Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad (8241 Views)

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / MURIC Asks NASS To Reverse Britain’s ‘christianization’ Of Nigeria / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Perkins2018: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2019
capitalzero:

islamic violent jihad in yoruba land is coming soon. Some yoruba Muslims are collecting money from Saudi to further islamic expansion in Yoruba land. Ask Akintola of MURIC.

Igbo Christian cleansing is happening in SE soon. Kanu is collecting money from Israel to terminate all you Igbo Christians. Ask apcharam aka bishopmagic.
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

Bishopmagic you are losing it. I hope you have relatives around that can take you to a rehab because your mental sickness is worsening.

The Igbos are not even supporting you for bringing in the Jews who they worship.

Fck those jew rats.

Muslims are saints where those Moloch worshippers are.

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Perkins2018: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2019
APCHaram:

Fck those jew rats.

Muslims are saints where those Moloch worshippers are.

Igbos will not like this your comment.
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2019
Perkins2018:

Igbos will not like this your comment.

They must accept the truth.

Igbos are Christians and should not be deceived by these jew rats who are totally in support of BH killing Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Zikora1000(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2019
APCHaram:

They must accept the truth.

Igbos are Christians and should not be deceived by these jew rats who are totally in support of BH killing Christians.
I don dey reason this your assertions o. E fit be true o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Zikora1000:
I don dey reason this your assertions o. E fit be true o

Jews that killed Christ and up till today boast of killing him

Read the Talmud and you will see the Koran as a story book for kids.

These people believe that until Christianity is destroyed that is when their antichrist will come.

The same Jews are the ones that invented Islam.

Jews in Medina where the ones that bankrolled and gave Mohammed sanctuary during his early jihadist raids.

Jews till this day will tell you that Islam is far better than Christianity.

They believe that Jesus is in hell being boiled in excrement.

They are the worst thing to happen to humanity

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Zikora1000(f): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
APCHaram:

Jews that killed Christ and up till today boast of killing him

Read the Talmud and you will see the Koran as a story book for kids.

These people believe that until Christianity is destroyed that is when their antichrist will come.

The same Jews are the ones that invented Islam.

Jews in Medina where the ones that bankrolled and gave Mohammed sanctuary during his early jihadist raids.

Jews till this day will tell you that Islam is far better than Christianity.

They believe that Jesus is in hell being boiled in excrement.

They are the worst thing to happen to humanity
shocked my dear, I need to read the Talmud. Any website to help me with that?

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Validated: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Rivers state is a Christian state.

With time, all those mosque will be pulled down....
We need to Christianize the South and middle belt. The Bible must be emersed in Sahara Desert

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Nigeria: Church looted and demolished in Kano State
4 Mar 2008
This happened during the Shekarau Regime

A mob armed with machetes set fire to church buildings belonging to the Evangelical Church of West Africa (ECWA) in Giginyu, Kano State, before looting and dismantling the property on Wednesday 27 February 2008.

Between 11.30am and 12.30pm, the mob set the church office ablaze before dismantling the church's zinc roof tiles, entering the building, and looting or destroying its contents. The church bus was destroyed; chairs, musical instruments, ceiling fans, building blocks and two generators were removed and sold on the streets at minimum prices; and choir gowns were handed to street merchants who wore them in mockery, claiming to be bishops. One Christian woman was assaulted and her mobile phone was taken when she attempted to call for help. Others who sought to intervene were chased away by the machete-wielding assailants.

The building, which was based in police barracks, had been earmarked for demolition, supposedly to make way for a new hospital. However the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) had received assurances from Kano state officials that there would be no demolition until an alternative site and compensation had been provided for the church.

As tensions rose in the area following the demolition announcement, the state government initially provided police protection for the church buildings. However, this was withdrawn immediately prior to the attack, despite a promise by the Kano State Governor that the premises would receive 24 hour protection.

The day after the attack, the Kano State Commissioner for Information, Barrister Haruna Isa Denden, informed the press that the government had averted a religious crisis, and on behalf of the government took responsibility for the demolition. He also falsely claimed that the church had declined an offer of a new site and compensation, and later alleged that compensation had already been paid.

Following strong protestations by CAN Kano, the state government agreed to meet CAN representatives on 3 or 4 March in order to compensate the church for its losses. However, in an atmosphere strained by rumours and tensions, on Sunday 2 March angry youths from ECWA severely assaulted CAN Kano's chairman, Anglican Bishop Zakka L Nyam, as he attended an open air service in Giginyu. The attack resulted from false rumours that the Bishop had taken no action to prevent the demolition of the church.

For several years the Kano State government has regularly ordered the demolition of churches. A team from Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW) is visiting the area and has been informed that following the destruction of the ECWA church, churches in the Badawa area of Kano have been served with notice to vacate their premises. "We are experiencing Christianity with bitterness" commented one of the ECWA church's pastors.

Christian Solidarity Worldwide's Advocacy Director, Alexa Papadouris, said: "It is unacceptable that a church which has sought to cooperate with the local authorities on this forced relocation has been treated in such an appalling manner. We urge the Kano State government to fulfill its undertaking to provide adequate compensation for every loss sustained by this church and to urgently find the church a suitable alternative site. Our prayers are also with Bishop Zakka, and we hope that the poisonous atmosphere created by rumours and tensions which now divide the Christian community will soon dissipate."
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by OLUWABIG(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
myobjective:

I am a proud Yoruba man, I am human first before any Abrahamic religion I may choose to follow, I respect the right of others to practice their faith as long as it doesn't interfere with my fundamental human rights.

Religious bigotry will not take you, people, anywhere

Baba Forget that shit Islam is not Abrahamic at all you better trace profake muhammeds Genenology very well oo

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by TooMuchStuff: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Validated:

We need to Christianize the South and middle belt. The Bible must be emersed in Sahara Desert
No need to Christianise Sahara desert. The Camel poo drinking headslamming idiots derived their poverty from the deserts. The Oceans are where the Prosperity dwell.

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Akpuoru: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Is Wike a Christian?
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Akpuoru:
Is Wike a Christian?

No. He is a wahabbi Sunni jihadist Muslim

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by okeyfrank: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
Seetto:

Madness every where, what has wike done to better the life of rivers people...

WE STAND WITH WIKE!!!

WE SHALL ALWAYS STAND WITH WIKE!!!

FOREVER!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by TooMuchStuff: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Perkins2018:

Are you saying Lagos is a Muslim state? Cos I don’t understand your foolish question.
Who dash monkey banana!!
Lagos has less than 25% Muslims population.

Lagos has over 90% of its population of non indigenes.
Made up 80% Christians.
But it's politics is more of agberos affairs. Nearly all the àgberos, omoniles, touts, area boys and miscreants from the north are Muslims. That's why Tinubu is Lord

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Baba Forget that shit Islam is not Abrahamic at all you better trace profake muhammeds Genenology very well oo

I had to log in to reply to your comment. See the thing about Satan is that he is one hell of a tricky dude.
First of all understand that modern day Judaism is actually adulterated with Babylonian and Egyptian belief systems and is grossly anti-christian.
For the Judaists forcing the belief that Jesus did not resurrect, it is recorded in the bible at Matt 28 vs 11-15 that the Jewish leaders invented a lie to deny that Jesus Christ resurrected. So what APCHaram put forward about Judaism rejecting the truth of the resurrection of Jesus is the truth.

In the book of Jeremiah we have records of the jews worshipping the Baals, praying to the "Queen of heaven" in Jeremiah 44 vs 19 while they ran to Egypt to escape Nebuchadnezzar directly disobeying God (you can now see some of the deceitful idol worship hidden in Catholicism and its cunning semblance to ancient pagan religious practices ).

In the book of Ezekiel 13 we have records of Jewish leaders practicing witchcraft and making satanic emblems on the temple so much so that the presence of God had to leave the place. Ezekiel in a vision saw that some Jewish princes did practice witchcraft and manipulated evils of the people in a boiling cauldron.

God in his mercy despite the gross wickedness of the Jews (trust me Jews are not very nice people) always disciplined them harshly but still called them back because of the covenant he made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The Judaism we know now was grossly opposed to Jesus even after they knew for certain he was the Messiah. That's why Jesus vehemently called out the religious leaders even pointing out that they are not "sons of Abraham", but "sons of your father the devil" (John 8 vs 44) and that even moses which gave the true foundation for Judaism in the mosaic law was serving witness against them because the mosaic law was designed to point towards Jesus (Deuteronomy 18 vs 15) and culminated in accepting Jesus as saviour, but they denied Jesus being the messiah and were pre-occupied with political relevance in the roman empire (same holds still today).

So modern day Judaism does not necessarily follow the pattern laid down by the abrahamic covenant.
Rather Jews have been prone to being under the influence of pagan cultures and infusing it into their own while maintaining a hypocritical level of self righteousness.

The problem started with the disobedience to God's instruction and the repercussions put forward in Judges 2 vs 1-6, since them the Jewish race has been steadily infiltrated by satanic religious practices.

When Jesus said "the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" he didn't say that Israel was an exception.
So moloch worship however covert it is, is still being practiced in the corrupted idol worship parading itself as Judaism.(indeed child sacrifice has been done in Israel way before Jesus was born, by some kings which made their sons "pass through the fire"wink.

So the poster might not be entirely wrong with his assertions about Judaism.

In summary, the multitude of religions we have today (including atheism) created to distract mankind from Jesus is still engineered by the devil for the destruction of mankind.

Just because they descended from Abraham's loims doesn't mean they still worship the Gos that Abraham served. Their major hope is that God is committed by covenant with the partriachs to save them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
soul95:

I had to log in to reply to your comment. See the thing about Satan is that he is one hell of a tricky dude.
First of all understand that modern day Judaism is actually adulterated with Babylonian and Egyptian belief systems and is grossly anti-christian.
For the Judaists forcing the belief that Jesus did not resurrect, it is recorded in the bible at Matt 28 vs 11-15 that the Jewish leaders invented a lie to deny that Jesus Christ resurrected. So what APCHaram put forward about Judaism rejecting the truth of the resurrection of Jesus is the truth.

In the book of Jeremiah we have records of the jews worshipping the Baals, praying to the "Queen of heaven" in Jeremiah 44 vs 19 while they ran to Egypt to escape Nebuchadnezzar directly disobeying God (you can now see some of the deceitful idol worship hidden in Catholicism and its cunning semblance to ancient pagan religious practices ).

In the book of Ezekiel 13 we have records of Jewish leaders practicing witchcraft and making satanic emblems on the temple so much so that the presence of God had to leave the place. Ezekiel in a vision saw that some Jewish princes did practice witchcraft and manipulated evils of the people in a boiling cauldron.

God in his mercy despite the gross wickedness of the Jews (trust me Jews are not very nice people) always disciplined them harshly but still called them back because of the covenant he made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The Judaism we know now was grossly opposed to Jesus even after they knew for certain he was the Messiah. That's why Jesus vehemently called out the religious leaders even pointing out that they are not "sons of Abraham", but "sons of your father the devil" (John 8 vs 44) and that even moses which gave the true foundation for Judaism in the mosaic law was serving witness against them because the mosaic law was designed to point towards Jesus (Deuteronomy 18 vs 15) and culminated in accepting Jesus as saviour, but they denied Jesus being the messiah and were pre-occupied with political relevance in the roman empire (same holds still today).

So modern day Judaism does not necessarily follow the pattern laid down by the abrahamic covenant.
Rather Jews have been prone to being under the influence of pagan cultures and infusing it into their own while maintaining a hypocritical level of self righteousness.

The problem started with the disobedience to God's instruction and the repercussions put forward in Judges 2 vs 1-6, since them the Jewish race has been steadily infiltrated by satanic religious practices.

When Jesus said "the whole world lies in the power of the evil one" he didn't say that Israel was an exception.
So moloch worship however covert it is, is still being practiced in the corrupted idol worship parading itself as Judaism.(indeed child sacrifice has been done in Israel way before Jesus was born, by some kings which made their sons "pass through the fire"wink.

So the poster might not be entirely wrong with his assertions about Judaism.

In summary, the multitude of religions we have today (including atheism) created to distract mankind from Jesus is still engineered by the devil for the destruction of mankind.

Just because they descended from Abraham's loims doesn't mean they still worship the Gos that Abraham served. Their major hope is that God is committed by covenant with the partriachs to save them.

Despite the Bible narrating severally how the Hebrews turned against the true mosaic laws and God to worship foreign gods and idols, these naive Scoffield Bible narrators still assume the Jews are pure in worship.

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Perkins2018: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Who dash monkey banana!!
Lagos has less than 25% Muslims population.

Lagos has over 90% of its population of non indigenes.
Made up 80% Christians.
But it's politics is more of agberos affairs. Nearly all the àgberos, omoniles, touts, area boys and miscreants from the north are Muslims. That's why Tinubu is Lord

You need your brain intact before making comments. You sound deranged cos I don’t understand you are on about.
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by TooMuchStuff: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Perkins2018:

You need your brain intact before making comments. You sound deranged cos I don’t understand you are on about.
Why are you so insulting on my comment? Am a good Christian that tolerate a lot. Am not headslamming for 5 round daily while facing one black stone stuck in a black box somewhere in desert of mecca. So be guided

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Perkins2018: 5:58am On Aug 31, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Why are you so insulting on my comment? Am a good Christian that tolerate a lot. Am not headslamming for 5 round daily while facing one black stone stuck in a black box somewhere in desert of mecca. So be guided

What’s my business with what you do with your life?

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Seetto: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

That is the effect of worshipping a white monkey god that was nailed on a tree crying like a dieing orangutan to whom could save him from death, you can imagine that,the same white monkey god that was disappointed that his father could not save him from death after praying and fasting for 40 days' oh father why have you forsaken me' he does not even know he was going to be nailed on a tree along incarcerated thieves, suddenly becomes your saviour, keep idolising concocted white monkey god and shaitan is watching you like this wink wink wink, how you will join him in hell fire to be suyalized together
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Gandollaar(f): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Oho, whatever, if you like you can insult them heaven and earth, that I don't care, I want you to know that I am not a religion bigot like your f**lish self, save yourself gibberish and frustrated life,
People like you are mere toddler to cunning Nigeria politicians etc wike, wike is using religion to score cheap political popularity and divert peoples attention from the real governance.

What you should direct your religion chauvinist mindset to is, how wike has expanded rivers resources since he resumed office.
Who is this one again o? shocked
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Akpuoru: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

No. He is a wahabbi Sunni jihadist Muslim
Perhaps you can go and worship in the "chapel" in his compound along Ada George road "where Christians meet"
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by TooMuchStuff: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

That is the effect of worshipping a white monkey god that was nailed on a tree crying like a dieing orangutan to whom could save him from death, you can imagine that,the same white monkey god that was disappointed that his father could not save him from death after praying and fasting for 40 days' oh father why have you forsaken me' he does not even know he was going to be nailed on a tree along incarcerated thieves, suddenly becomes your saviour, keep idolising concocted white monkey god and shaitan is watching you like this wink wink wink, how you will join him in hell fire to be suyalized together
U need Jesus Christ asap!
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ganduje, the babariga banker ha waded in and said he will sue both Wike and Rivers state over the mosque demolition.

Wike should not bother acknowledging any court sermons.

If they like they should go to sharia court and wail.

1 Like

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

What has your useless Sultan and Emirs done to better their poverty diseased illiterate vagrants in the north?

Seetto please answer this question, we are waiting for your answer . . .

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Typical nigger Muslim who doesn't know that Jesus was described as the first true Muslim by Mohammed. That Jesus is referenced more in the Koran than even Mohammed.

That Jesus was prophesied by their own prophet to return back to earth at a time of great conflict to fight alongside the Imam Mahdi and lead the Muslim army to victory and global domination. That Jesus will make Jerusalem the capital of the global Islamic khalifate under the rule of the Imam Mahdi.

You want know this because you were tutored by an illiterate vagrant mallam just to recite the Koran in Arabic which you have not even bothered to learn.

Illiterate Boko swine.

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by APCHaram: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Madness every where, what has wike done to better the life of rivers people...

You later displayed who the real mad person here is with your satanic rants insulting Christ.

Boko clown who worships a stone in the middle of the Arabian desert

2 Likes

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Seetto: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

Typical nigger Muslim who doesn't know that Jesus was described as the first true Muslim by Mohammed. That Jesus is referenced more in the Koran than even Mohammed.

That Jesus was prophesied by their own prophet to return back to earth at a time of great conflict to fight alongside the Imam Mahdi and lead the Muslim army to victory and global domination. That Jesus will make Jerusalem the capital of the global Islamic khalifate under the rule of the Imam Mahdi.

You want know this because you were tutored by an illiterate vagrant mallam just to recite the Koran in Arabic which you have not even bothered to learn.

Illiterate Boko swine.
That is the real Jesus, prophet ISA may the PEACE AND BLESSING OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM, AMEEN, not the whitish monkey you worship that was nailed and condemn on a tree alongside an incarcerated thieves.
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Seetto: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
immhotep:

Seetto please answer this question, we are waiting for your answer . . .

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi

Who sultan EPP, you people think we idolized all these so called emir/ sultan, how has the name sultan/ emir affected my life, most of you from the south who always claim education sophistication happens to be the greatest nincompoop of all time, because wike claim rivers state is a Christian state suddenly becomes your Messiah and is sins are forgiven, wike thinks not about you but himself and his political career, wike is an average Nigeria politicians, we must not allow wike to set the country on another path of religion crisis, this is the model our politicians are using to divide us why they loot, imagine wike how he suddenly becomes a pious one to some religion bigots because he proclaim rivers state a Christianity state follow by mosque demolition, it is important for Christians to condemn wike activities and call him to attention, he should not start what he cannot finish, we must condemn any politician be it a Muslim or Christian who is trying to use religion to gain political popularity PR divert peoples attention from the real governance..
Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Who sultan EPP, you people think we idolized all these so called emir/ sultan, how has the name sultan/ emir affected my life, most of you from the south who always claim education sophistication happens to be the greatest nincompoop of all time, because wike claim rivers state is a Christian state suddenly becomes your Messiah and is sins are forgiven, wike thinks not about you but himself and his political career, wike is an average Nigeria politicians, we must not allow wike to set the country on another path of religion crisis, this is the model our politicians are using to divide us why they loot, imagine wike how he suddenly becomes a pious one to some religion bigots because he proclaim rivers state a Christianity state follow by mosque demolition, it is important for Christians to condemn wike activities and call him to attention, he should not start what he cannot finish, we must condemn any politician be it a Muslim or Christian who is trying to use religion to gain political popularity PR divert peoples attention from the real governance..
YOU are just in sifia pains and in need of consolation grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 lzaa madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad by Seetto: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
immhotep:

YOU are just in sifia pains and in need of consolation grin grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 lzaa madridguy gandollar lzaa afamed amatarasha nkemchukwudi ngeneukweunu adaibeku gmbuharii anonimi
It is obvious you got nothing to say cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Attract $20bn Investment From UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China / Bicycle Vs Other Means Of Land Transportation! / Imo Workers To Get Only 70% Of January Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.