Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell (53659 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Future husband you said, why the worry now?
Just wait until that future comes nah, you go dey alright.

Past wife and future husband grin

Sweet nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by verygudbadguy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
harizonal123:
you called that epistle of Uju small Tori? undecided I wish I had the time to read what doesn't contribute to my financial well being
The one wey go contribute, u go still ignore. No knowledge is a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by bonnyhope: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
You are already answering Mrs....so what else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Scam!
As if he will give the guy 'a peace of mind'! Lucky guy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin

This girl is seriously looking for the guy.

To put up your pictures on nairaland and post this on your Facebook profile.

Nawa o.

Is the guy Anthony Joshua ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nat404: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
verygudbadguy:
shocked

Lazy people up there asking what the guy saw. Una no fit read this small tori. Na why oyinbo talk say if u wan cheat a black man, put am for book.
Yes. Most people don't read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Youngmum1(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
pawesome:
he saw the Mrs attache stop her name and taught she was married
Oh.. Thanks. I missed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by luvyaself95(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
wisdomkid:

Graduates of Nigeria screaming no job, yet can't read only 400 words.
Nigeria cries.
i don't want to read long epistle how is that your problem and you think you have wisdom for attacking me unnecessarily, wisdom is too far from you.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by luvyaself95(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Just skim through. The relevant parts don’t take up to 2 minutes to read.
okay oga sir.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by samguru(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Our single ladies should just calm down and stop giving themselves unnecessary compliments just to show the world they have levels.

Well,I don't believe she actually missed her future husband because you don't know if the guy is a family man looking for side chick too.

God will connect her to the right man.

Shikenaa
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Lugianostar(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mami water on rampage!!!

I respect and value women a lot due to their uniqueness and reserve-like nature in their domenoir but often times some of time give you attitude in their desperateness to have you your attention which is not an acceptable ethics to do. Allow things to fall in place and not rushing it due to your selfish lust desires and before you know it the desperate guys will use and abandon you like a piece of trash that was solely caused by you.

Placing a value on oneself is key to attaining a self worth in the eyes of others around you.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by BabbanBura(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:
I think airlines do use that for ladies mostly not minding if u are married or not ,

I think the guy was not impressed by the desperateness in her moves

atleast he should have asked ' are u married ?

@ bolden, have u ever booked a flight before?
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by vineyardfarms: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Youngmum1:
Ngwanu what did he see?
HE SAW IN BLACK AND WHITE ( MRS ) MARRIED - WRITTEN AND CIRCLE @ TICKET PASS.

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by majamajic(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
JuanDeDios:

I think your reading of the situation is not impressive. Most guys won't have asked once they saw that - it doesn't mean he found her desperate.

airlines do give bachelors titles ' MR , does that mean they are married ?

since there was not wedding rings on her. if he is interested he will ask her if she is married , I think she didn't impress the guy ,
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Platony(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
rawpadgin:
Girls are so easy to get

Just have a very good dress sense, smell fine & look neat

U don't even need to be rich, with 100k in ur bank account u can fvck any girl

This one see fine boy inside plane just begin wet her pant anyhow

How are u sure he wanted to go into a relationship with u?

Am telling you,...I know d signals I get from ladies on a daily but of course am married,....Ain't doing such s**t.

Dem no dey use eye see fine guy wey come get packaging join.

I remember so s**t when I wasn't married,... grin grin
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Youngmum1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
vineyardfarms:
HE SAW IN BLACK AND WHITE ( MRS ) MARRIED - WRITTEN AND CIRCLE @ TICKET PASS.
Thanks I can see that now. The picture of the ticket was not uploaded when I commented.

1 Like

Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:
I think airlines do use that for ladies mostly not minding if u are married or not ,

I think the guy was not impressed by the desperateness in her moves

atleast he should have asked ' are u married ?

For goodness sake read and be observant . he picked her boarding pass and saw "Mrs" most decent men immediate step back

May Thunder fire aero for this mistake
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by chieme123(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Aw! Hell No!
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Surulereman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
She take style de call out the guy; " come and get me. I'm not married." Nigerian women get their style...not to appear cheap. Meanwhile, na only "effects" she see o, and not his character.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by friendlyadvice: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ugly boys has world records of serialdoubtings anyways

cheesy u dey try dodge say u no fine abi?
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Youngmum1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
3rdavefarms:
This story is not meant for Lazy Nigerians
The ticket was not uploaded initially. That's the reason for the questions.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by naturefellow(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fun read!
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by JuanDeDios: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:

airlines do give bachelors titles ' MR , does that mean they are married ?

since there was not wedding rings on her. if he is interested he will ask her if she is married , I think she didn't impress the guy ,
Did you read the story well? And are you seriously asking the bolded, comparing Mr to Mrs?
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by kingcalors(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
bjstardom:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2494946804085173&id=100007096321906

As shared by a Facebook User Okoroafor Uju Christabel.
Both of you aren't destined to be husband and wife or else he would've asked.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by nlPoster: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Seeing a quiet looking well mannered guy shouldn't make you assume he wants to start a relationship though.

True, perhaps the type might seem to be a rarer breed nowadays, but I'm not sure you jumped to the right conclusion.

Perhaps you projected your own infatuation on him, you never know.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by majamajic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Did you read the story well? And are you seriously asking the bolded, comparing Mr to Mrs?

pls allow me enjoy my fresh fish , after all the guy dey jeje on his own
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by nlPoster: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
He put back the Mercedes magazine we were poring over and in the process, knocked down my book which had my boarding pass.
He apologized and bent down to pick the items.
He put the boarding pass back in the book and handed it to me with a small smile

The narrative is too starry eyed.

The possibility of him knocking down your book on purpose is just as high as him doing that unintentionally.

Both of you sef could be trying to scam your readers if the story is true.

I think I've seen this kind of thing in many movies, spy stuff.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by majamajic(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

For goodness sake read and be observant . he picked her boarding pass and saw "Mrs" most decent men immediate step back

that's what am saying they do normally do it to all ladies , it's a title , bachelors still do earn MR ,
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Comygino: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ewwoo, bro chinedu plz see this post and look for aunty uju.
I can imagine the feeling...
I Pray he reads this post and come looking for you Sis.

All the best!!!
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by majamajic(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mustsucceed:

on many booking platforms women are regarded as MRS , likewise MR for all male both bachelors
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by JuanDeDios: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
majamajic:

pls allow me enjoy my fresh fish , after all the guy dey jeje on his own
Ok. Enjoy.
Re: How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell by Skmoda360(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Prazo1:
wat did he see? ur overmaked up face or wat?
he saw "Mrs"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.