Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell (53661 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Mpeka(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Didnt he see the [b]engagement [/b]ring?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Biingoo: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

i use to do that most of the time. traveling to a new place where I am likely to spend days, hitting on a stranger, make her feel you are interested in something reasonable, get the sex, travel back home and end all contact with her
Ubunja See your twin brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by CanadaOrBust: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pasima:
( I don't have words for you bitch but i assure you that your future will be full of suffering, you will forever suffer and you'll never get married and even if you do, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life, your future will be ruined and nothing good will ever come to you, you will lack in every aspect, that school you are boasting about, you will never be able to graduate and you will continue to sell all your stuffs just to make ends meet, it shall never be well with you from this day and in the future, Just mark my words, your life will forever be miserable and worthless, your suffering has just begun, bye bitch.)

Don’t mind the useless winch. Unbelievable she’d do something like that. I mean, who would believe she’s capable of such, looking at her. Makes u wonder if some of these women are actually human. It’s just amazing how low some of them would go. UNBELIEVABLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Goalnaldo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
smooooooth:
That's how ladies miss their husbands. The real husband was the one reeling of garlic..............they miss it while chasing and dreaming about us the Mr tall, rich and handsome.

But seriously, I like women like you Uju, strong , intelligent and go for what they want. That's how I settled with my lovely Helen. I hope he sees this and takes a cue from your fb name to find u. Goodluck!!!!
amazingly that one that reeks of garlic might end up finding someone more better and beautiful than her if he has raba. Na money be fine bobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by godofuck231: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Then the attendant was right you should have been married grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Ramos16(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your storytelling skills are on point. You should consider writing books, maybe you already do, I don't know. But, it had to be said, you are a really good writer, the story kept me engaged throughout, I couldn't wait to read the next lines, and it is not as if I am that kind of person that likes Amebo, the way you took your time to write down every line, exclamations, and phrases was beautiful.

I am sure he is going to read this someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by CirocBoi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see?
ur overmaked up face or wat?

grin grin

Savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by decatalyst(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kalapizim:
Ouch sorry, i get turned off by any trace of marriage when having a hopeful connection with any lady. Mrs, rings etc

I see them, i bounce

Same with me bro.

And the thing is, most of these ladies don't even have an idea.

Many are not even close to having a week relationship, yet they put ring on the finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Spacewalker(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmmmm.Nice story.

But how did she know that the guy was/is her future husband or did she have a revelation about the guy?

How did she come to that conclusion so quickly?

Even the guy sef jumped to the conclusion that she was married without asking her.

At least, he should have gotten feedback on that,though the lady might think he is being too forward or nosey,well what do I know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Goalnaldo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ramos16:
Your storytelling skills are on point. You should consider writing books, maybe you already do, I don't know. But, it had to be said, you are a really good writer, the story kept me engaged throughout, I couldn't wait to read the next lines, and it is not as if I am that kind of person that likes Amebo, the way you took your time to write down every line, exclamations, and phrases was beautiful.

I am sure he is going to read this someday.
She's a very good story teller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Lazy people up there asking what the guy saw. Una no fit read this small tori. Na why oyinbo talk say if u wan cheat a black man, put am for book.
As in ehn... I had to read it when the FTC, STC, TTC, FTC couldn’t summarize what the guy saw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by chronique(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Your village people are very effective. If only they could handle Nigeria for us, this country would have been better than it is right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by odaniel1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
This lady is very great story-teller though..i love the way she made use of imagery. Almost like i saw them there sef..lol
Nigerians need to appreci8 Writing n Reading more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by AvsGot007(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oh well, more like she's proposing.
Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Adaibeku(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin that's why she lost her future hubby duh, e sure me die say u no fine too

At bolded no single female soul in my ibekutown is ugly talkless of me their princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by favinvest: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
@OP,

dont mind those that are typing nonsense..

Sorry for wat the airline caused.. just move on it's well...

But on a second thought dont u think assuming u asked him if he was married during the gisting period, he might has well asked u too?

Then with ur answer being yes, what is on the boarding pass will become irrelevant?

Although some from other school of thought will say u are too fast or pushy for asking that question in the first meeting...

Relationship game is so dynamic that sometimes what works for Miss A might not work for Miss B..

All da best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by friendlyadvice: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

At bolded no single female soul in my ibekutown is ugly talkless of me their princess

grin that's exactly what an ugly geh would say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Jokkarm2: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Go and search the name on face book, you must see him. No dull ooo . go for that which you desire . tell him you re madly in love ever since you set your eyes on him . is either he says yes or no. Just go for your desire .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by wisdomkid: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
luvyaself95:
I don't have time for long epistle you should short it madam.

Graduates of Nigeria screaming no job, yet can't read only 400 words.
Nigeria cries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Adaibeku(f): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin that's exactly what an ugly geh would say

Ugly boys has world records of serialdoubtings anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Flashh: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Females so have interest in this topic, by their views; to know how it happened to her. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Jewelbaby01(f): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sis, that guy whose mouth smelled like garlic is your real future husband, you better go look for him before it's too late. At least you can still remember the flight date, name of airline, etc. You have all the info you need to find that guy. Better do so now, don't say I didn't tell you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Kezlink11: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
You should sue the airline for the use of MRS instead MISS. they usually ask.
bjstardom:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2494946804085173&id=100007096321906

As shared by a Facebook User Okoroafor Uju Christabel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by JuanDeDios: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:
I think airlines do use that for ladies mostly not minding if u are married or not ,

I think the guy was not impressed by the desperateness in her moves

atleast he should have asked ' are u married ?
I think your reading of the situation is not impressive. Most guys won't have asked once they saw that - it doesn't mean he found her desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
Errrrm....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by JuanDeDios: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
odaniel1:
This lady is very great story-teller though..i love the way she made use of imagery. Almost like i saw them there sef..lol
Nigerians need to appreci8 Writing n Reading more...
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by PapaAdanna: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see?
ur overmaked up face or wat?

Overmaked ni

Overbaked ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by JimD(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
He wasn't meant for her. That's why he couldn't ask. He just wanted a Port Harcourt booty call.

A simple "oh, didn't know you're married? Do you have kids?" will settle it.

The poster didn't know it was a blessing in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by verygudbadguy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Olajumoke11:
As in ehn... I had to read it when the FTC, STC, TTC, FTC couldn’t summarize what the guy saw.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by verygudbadguy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
sylve11:

the thing long o. sad cool
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by SSAwhistleblowe: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Lol if he is yours he will definitely come back but just a few hours together doesn’t guarantee that he will be your perfect choice... you may have changed your mind after dating him for sometime but if he is yours trust me you will meet again.

Let me share my story when I met my husband I felt he was married after our first meeting so I blocked his no after he called me afterwards cos I felt he wanted to date me as a side chic but he wasn’t and had never been married ... Infact the day we met was at my mechanic’s where he had come to service his car as he was preparing to move from Abuja to Ibadan where his office had just transferred him to. He actually collected my number from my mechanic cos we didn’t talk much on that day.

He called after our first meeting and I blocked him afterwards so he never got through to me after that ... I also forgot about him too moreover he was no more in Abuja so I never saw him again.

Then several months later I changed my phone and his no wasn’t on my new phone anymore but then his number became unblocked because of the new phone.

So he called one day and I didn’t know who it was cos I didn’t have the no saved on my new phone...if I had known he was the one I wouldn’t have picked it ... so I picked and heard his voice and I was like this married man has come again he will hear from me today so I asked him aren’t you married? With the mindset to blast him after he answered in the affirmative and he said no and one thing led to the other ... we got to know one another better , I prayed about it , we knew each other’s families and later got married...since then it’s been many years of marital bliss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Ngwanu what did he see?

The Mrs....Chai!!! If I was her I would meet those attendants and get the manifest o.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.