Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef (3710 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by tialundra: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2010
nairalanders whats the beef btwn Naija man and Zimba men they always DISS each OTHA.it seemz naijimbos tend to throne themselves in all aspects that is from being romantic,sex,sweet,having style,owning businesses,being intelligence,treating their woman ryte, very rich etc.howeva i hear Nigerians can be very violent,possesive.Zimba men on the otha hand are resilient,hardworking and they are not styingy when it comes to treating or pampering their ladies and they indeed are gud in bed,educated their English IS cool compared to Nigerians whose accent is horrible and disgusting.

i hve noticed wth great concern tht Naijimbos dnt wanna compare themselves to Zimbos whateva it maybe whats with these men they are always against each atha and wld lyk to call them RIVALS on all angles.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by LouisThoru(f): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2010
NairaLand is now becoming a website where:

Americans diss Nigerians

Nigerians diss Americans

Zimba diss Naija

Naija diss Zimba

South Africa diss Nigeria

Nigeria diss South Africa

Black Americans diss Africans

Africans diiss Black Americans

Nigerian Americans diss Nigerians

Nigerians diss Nigerian Americans

Nigerians in Nigeria diss Nigerians in diaspora

Nigerians in diaspora diss Nigerians in Nigeria

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by amefi(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2010
LouisThoru:

NairaLand is now becoming a website where:

Americans diss Nigerians

Nigerians diss Americans

Zimba diss Naija

Naija diss Zimba

South Africa diss Nigeria

Nigeria diss South Africa

Black Americans diss Africans

Africans diiss Black Americans

Nigerian Americans diss Nigerians

Nigerians diss Nigerian Americans

Nigerians in Nigeria diss Nigerians in diaspora

Nigerians in diaspora diss Nigerians in Nigeria

LOL.

i luv ur poem!!!

@ topic. no beef its all fun in nairaland. just enjoy d e-dishing it is part of life.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by MrCork21: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2010
Nigerian Americans diss Nigerians:

errmm, 190 is a part - time crack head actualy, cheers!!!!!
angry
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by tpia5: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
it seems there's really a beef sha.

going by the bba contest.

btw, what is naijimbos.

is that a term used to refer to nigerians in south africa or zimbabwe?
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by xhosachoc(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
tpia@:

btw, what is naijimbos.

I was told its like an ethnic slur used in Zimbabwe to refer to Nigerians.Its like a white man calling a black person nigger or south african calling a foreigner kwerekwere. angry
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by 12large1: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2010
seun i blame you for this imagine a useless small country that is not even bigger than lagos coming here to say we have beef we them stupid bafoon
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by SALady(f): 1:25am On Oct 23, 2010
Guys if you havent figured a 9ja man by now then you have a problem. 9ja man just likes being the only king of the castle, he wants to own all the chicks in here. Now these americano, zim and SA bouys are not welcomed in here, get it.

Now SA guys and Zim bouys get this 9ja bouy runs this s#!t okay, dont be cramping his style cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by swiftycool(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2010
tialundra:

nairalanders whats the beef btwn Naija man and Zimba men they always DISS each OTHA.it seemz naijimbos tend to throne themselves in all aspects that is from being romantic,sex,sweet,having style,owning businesses,being intelligence,treating their woman ryte, very rich etc.howeva i hear Nigerians can be very violent,possesive.Zimba men on the otha hand are resilient,hardworking and they are not styingy when it comes to treating or pampering their ladies and they indeed are gud in bed,educated their English IS cool compared to Nigerians whose accent is horrible and disgusting.

i hve noticed wth great concern tht Naijimbos dnt wanna compare themselves to Zimbos whateva it maybe whats with these men they are always against each atha and wld lyk to call them RIVALS on all angles.
em . . . . Zimbo men? . . . . they are men from Zimbabwe or something like that right, Sorry never heard of em; guess they aint really a factor when comparing us. Wherever a Naija man is he Rules, Zimbos or wettin Na who dey talk!
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Rocktation(f): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2010
Gawd! I guess them Zimbos consider this an honor. I mean, i've never heard these 2 names together before in my life. I hear Nigeria and SA, Nigeria and Ghana, but it stops at that. But Nigeria and Zimb. . .what? The world must be ending sometime soon.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Rocktation(f): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2010
And the thread starter talked about accent? Oh my lawd! We can just imagine how you (OP) in particular sound, when you don't even know how to use the spell check created specially for your country people.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2010
IMHO, I don't think 9ja men have any beef for their Zim counterparts, it's just that other African countries see Nigeria as a threat. Reason is that an average Nigerian has this inborn ability to make himself heard wherever he is. Also Nigerians are dominant and shrewed in anything they do. This is why other African countries tend to have this jealousy/hate for Nigerians.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by justwise(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2010
tialundra:

You are the one with the problem, as you know, Zimbs has an accent just as Nigerians do, so to call Nigerians accent disgusting is just moronic.

I have far too many Zimbs friends, i lived there, went to school there and enjoyed almost every moment of my time there. Don't even start this.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by GL(f): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2010
lol @ 'naijimbo', is that supposed to be a person with naija and zimbabwean blood?

i've never heard of or seen a black zimbo aside from bba and d likes. never even heard of the term "zimbo" before this bba. maybe there's a beef between naija guys there and the locals, cos in nigeria i doubt that ppl actually reckon with zimbabwe. we never really hear anything about there except mugabe, inflation and poverty. the beef i think is with Ghanian guys, there's usually a lot of comparison between them and naija guys. and to a lesser extent, with SA.

tpia@:

it seems there's really a beef sha.

going by the bba contest.

btw, what is naijimbos.

i don't think d bba beef had anything to do with their country, we'd have beefed anyone from any other country just as easily. if anything it was the zimbo guy that had a problem with nigeria "cos it's too far away",
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by elbereth: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2010
Zimbabwe? WTf?
We ain't even thru with South Africa.
They should wait their turn, if we ever remember them, that is.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2010
Ziwbabwe is too small.I guess it all started when naija decided 2 employ all the white farmers whose farms were collectd n given 2 their lazy black farmers in ziwbabwe.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2010
nigerians sometimes you make wonder

you think being found allover means your country is making it or you doing better than the locals, it is the opposite you are all running away from the over crowded poor run nigeria you find better heaven in other countries. zimbabweans are doing the same right now running away from zimbabwe

ask yourself why zimbabwean dont find heaven in nigeria the place is crap for our zimba standards but you nigerians you find heaven in zimbabwe of which us zimbabwean are now running away from everything has gone down daily cut of electricity, water, poor services , roads etc

as for the beef i dont think there is beef we are totally in different classes

compare yourselves with ghana guys, cameron i.e the west coast not west coast and southern
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Kelvinj(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you think being found allover means your country is making it or you doing better than the locals, it is the opposite you are all running away from the over crowded poor run nigeria you find better heaven in other countries. zimbabweans are doing the same right now running away from zimbabwe

ask yourself why zimbabwean dont find heaven in nigeria the place is crap for our zimba standards but you nigerians you find heaven in zimbabwe of which us zimbabwean are now running away from everything has gone down daily cut of electricity, water, poor services , roads etc

compare yourselves with ghana guys, cameron i.e the west coast not west coast and southern
shut up there fool, i dont blame u cos ur oppurtuned 2 even have internet u have the odacity 2 come and compare ur gawd forsaken country 2 9ja, Not ur fault at all. Imagine zimbabwe been called heaven and say 9ja is beefin em! 9ja don suffer
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you think being found allover means your country is making it or you doing better than the locals, it is the opposite you are all running away from the over crowded poor run nigeria you find better heaven in other countries. zimbabweans are doing the same right now running away from zimbabwe ask yourself why zimbabwean dont find heaven in nigeria the place is crap for our zimba standards but you nigerians you find heaven in zimbabwe of which us zimbabwean are now running away from everything has gone down daily cut of electricity, water, poor services , roads etc
as for the beef i dont think there is beef we are totally in different classes compare yourselves with ghana guys, cameron i.e the west coast not west coast and southern

Stop deluding urself, the good areas in Zim are occupied by mostly white community, they build Zim, they kept Zim going b4 sekuru Mugabe ruined it.

Some of u Zims are dam too lazy to feed urself let alone afford a decent life style, yes there are a good number of Nigerians in Zim but some of them own companies, good business and don't live from hand to mouth.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by zimbabwean: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
I dont know why the poster is trying to make it seem like nigerian & zimbabwean men are at war,  Thats not true, There is no competition WHAT THE HELL FOR
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT GOING ON.

this site is getting disgusting too much tribalism ,  If we as africans keep on looking down upon each other how is our continent going to  develop  
We all know Africa as a whole has a long way to go,  We know zimbabwe is currently going through economic hardships but all i see is other africans laughing how disgressful? On the other hand in nigeria corruption one woman stealing more than a billion dollars which can feed a small country like zimbabwe and for south africa a very rich country but still run by whites,  We kill and laugh at each other when  we should be empowering each other,

As for the person that said zimbabweans are jelous because Nigeria took the whites we chased away to run your farms,  All i can say is you are  very silly,  Whats wrong with us black zimbabweans growing and exporting our own food it wasnt fair for 10% of the economy to own 90% of the land, so please go FIGURE, And lets see if those whites will make all the problems nigeria has go away ---- i bet they will still invest their profits in eauropean banks , how is africa benefiting then Has prices of stuff gone down because those white farmers came to nigeria now?

I dont think we can go to the point of saying there is poverty in zimbabwe, thats not true just MEDIA propaganda, Nowdays they are plenty of nigerians in zim but i doubt you will see any zim person in naija maybe due to marriage only,
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
zimbabwean:

I dont know why the poster is trying to make it seem like nigerian & zimbabwean men are at war, Thats not true, There is no competition WHAT THE HELL FOR THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT GOING ON.this site is getting disgusting too much tribalism , If we as africans keep on looking down upon each other how is our continent going to develop We all know Africa as a whole has a long way to go, We know zimbabwe is currently going through economic hardships but all i see is other africans laughing how disgressful? On the other hand in nigeria corruption one woman stealing more than a billion dollars which can feed a small country like zimbabwe and for south africa a very rich country but still run by whites, We kill and laugh at each other when we should be empowering each other, As for the person that said zimbabweans are jelous because Nigeria took the whites we chased away to run your farms, All i can say is you are very silly, Whats wrong with us black zimbabweans growing and exporting our own food it wasnt fair for 10% of the economy to own 90% of the land, so please go FIGURE, And lets see if those whites will make all the problems nigeria has go away ---- i bet they will still invest their profits in eauropean banks , how is africa benefiting then Has prices of stuff gone down because those white farmers came to nigeria now?
There is nothing wrong in that but the process was handled badly, Mugabe played a painful political game there and it backfired.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by zimbabwean: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
Yes we all know that, But as a person that has relatives that have benefited and know other people that have benefited i can say the process has actually done some good, It has changed a lot of peoples lives, I know there has been corruption and all but all im saying at least now the majority own the land, thats a start,

What we need now is a different president who can help these people buy new equipment etc, But the moral of the story is it all starts by empowerment , I personally dont agree with Mugabes way of doing things but honestly it doesnt take a genious to figure out that 10% of the population shouldnt own 90% of the land , And leave 10% for the majority 90% , The poster i replied seemed to suggest that we should have left things the way they were,
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by GL(f): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

compare yourselves with ghana guys, cameron i.e the west coast  not west coast and southern

wth, heaven and zimbabwe in the same sentence whatever,  

about nigerians being over there, i guess it's had the effect of putting us right in your faces. but like you said, there are very few zimbs in nigeria, so you can imagine that zimbabwe isn't even in our realm of thought. considering zimbabwe is only mentioned in the news for the most negative reasons, i doubt anyone in search of heaven would make a stop there, they'd go down to SA instead.

concerning the bolded part, however, i fully agree with you.

@ OP,

it seems both sides are agreed that there's no beef, so how/why did you think up such a comparison? have you had bad experiences with nigerian guys?
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by zimbabwean: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2010
at GL so they say positive things about nigeria do they

wow let me tell you the programs they have shown on BBC about nigeria this year alone,

1) the one about the people who stay on the ribbish dumps.
2) the one where the government is chasing people away from their slums.
3) the one where they are showing the area boys-- the leader was MC or something like that,
4) the one about the WHY day or something like that when no-one is allowed to walk the street because you have to clean , people come to inspect your houses
4b)The one where nigera has one of the worst healthcare services in africa
5) the one about the terrorist nigerian guy
6) the one where the christians and moslems were killing each other
7) the one where the senetor married a 12yr old.
coolthe one where the rich bank lady stole more than a billion usd and was keeping it in HSBC
9)the one about how nigerans are doing fraud.
10) the one where the government control the oil but is too corrupt,
11)the one about the witch children on chanel 4 where children are accused of being witches and are burnnt etc.

NOW GL does this give the correct picture of NIGERIA because thats the only stories i have seen or heard in the media here in the uk. Does that mean we as non-nigerioans should judge the whole country because of the above stories? Or is there more to NIGERIA than what the BBC shows,  If you can answer the question then you will know that what you might have read about zimbabwe is not all true and there is more to the country than just the mugabe saga,

thank you
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2010
GL:

wth, heaven and zimbabwe in the same sentence whatever,  

about nigerians being over there, i guess it's had the effect of putting us right in your faces. but like you said, there are very few zimbs in nigeria, so you can imagine that zimbabwe isn't even in our realm of thought. considering zimbabwe is only mentioned in the news for the most negative reasons, i doubt anyone in search of heaven would make a stop there, they'd go down to SA instead.

concerning the bolded part, however, i fully agree with you.

@ OP,

it seems both sides are agreed that there's no beef, so how/why did you think up such a comparison? have you had bad experiences with nigerian guys?

READ CAREFULLY

i said nigerians they find heaven in zimbabwe i didnt say it is heaven

with negative you read you still come to zimbabwe it is means there is something interesting or better in whatever angle was used by those who choose zimbabwe over nigeria the homeland

just think why they choose zimbabwe over nigerian its self or why not somalia--- so i say those who come to zim they find it as heaven your are used to daily electricity cuts water etc  still you find it attractive, zimbabwean are running away from that
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by GL(f): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ zimbabwean,

everyone knows the media doesn't give a true picture of anywhere, still they have a huge influence on our impressions of other countries. how else do you explain just about the rest of the world saying nigerians are corrupt even though it is obvious corruption exists everywhere, and that there are loads of honest nigerians.

IMO zimbabwe is worse off when it comes to international media coverage, but honestly the entire continent suffers from this also. so i'm not saying mugabe or inflation is all there is to zimbabwe. just that, if anyone had to search for heaven in africa they'd be better off going to SA than zimbabwe.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
Kelvinj:

shut up there fool, i dont blame u cos your oppurtuned 2 even have internet u have the odacity 2 come and compare your gawd forsaken country 2 9ja, Not your fault at all. Imagine zimbabwe been called heaven and say 9ja is beefin em! 9ja don suffer

shame on you

those who cant support his/her views end in insulating

simple comparison why there is more nigerians in zimbabwe than zimbabweans in nigeria

if nigerian is that rosy why would they rush to zim or SA
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2010
GL:

@ zimbabwean,

everyone knows the media doesn't give a true picture of anywhere, still they have a huge influence on our impressions of other countries. how else do you explain just about the rest of the world saying nigerians are corrupt even though it is obvious corruption exists everywhere, and that there are loads of honest nigerians.

IMO zimbabwe is worse off when it comes to international media coverage, but honestly the entire continent suffers from this also. so i'm not saying mugabe or inflation is all there is to zimbabwe. just that, if anyone had to search for heaven in africa they'd be better off going to SA than zimbabwe.

Thats a fair statement but then i would ask why some nigerians think nigeria is african gaint economy wise

they confuse themselves between being populous and being the most african people dotted in diaspora ------ they all that makes nigeria an african no 1 economy gaint
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Rocktation(f): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
My Gawd! Now they talk about economy? When everyone knows that a loaf of bread over there's worth thousands of Zim dollars? What in God's name am i even still doing replying to this Zim post anyway?
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by GL(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

READ CAREFULLY

i said nigerians they find heaven in zimbabwe i didnt say it is heaven

with negative you read you still come to zimbabwe it is means there is something interesting or better in whatever angle was used by those who choose zimbabwe over nigeria the homeland

just think why they choose zimbabwe over nigerian its self or why not somalia--- so i say those who come to zim they find it as heaven your are used to daily electricity cuts water etc  still you find it attractive, zimbabwean are running away from that

oh, i understood quite well. it'd be such a mockery to even insinuate that zimbabwe is heaven.

nigerians go everywhere, they're probably even in somalia. nigerians have a strong entrepreneural spirit and see business opportunities everywhere. so if you think that your country is better cos nigerians are  there, you need to stop deluding yourself. look around at all the foreigners living in zimbabwe, you really think their countries are worse?

i'm trying to avoid getting into a nigerian economy vs. zimbabwean economy argument with you. my point has been that the issue of nigerians beefing zimbabweans is null, as zimbabwe is just one of those countries we hardly think about. and that even when zimbabwe is in the news it's usually negative, so we tend to not make comparisons. whether or not you understand, and how you choose to interprete is your problem.
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
GL:

oh, i understood quite well. it'd be such a mockery to even insinuate that zimbabwe is heaven.

nigerians go everywhere, they're probably even in somalia. nigerians have a strong entrepreneural spirit and see business opportunities everywhere. so if you think that your country is better cos nigerians are there, you need to stop deluding yourself. look around at all the foreigners living in zimbabwe, you really think their countries are worse?

i'm trying to avoid getting into a nigerian economy vs. zimbabwean economy argument with you. my point has been that the issue of nigerians beefing zimbabweans is null, as zimbabwe is just one of those countries we hardly think about. and that even when zimbabwe is in the news it's usually negative, so we tend to not make comparisons. whether or not you understand, and how you choose to interprete is your problem.

it is not entrepreneural spirit

but searching for better life just like zimbaz are doing it is not rocket science

i never talked of comparision of zim economy and nigeria BUT SA & NIGERIA since most nigerian think NIGERIA IS NUMBER 1 ECONOMY GAINT IN AFRICA when in fact SA is
Re: Naija Men And Zim Men The Beef by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
@topic

Nigerians are everywhere,even in countries worse than Zimbabwe,so that means zilch, THey are only looking for opportunities and money,which is why they dominate business activities in your country,along with other foreigners/whites.

That is the story of Southern African countries.The blacks always scream that their countries are better,but all the good areas are occupied by whites/indians and other foreigners.

I would shout less if i were you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, Where Do Broken Heart Go? / Relationship Tips;how To Know If A Girl Likes You / Guys Beware!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.