Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These (6602 Views)

IGBO Girl With Big Thighs Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Massive IKEBE / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Mylover259(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2019
This curvy, bold and thick lady self-styled Jswagz Smith is so African but one will hardly know through a survey of her social media account.

She is a Nigerian who has nationalized in the United States of America. She has built her world around the country but her banging stature still represents ‘Mama Africa’.

[url=toris.club/2019/08/22/ukwulicious-naija-babe-based-in-the-us-causes-commotion-on-instagram-with-these-sexy-photo/]UKWULICIOUS NAIJA BABE BASED IN THE US CAUSES COMMOTION ON INSTAGRAM WITH THESE SEXYPHOTO OF HER[/url]

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by iamgprince: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2019
truly bootylicious
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by adontcare(f): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2019
Yuk undecided

1 Like

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by solidifi: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2019
There is nothing absolutely fascinating or fantastic about this ukwu. It is nothing but fibre and muscles that have nothing to do with her brain or even beauty.

Don't be deceived. Even during f*cking, you won't even remember the muscular ukwu.

8 Likes

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by solidifi: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2019
The softer and more tender ones are better.

2 Likes

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by tohyorsih(f): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
She no even get yansh reach me sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Daddyvibez(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
solidifi:
There is nothing absolutely fascinating or fantastic about this ukwu. It is nothing but fibre and muscles that have nothing to do with her brain or even beauty.

Don't be deceived. Even during f*cking, you won't even remember the muscular ukwu.
How many years of experience do you have please??
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by sKeetz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
solidifi:

You know the whole story grin
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Monaco2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
How she take cause commotion?!? angry

1 Like

Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by nlPoster: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mylover259:
This curvy, bold and thick lady self-styled Jswagz Smith is so African but one will hardly know through a survey of her social media account.

She is a Nigerian who has nationalized in the United States of America. She has built her world around the country but her banging stature still represents ‘Mama Africa’.

You people should not tempt Americans to deport all our asses en masse and also stop Nigerians from entering the country.

Do you really feel it can't be done @ op.

"She has built her world around the country", why do Nigerians tend to sound so arrogant and like know it alls.
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by earthsync(f): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
And we should do exactly what with this.
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Damntruth(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
IndecentStar
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Damntruth(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Monaco2:
How she take cause commotion?!? angry
you dey mind the useless bloggers ,i taught she even cause traffic jam undecided
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Zombiekiller010: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bag of poo
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by telkevog(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
Na true you talk. From wetin I see in your profile pics, you and person no go even sit for back if motor. But wait o, those ones wet una de eat together na your friends?
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by tohyorsih(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
telkevog:
Na true you talk. From wetin I see in your profile pics, you and person no go even sit for back if motor. But wait o, those ones wet una de eat together na your friends?

Na my friends them be o. My good old friends kiss
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
solidifi:

You are a wise man. Keep up the good advice.
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

You even know you got it
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Liposuction is her only trick. She is obese.
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by lumiday(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
I can feel the dude's pain grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6uPfzAEm4
Re: Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These by Burgerlomo: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Rubbish shocked

(1) (Reply)

26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview / I Can't Stand Black Americans / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.