Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies (4738 Views)

Team Foreign Ladies Sensible And Romantic Caption / Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=naijacentric post=81815642]yama yama I pity you[/qoute]

undecided undecided undecided
Sir pls leave me ooo.
I can't fight.
Pls abeg. In fact am sorry. U hear Pls.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by cooooooks(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
A lie from the pit of hell!!

Men, if a girl tells you this nonsense, FLEEE from that appearance of evil.

aseosa:
Respect us women. We love you all men.
You know a relationship without wahala is so boring.
No wonder the rate of divorce in abroad is high.
Enjoy us ooo.
So you would live long.
And not die of boredom. grin cheesy cool
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by cooooooks(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Are Nigerian men not in the same country??

This is a lazy excuse.

Nonye1234:

If the economy of Nigeria is good and there are enough jobs for even 16 year olds to do...

You compare Nigerian girls with foreigners who have everything at least manageable for them;security, education,jobs, electricity...come on

BTW:
I don't think it's making sense to bill guys for everything
Everybody dey hustle to wake up tomorrow
You sef hustle rightly
It's all this things ya doing that's making all guys generalise sey all women no useful
Make your own way so a man can see you and know he'll prosper if he is with you
Not the opposite
God bless you
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Apologies to anyone feel offended but I know you don't live in Nigeria. Whatever you hear about Nigerian women's entitlement mentality is nothing compared to what is actually happening on ground.

You need to come here and meet women, hear them speak. Hear them discuss with each other. God knows i am not exaggerating & everything i tell you is true.

First time i dated a woman outside of Nigeria, i had a culture shock for about a week. I was confused all thru. I needed to be patient & Re-learn everything i thought i knew about women.

Go and marry her na angry

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by naijacentric(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=aseosa post=81817899][/quote]who hold u before sef grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by blaise26abj(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
See the key is finding the right woman. Be it Nigerian or Argentine. There are bad people(women) in every tribe on earth. There is nothing tribal or nationalistic about bad people. They are simply bad . Same with men.
Just find the right person and remove boundaries
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
naijacentric:
who hold u before sef grin

Okay ooo thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
A lie from the pit of hell!!

Men, if a girl tells you this nonsense, FLEEE from that appearance of evil.

Bros calm down I just said my mind. Okay.
Am not a devil. So don't bother to take offense.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by naijacentric(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Okay ooo thank you.
dont mention cool
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by cooooooks(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
That your mind is not even for your own good.
undecided

aseosa:

Bros calm down I just said my mind. Okay.
Am not a devil. So don't bother to take offense.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
That your mind is not even for your own good.
undecided

Then are you so reasonable.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Pearl543(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
truthsayer009:

Our parents would do soon and we would be left. If we dont leave this mentality now, how would our children be?

We refused to change so this will never end.

Lemme go and do blood money so I can marry the most beautiful girl on Nairaland cheesy #Pun Intended.

Smiles... You are quite funny but you made sense, it's just never going to stop.

Good evening
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by cooooooks(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nothing personal. You can carry on creating fires in the name of "life would be boring if we didn't fight". Tell us how it's working out in 3 years.

aseosa:

Then are you so reasonable.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
cooooooks:
Nothing personal. You can carry on creating fires in the name of "life would be boring if we didn't fight". Tell us how it's working out in 3 years.

Bye.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2019
aseosa:

Hmmm. Not sure oooo

Let me do shakara small.
Before I agree ooo because people will start saying I am cheap. wink
I have replied ur mail.

But in anyways okay oooo.
Just small. Tingily small.

grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Biingoo: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Blame the men. How many men will allow you spend your money when you guys go out? Even ordinary tfare, he'll stop d lady from paying. Abeg you guys should remove the log from ur eyes before removing the speck from ladies eyes.
When will you take me out? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Biingoo:
When will you take me out? grin
When fowl grow teeth
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Biingoo: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When fowl grow teeth
Stingy girl
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Biingoo:
Stingy girl
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.