Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Shocking Footage Of Two Teenagers In Pants Violently Attacking Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Footage Of Two Teenagers In Pants Violently Attacking Girl (photos) (1864 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Footage Of Two Teenagers In Pants Violently Attacking Girl (photos) by Lindabanks: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
A teen wearing red pants has been filmed shoving a young girl dressed in all black against a cement wall in a Queensland underground car park.

The quivering girl screamed as she is punched and kicked repeatedly.

The 40 second video, which was shared online and viewed more than 70,000 times, showed a man rushing to pull the teenager away before a second girl swooped in and began swinging punches.

The young girl cowered against the wall and covered her head as the second teenager pulled her hair and appeared to forcefully punch her in the head.

‘Give me your f***ing bag c***,’ the teenager in red pants yelled at the distraught girl.

The victim could be heard crying ‘no’ as she clutched on to the bag.

The attacker is believed to be 15-years-old. Additional footage shows the same teenager allegedly beating an elderly woman earlier in the day.

See the photos and video here: http://toktok9ja.com/shocking-footage-captures-two-teenagers-violently-attacking-girl/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Selfish Or My Girlfriend Wrong For Been Angry With Me ??? / Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say / For Those Who Think Marriage Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.