Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (50241 Views)

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries / It’s Not Fg’s Fault If Nigerians Lack Electricity – Fashola Reacts / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by dalass(f): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
They have overused Fashola. His hair is all white!

Wishing you the best though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by luluosas(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
God be with you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by hrykanu231(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jobac:
We trust you, sir. All Nigerians have confidence in your capability. You didn't disappoint us in your first term as a minister, we believe that you will do more this time.
You are indeed Mr. Performer.

all Nigerians? Pls show me where u carried out the survey? People from other countries browse this site too, how about we tone down the lies. So that our brothers abroad won't be seen as liars.
I like BRF in certain areas, but he didn't do well in the power sector. Going forward, I wish him well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2019
I can not say for other places or other states o
But in my small community where I stay
Light dey yanfu yanfu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by briggz09(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2019
He has served and he will be of service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by guiddoti: 1:57am On Aug 22, 2019
penocrat1:
Give us constant electricity supply.Mr Humble
me dey enjoy constant electricity for mia end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2019
penocrat1:
Don't you listen to news? ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by galadima77(m): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2019
We keep hoping things would get better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2019
penocrat1:

He is min of works not power...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by lathrowinger: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2019
penocrat1:

He is not the recent minister for power. No come here dey comments yagba
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2019
gerrara here
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Niaja4real(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Mr.Rocket Science@Loquaciousfashola
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by cadian: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2019
24kmagic:
I no want know who be minister or president.
Wetin me I know be say 1B years from now, Nigeria no fit better.

We are optimistic.
Our Nigeria would be great.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by ChiefSweetus: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2019
24kmagic:
I no want know who be minister or president.
Wetin me I know be say 1B years from now, Nigeria no fit better.
grin grin
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by dododawa1: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2019
D best minister so far so good.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Julius209(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2019
babatunde raji fasola is a rare gem
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by celeiyke: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Being minister of works is the simplest job. U give contracts and go back to check if d job is done. Some de even collect kickbacks sef and job slots for their boys in d construction firms. This one after 4 years, U didn't deliver any road only to come back to Senate speaking rubbish on how the govt should borrow 10 trillion to construct roads. This is the same man hyped to d heavens in Lagos yet we no see roads done by him but we can show what Ambode has done in 4 years. Propagandist
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by glowingflame7: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
BRF overworked in the Power ministry, set the ball rolling almost on auto, and gave us that GREAT deal of 10000MW with the Germans. It's unfortunate they removed it from under him. When the fruits come out, he would not be there to take the glory.
They used it to technically knock him off 2023 presidential ambition. Because IF things go as he planned and the Power sector is smiling then, people will prefer him to take over as President than Osinbajo whose only NOTICEABLE achievement is Tradermoni and npower, or Tinubu if he decides to run.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by placeofallure(f): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prayers, all the time I pray for you that you will continue to soar higher and higher, that God will grant you grace and strength to do more exploits. You are a star in your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.