Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing (50240 Views)

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries / It’s Not Fg’s Fault If Nigerians Lack Electricity – Fashola Reacts / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by MyGeneration(m): 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buhari alone be like 10million BBnaija.
Most Powerful Cabinet in Nigerian History,

#Manga
#Make Nigeria Great Again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by yinkson(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Chibuiken: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
minister full of incompetence... so this is how the country will stil run in the next 4years...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
We know you have done a lot anyway I hope now that the work load had been reduced you can fly like an eagle.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by topsamjo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
teadrake:
I have nothing to offer you but a sincere prayer for you to succeed and deliver on the promises of this administration. Only when our country is better we can boast we ever have a country to be proud of.

Good one broo... you sure have a good heart.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Happy that they have collect Power from him. He should hold on to Works and housing...
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Donlexino(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jobac:
We trust you, sir. All Nigerians have confidence in your capability. You didn't disappoint us in your first term as a minister, we believe that you will do more this time.
You are indeed Mr. Performer.

You must be really sick in the head,performer for where? when we hardly have 3 hours light daily,,,some of you asslickers are the problem of this country and the sole reason why this country is still in a moribund state. ..i nor know the day when una go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by 24kmagic: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
bewla:
uNo offense if u be foreigners pls go sleep or pack and go home

we no get another country

so with all dew respect pls let Nigeria find
solution to Nigeria issue

Make oyibo come back come rule us, na our only solution be that.

If not as far as we still de rule ourselves, e no go ever better even in 20 Billion years.

You see this light issue for example? E no fit improve. Till this world go fold up, Nigeria no fit get stable power.

Guy 9ja no fit better.
Start coming to terms with reality.

My only prayer is for God to help me get another passport for my unborn generation.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by silencer94(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
24kmagic:
I no want know who be minister or president.
Wetin me I know be say 1B years from now, Nigeria no fit better.
20yrs from now, country go still be joke. I can swear it
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by teadrake(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
topsamjo:

Good one broo... you sure have a good heart.God bless you.
God bless you and your family big brother
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by AfroKnight: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
See grey hair. Nigeria stress too much.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by iswallker(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
VillagePipu:

Illiteracy is affecting you. Is Power one of his portfolio ministries?

It's you rather.. shocked

He was mocking fashola for not provising power in 4yrs..

Fashola actually failed as power minister.. shocked

At a point he said its not his duty to provide power - its the discos... shocked very regrettable comment..

We can't make progress with a padi padi govt..

You should have seen the type of handshakes amechi gave people today - the type you see in a beer palour and fayemi too.. undecided

It's sad.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jobac:
We trust you, sir. All Nigerians have confidence in your capability. You didn't disappoint us in your first term as a minister, we believe that you will do more this time.

When I hear youths like you talk, I just shake my head, because if these are the said future of tomorrow, then indeed the future is bleak..
Nigerian politicians go 8 years as Governor , to 8 years as minister , and after that probably go to the senate till eternity, about 20-30 plus years in politics and no positive change..
You were impressed by his 1st term as minister, do you get up to 15 hours uninterrupted light in a day??, but he didn’t disappoint you.. smh for you
You should put your head down in shame.. it’s a pity I was born and lived life in this failed country, but it’s will be more of a disaster if I don’t give my kids another passport other than this shithole..
Recycling old men and still no positive change , but still asslickers like you still have something to say .. na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by MPESA(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
VillagePipu:

Nigeria would be better, na you e no fit better for.

Too harsh for his comment .
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by owolabi5: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
CONGRATS SIR
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
I happy they have taken the burden of power ministry off him. He shud do well as minister or works and housing. A man with great work ethics
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Femich18(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
MPESA:

Too harsh for his comment .

Lols. Too harsh you say? But him saying it won't be better for over 150 Million people isn't harsh?
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by orjikenneth6(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
Keep up too to ur promises sir as minister
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by sapientia(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
The man that could not restore power for 4 years.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by MPESA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Femich18:

Lols. Too harsh you say? But him saying it won't be better for over 150 Million people isn't harsh?

I get you sir but I still believe that it weren't what you are thinking.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by iammolise(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
His ministry of works and housing sir; please come an attend to the agbara to atan road... Bike men are looking like bricklayers freshly off work.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by colestephan86: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Former Governor of Lagos State and Ex-Minister of Power and Works, Babatunde Raji Fashola as took to his twitter account to react to his appointment as Minister of Works and Housing.

He tweeted saying..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/21/fashola-reacts-after-his-appointment-as-minister-of-works-housing/
See what BRF has turn to, grey hair don full him head. This man haff finish
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by bewla(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
24kmagic:

Make oyibo come back come rule us, na our only solution be that.

If not as far as we still de rule ourselves, e no go ever better even in 20 Billion years.

You see this light issue for example? E no fit improve. Till this world go fold up, Nigeria no fit get stable power.

Guy 9ja no fit better.
Start coming to terms with reality.

My only prayer is for God to help me get another passport for my unborn generation.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Kuli Kuli sweet for garri
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Shhabeeb: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Wish you all the best sir.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by MetaPhysical: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Some of my people think by speaking articulated grammar they get a pass from citizens.

What is Fashola going to say about a Minister, a policy maker, having to first submit request for review and approval of a Chief of Political Staff, before he can meet with President?

Enough of big grammar abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by SoNature(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
VillagePipu:

Keep dreaming.

Almost 60 years wasted
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
The way BRF uses his hands while talking - he should be producing Soapy for Naira Marley
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by Insectkiller: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Highly pretentious!!!

Real game man.. he knows how to play d game..

Existing since d democracy comes back in 1999, we are in 2019 still running.

grin

Do Nigeria have hope at all

As per recycling of leaders rulers
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Jobac:

you say wetin? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrck. Fashola perform well. No wonder, Nigeria is the way it is, praise singer ruined this country even more than politicians.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by WeRblessed(f): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
As if you will do anything differently smh undecided.
Re: Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
VillagePipu:

the truth is e never better for anyone in this country! Even you, Boko Haram is 10years old, bandit, Fulani herds men, killings everyday, even if you are successful financially and carrier, kidnapper can wake up a day and kill you, it's still not better for you either nor every other person. But Nigerians like you don't want simple truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.