing space.

Lol I'm happy that at least it does look tidy and clean, some guys are dirty...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.