Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (25665 Views)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Atiku, Calls Him A Pathological Liar / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Jackson Ude Is A Pathological Liar; What Hasn’t He Lied About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PrinceGallant: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2019
PlayerMeji:
These MURIC people should go and sit down on a red hot stove.. Jàre.

With those dirty beards and wrinkled three-quarter trousers, Nigeria is under siege by their co-jihadists and they are not saying anything...

Stupid bunch of people..

You are suffering from Islamophobia, and you have lost your sense of judgement. Muutu bighoythiikum
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Moventist: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Nonsense talk.. Have u ever being to Saudi b4 or what make you compared River state to Saudi. Which I believe u have no proves to support your false claim. You and your governor are anti Islam

Rivers alone is funding 12 Sharia states in Nigeria . What has your devil shrine ,Saudi has provided you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by IamCharles123: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
There is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be running grin

Truth be told... If Governor Wike has any link to the demolishing of the mosque..he have violated Nigeria's criminal code (section 204) no man is to be restrained to a particular religion.

We all have freedom of movement and religion...

Nigeria is One single entity.. We should always try to live in Peace and Unity

My peOple, I have Original Unadulterated honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
A simple picture of the mosque, b4 during n after demolition, will solve the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PureGoldh(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

A simple picture of the mosque, b4 during n after demolition, will solve the problem.

Yes.. The OP should provide that.. Let's be realistic in our comments

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
We all have states! Let’s start it... so everyone can go back to his/her state of origin... enough is enough
Typical example of a fanatic.You see why we Northerners are only comfortable with a Northern or a Yoruba ruling this country.You people are not civilized enough to hold a position of power.You are a typical example of what is wrong with Africa.I thought South Sudan might serve as a lesson to you people,but a monkey will always be a monkey no matter how fancy you dress it.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Reference(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.

Though I said previously that this amongst other such matters should have been handled by negotiation and understanding but the islamic religion as practiced in Nigeria has gone much, much further in mixing issues with state, with the constitution, with the judiciary and criminal justice system in general. In a few words, they started all these.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Moventist: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
saraki2019:
wike want to cause religious crises in this our already troubled nigeria, FG should act swiftly pls, we dont want a repeat of jos or kaduna crises.
Which religious Crisis? Is Nigeria not in crisis already ?
It's ok to have 12 states bearing Sharia states and not one state declared as Christians' !

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Wantedmiller: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
There have never been any mosque there, tho the land was fraudulently purchased for that purpose, which the govt took the seller and buyer to court and won. Now they went ahead after a few years after the court ruling to develop the land which the govt stop them.

How can they build a mosque at the center of pH. God forbid that can never happen in my city and state Rivers state..... NEVER. Rivers state is a Christian state

Trans Amadi centre of PH?

Abeg borrow sense now........ Industrial estate is centre of PH...... be wise
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PrinceGallant: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Moventist:
Rivers is 100% Christian state if you like , all the Muslims should jump into Atlantic Ocean which is not far from Trans-amadi

You are also a pathological lair. If Rivers state was 100% as you claimed, who were the people worshipping in all the mosques you also pictured in your commet? I see, those were people from neighboring states, you are a liar.

Well, may God judge every oppressor and their supporters accordingly.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Thisis2raw(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Trans Amadi centre of PH?

Abeg borrow sense now........ Industrial estate is centre of PH...... be wise
borrow sense you say, plz where is industrial estate located?you that have sense

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by APCHaram: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Siralgebra04:

U don't seems to b intelligent. U mean we Muslims in Nigeria consider Saudi as a perfect muslim state? U should know their LAW guide them as a Muslim state. Nigerian LAW govern us as a multireligious state, let dat sink.

Which useless law?

A constitution that makes the head of all Muslims in Nigeria (Sultan of Sokoto) permanent chairman and head of all traditional rulers?

Get out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Emin25: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
I'm yet to see the pictures of this demolished Mosque

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by ignitewatch(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
EdiAbali:

Maybe na spiritual building
Maybe Wike also demolished it in Google Map
ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by IamCharles123: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Such a long article, I took my time to read it and I must say, this Muric man deserves an accolade for this article.

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhisballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

Thirdly, that statement by governor Wike (I mean his declaration of Rivers as Christian state) is completely undiplomatic. They're the same people who call PMB a dictator. Now it's clear that their definition of a dictator is anyone who won't satisfy their whims and desires.

Lastly, and in conclusion, the above comments shows the true practice of Nigerian Christians. They preach love but practice hate. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

You are being bias here, first of all, Nigeria is a secular country, where the constitution comes first b4 any other law. But can this really be said about northern Nigeria where sharia law is above the constitution. why are Christians not free in the north the way Muslims are in the south. I have leaved in the north. We sleep with one eye open because of how violent you northerners can be.
You guys are the real hypocrite here. And yes all southern state r Christian state, until u stop practicing sharia law up north n being more tolerant.

6 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Ahmeduana(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
There is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be running grin

Truth be told... If Governor Wike has any link to the demolishing of the mosque..he have violated Nigeria's criminal code (section 204) no man is to be restrained to a particular religion.

We all have freedom of movement and religion...

Nigeria is One single entity.. We should always try to live in Peace and Unity

My peOple, I have Original Unadulterated honey

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
PLEASE, WILL YOU KINDLY SHUT UP? THE MOSQUES BEEN DEMOLISHED IN KANO, KADUNA AND SOME OTHER NORTHERN STATES, WHAT SECTION OF CRIMINAL CODES DID THOSE NORTHERN GOVERNORS VIOLATED, WE MUSLIMS ARE TURNING OURSELVES INTO LAW, WE THINK WE CAN JUST ACT AND BEHAVE JUST ANYHOW WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES, WE BLOCK PUBLIC roads, OBSTRUCT PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURES DESPITE WE KNOWING ISLAM STANDS ON THESE ISSUES!

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by IamCharles123: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
Siralgebra04:

U don't seems to b intelligent. U mean we Muslims in Nigeria consider Saudi as a perfect muslim state? U should know their LAW guide them as a Muslim state. Nigerian LAW govern us as a multireligious state, let dat sink.
Sharia law is above nigeria constitution in some northern state. State like kebbi is a big example.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again

Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?

Laws of Saudi Arabia is different from Nigeria laws
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Such a long article, I took my time to read it and I must say, this Muric man deserves an accolade for this article.

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhisballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

Thirdly, that statement by governor Wike (I mean his declaration of Rivers as Christian state) is completely undiplomatic. They're the same people who call PMB a dictator. Now it's clear that their definition of a dictator is anyone who won't satisfy their whims and desires.

Lastly, and in conclusion, the above comments shows the true practice of Nigerian Christians. They preach love but practice hate. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

You are still biased especially in your last paragraph. How can you use the statement of few persons to conclude that they are Christians? Is that how an objective person think or react?. Do you know who a Christian is or you think it is mere answering names or defending the faith?

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhi.sballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

I rest my case.

You're better ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by APCHaram: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

Laws of Saudi Arabia is different from Nigeria laws

Law of Saudi Arabia is law of Islam aka sharia which this idiot MURIC wants to promote in Nigeria.

Rivers is Christian

Let that sink in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by arewafederation: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Oh shut up. Is the Vatican a country in all rights?

Yes mumu... Vatican city is a country.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Does anyone have the coordinates of the site. A simple Google earth or map check can show the exact history of the location. If there was indeed a mosque there, it will show.

In the same way, all muric needs to do is show the approved drawing plans of the mosque.

Rivers govt should show their demolition notices

All these can be forged or denied, so the best bet is the Google map or earth image
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Moventist: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.

Nigeria is 63% Christian country , even Babangida new it, that's why he dropped religion in census he conducted . Only Osun and Oyo are slightly Muslim majority but the remaining 4 are Christian Majority

Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa , Benue and FCT are Christian majority

While Kaduna, Kogi, Bauchi , Borno , Niger and Kebbi , Christian constitute 35-45%

The whole south South and South East making 11 states are purely Christians

Kano , Katsina, Sokoto, Yobe , Jigawa, Zamfara, are the only Muslim majority area . So how are Muslims majority in Nigeria?

You stay in one corner of Your house and be posting rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Wantedmiller: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
borrow sense you say, plz where is industrial estate located?you that have sense

Sir.... it is trans Amadi!
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by APCHaram: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

So you are blaming Nigeria Muslims for actions carried out in Saudi.And if i call you a donkey now you will be offended.You are truly a fanatic.

Nigerian Muslims went on a killing spree over an obscure Danish newspaper cartoon on Mohammed.

Fck off

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Ahmeduana:

PLEASE WILL YOU KINDLY UP? WHAT THE MOSQUES BEEN DEMOLISHED IN KANO, WHAT SECTION OF CRIMINAL CODES DID THOSE GOVERNORS VIOLATED, WE MUSLIMS ARE TURNING OURSELVES TO LAW UNTO OURSELVES, WE THINKING WE CAN JUST ACT AND BEHAVE JUST ANYHOW WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES, WE BLOCK PUBLIC roads, OBSTRUCT PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURES DESPITE WE KNOWING ISLAM STANDS ON THESE ISSUES!

Chairman sir... I made my comment a simple and easy go understand.. I used the word "If"

Go back to my comment and read it again please
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by ayukdaboss(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

I rest my case.

Thank You. I completely read that article, that Muric Man deserves an accolade cool

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by johnpablo541(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

like i said,google it.There are 1.8 million Coptic Christians living in Saudi. And they are allowed to hold mass.Tell me how many time did Vatican allowed Muslims to hold prayers within the wall of the city?

There are no muslims living in the Vatican city. The Vatican city is more like an estate. It has an area of 110 acres, and the estate in owned by the catholic church. winners chapel's Cannanland is bigger than the Vatican city. Or will you force a mosque to be built in Cannanland when all the lands in the estate belongs to winners chapel.

However, there are mosques in Rome the capital of Italy. There is not a single church in Saudi Arabia. Christians in Saudi-arabia hold secret meetings at home. You cannot even own a bible in Saudi arabia or have any christian symbols like crucifix or the holy rosary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Biritiko: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
Going though this thread , it’s now evident that many Christians are violent
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Henry22(m): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Fucckkking MURIC
Fucckkking seun
Fucckkking Muslims
Fucckkking mosque
Fucckkking moon worshippers
Fucckkking star gazers
All fuckheads
Mchewwww......

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by coluka: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2019
Muric should just shut up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Sowore’s Ultimate Aim Is To Destabiliise The Country – BMO / Secretary’s Appearance At Military Probe Unsettles PDP / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.