Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) (3042 Views)

The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Hilarious Pickup Lines, Add Urs. / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
Do you have a Bandaid? Cos I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

Girl, you gotta be tired coz you been runnin through my mind all day.

Help, somethings wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.

Hey baby, you must be a light switch, coz every time I see you, you turn me on!

Hi, I'm the new Milkman. Do you want it in the front or the back?

I think I feel like Richard Gere - I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.

I'm sick. My medicine is to talk to you.

Was you Father an Alien? Cos honey on planet earth there's nothing else like you!

grin grin grin grin grin

You're eyes are bluer than the atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.

You're like a dictionary - you add meaning to my life!

You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2010
Kool
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by ezeomoba: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
If u are cockroach in my cupboard i will never kill u lol

if u were my boxers i will never wash u,u wud b attached to my yansh lmaof
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by MrCork21: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
Excuse me madam, can i impregrinate my number in your mobile phone, (truss me, it works) wink
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?

If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours

My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money? grin grin

You stole my heart. But that's okay; I have another one at home in the fridge.

You ain't the HOTTEST girl here tonight, but beauty is only a light-switch away!

Hi, my name's ______. You better remember it cause you'll be screaming it later!!
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by MOBO444(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
Well this has been my line for some years now and it works a lot, walk up to a lady i admire and say i like your style, most time they ask what style, then i might start with her hair,voice, dress code and blah, blah, blah.
But here in the UK you can see a lady standing or sitting and you can just walk up to her and say waiting for me, it usually that easy, anyway im a handome dude, some ladies say im attractive.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by tjskii(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^^^u wish tongue tongue
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2010
MOBO444:

Well this has been my line for some years now and it works a lot, walk up to a lady i admire and say i like your style, most time they ask what style, then i might start with her hair,voice, dress code and blah, blah, blah.
But here in the UK you can see a lady standing or sitting and you can just walk up to her and say waiting for me, it usually that easy, anyway im a handome dude, some ladies say im attractive.

Is it the ladies like the one at the bottom right that says u are attractive?
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by googles: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
-I will not go until you bless me with your phone number undecided undecided
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by xhosachoc(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2010
i know im not a grocery item but i can tell when you are checking me out!
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Phate07(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
[b]
Some cool Harry Potter Pick-Up Lines guaranteed to put a magical spell on her. cheesy (Only for magical folks pls tongue)

We may not be in
Professor Flitwick's class,
but you still are charming.

I don't have an invisibility
cloak but do you think
tonight I can visit your
restricted section?
grin

I want to get my basilisk
into your chamber of
secrets.

My love for you burns like
a dying phoenix.

You know, Hagrid's not
the only giant on campus.
tongue

Do you think you could
take on a mountain troll in
the bathroom like
Hermione did? Would you
be ready in five minutes?

Wanna make some magic
together? My wand is at
the ready.
grin

If you were a quaffle and
I was a chaser during a
quidditch match, I'd score
with you.

I must have had some
Felix Felicis because I think
I'm about to get lucky.

Without you I feel like I'm
in Azkaban and dementors
are sucking away my soul.

You know, the Sorting Hat
placed me in Gryffindor. I
think it's because like
Godric Gryffindor himself,
I too have an impressive
sword.
grin

Want to go to the Hog's
Head, if you know what I
mean?

Being without you is like
being under the Cruciatus
Curse.
tongue

Want to have a Tri-Wizards
Tournament? Well not
really "Tri-Wizard," I was
thinking more one wizard
and two witches.
[/b]
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by iice(f): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2010
Are you tired? Coz you've been running through my mind all day
Did it hurt? When you fell out of the sky

undecided
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by InkedNerd(f): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2010
Hehehe, I said this before on another thread but it still cracks me up when I think about it. Ok, here it goes: [size=14pt]"Can I impregnate your phone with my number?"[/size] Lmfaaaaaoooooo
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Vic2k3(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2010
Are those diamonds? **looking deeply into the eyes** she: no, they are not. Me: Sure? I will love to have those, in order to see them first thing in the morning.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2010
did you just fart cause your have just blown me away ( grin grin grin)
Hi my name is ------------ I am sure you have heard of me before? (the arogant guys)
Nice legs what time do they open? (The Hot guys)
I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I am the only one talking to you (The mean guys LOL)
Hi how are you *with a long pause* (the shy guys)
i think i'm allergic to you cause my penis is swollen. (the preverts)
my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in. ( grin grin grin  grin grin grin)
My friend wants to know if you think I'm cute. (the overconfident fools)
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by tjskii(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2010
Phate07:

[b]
Some cool Harry Potter Pick-Up Lines guaranteed to put a magical spell on her. cheesy (Only for magical folks pls tongue)

We may not be in
Professor Flitwick's class,
but you still are charming.

I don't have an invisibility
cloak but do you think
tonight I can visit your
restricted section?
grin

I want to get my basilisk
into your chamber of
secrets.

My love for you burns like
a dying phoenix.

You know, Hagrid's not
the only giant on campus.
tongue

Do you think you could
take on a mountain troll in
the bathroom like
Hermione did? Would you
be ready in five minutes?

Wanna make some magic
together? My wand is at
the ready.
grin

If you were a quaffle and
I was a chaser during a
quidditch match, I'd score
with you.

I must have had some
Felix Felicis because I think
I'm about to get lucky.

Without you I feel like I'm
in Azkaban and dementors
are sucking away my soul.

You know, the Sorting Hat
placed me in Gryffindor. I
think it's because like
Godric Gryffindor himself,
I too have an impressive
sword.
grin

Want to go to the Hog's
Head, if you know what I
mean?

Being without you is like
being under the Cruciatus
Curse.
tongue

Want to have a Tri-Wizards
Tournament? Well not
really "Tri-Wizard," I was
thinking more one wizard
and two witches.
[/b]

cheesy cheesy
me likey
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by playette4u: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2010
if i flick a coin,what are my chances of getting head?
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by bxcode(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2010
For the confident dudes, walk up to the lady and drop a piece of paper (with ur name and number on it) in front of her, dont forget to smile as u walk away. cool

am not chatting you up, am just distracting you while my friends steal ya pursegrin

let me give you the benefit to turn me down, so go ahead and say no~
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Freiburger(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2010
You wanna lay up in the sheets of presidential suites
like I'll massage you while you massage me, mami
But can you hang with a young man who's doin his thang?
Speak up, I wanna know if you can keep up.

FR Nasir Jones.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by swiftycool(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
Here is one i used on a hot chick i was tripping 4 after i saw her kiss her baby neice's wonded knee to soothe the pain away:
erm. . . Ouch, I just bit my lip, it hurts . . . . will u kiss it too.
She smiled and it all began!
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Phate07(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2010
tjskii:

cheesy cheesy
me likey

Mi lady tjskii, why dont we disapparate out of here and make our magic together.
wink kiss
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Phate07(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2010
[b]
More for mi lady, tjskii.

If I was to look into the
Mirror of Erised, I would
see the two of us
together.

Do you know the
Petrificus Totalus spell?
Because you make me
stiff.
wink

I'm not an Animagus but
sometimes I can be real
animal.
grin

How about you and me go
look for the Room of
Requirement?

You know Platform 9 and
3/4? Well I know
something else with the
same exact
measurements. grin
wink kiss

A couple nights with me
and Moaning Myrtle tongue will
have to get a new
nickname.

wink

What do you say we
disapparate out of here.
wink kiss

Wanna practice making
what looks like a
mandrake.

You look like you'd be a
good Quidditch player.
Want to ride my
broomstick?
cheesy

You know, when I said,
"Accio hottie," I didn't
expect it to work!

I know my name's not
Luna, but I sure know how
to Lovegood if you know
what I mean.
kiss

If I try hard enough, I
can get a really big
patronus. All I have to do
is think of happy things.
wink

Will you be my horcrux
tonight, so l can give a
piece of my soul to you?
[/b]
wink kiss
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by tjskii(f): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2010
Phate07:

Mi lady tjskii, why dont we disapparate out of here and make our magic together.
wink kiss

hmm disapparate, aint that risky,dont want a situation where ill reapparate with me lips on me forehead or ave your legs as elbows tongue tongue tongue
Phate07:

[color=#550000][b]
More for mi lady, tjskii.

wink

I'm not an Animagus but
sometimes I can be real
animal.
grin

down boy,down cheesy cheesy
wink kiss

A couple nights with me
and Moaning Myrtle tongue will
have to get a new
nickname.
[/quote]
me likey kiss kiss kiss

You look like you'd be a
good Quidditch player.
Want to ride my
broomstick?
cheesy

[quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by sweeti14(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
googles:

-I will not go until you bless me with your phone number undecided undecided

lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by slap1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
404 pick-up.
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2010
For the computer geeks;
You must be Windows 95 because you gots me so unstable.
I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up. undecided
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
Get a girl's no
i just came in now and the room is suddenly lit up. Is it u or ur phone? U use glo, prove me wrong
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by sleekch1c(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2010
if loving u is a crime,let me be a criminal!
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by MrCork21: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2010
sleekch1c, madam was your number again? I for got? angry
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by Yorisb: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
LWKMD@ Thread! cheesy cheesy
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2010
do people still you lines to chat a woman
Re: Corniest Pickup Lines You Ever Heard (some U Used Or Used On Too) by citous(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

do people still you lines to chat a woman

People use whatever floats their boat bruh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Are You Willing To Change: ? / Can I Date My Cousin's Cousin / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.