Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating (1831 Views)

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? / Man Cheating Vs Woman Cheating. Which Is Worse? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
Huh?
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by googles: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
mordi4evah:

chai, i don see person wey kolo pass me 4 hia o!!!ok o sofvdzbsdfbsfewghngn sdserercfgyh jssdws(in case u have forgotten,it saes,have u seen dat ish abt a sex party?methinks its a set uop wat do u think?)

bkjjvxrdty;l/ bnvcdxjkl m jiuggvnm,m lipsrsealed

[size=2pt]where the sex party at ? i havent seen it o [/size]
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by 190: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
debosky and jaybee

aree worse then dobodobo and myself combined

they are smooth players they have money but they lack ambition in bed!! angry angry

They are lucky cos ive lost intrest in black nyash

but gained alot in oyinbo nyash stock market!

Jaybee smoothly stole creamish from me

and dobosky wants to steal lola from me

SHEGE, they wont succeed

I would rather naked and bath tomorrow!!

I can only invest in lola and tjiskii and queeneve and inkerd nerd and dyt and creamish and mama-gee and odunnu and madlady and sa goddess

NEVER, i de vex!! angry angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2010
190 i hope say ur bloccos big reach as e be sae na only u wan nyansh all dat long list, but u greedy o!u no wan give bois small make dem even assist u!ovaskill dey kill monkey o!
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2010
me too i help u vex! walahi dem be sheges,banza kawai!!!! grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by mordi4evah: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2010
googles:

bkjjvxrdty;l/ bnvcdxjkl m jiuggvnm,m lipsrsealed

[size=2pt]where the sex party at ? i havent seen it o [/size]
[size=2pt]really,u neva see am?ok see d link[/size]
kjgktccs=0 yiurtzaEYTK VSERQ43Adgxhhkl.htzqqerwrtyu
as in bois are not smilin @ all, i go like see all dese boasters in real life! cheesy
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by 190: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Ladies What Do You Do When You Catch Ur Man Cheating by tialundra: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
as a woman u shld leave provision for being hurt or cheated by these men.whether he is my boyfriend/husband i will forgive and move on coz if i hve a tendency of leaving him definetely i will end up bedding the whole of N/L.So i wll forgive him coz women we were meant to be Undertsanding and tolerant. U cee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I So Independent? / Why Do We Marry? / What Will You Do If You Discover Your WIFE Is Unfaithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.