Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies (4737 Views)

Team Foreign Ladies Sensible And Romantic Caption / Without Traveling Abroad, How Can I Befriend Foreign Ladies / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Korllami007: 12:55am On Sep 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Comparing nigerian girls and american girls should be the same with the level of governmental developments in both countries when measured..The rate of unemployment in nigeria is higher than those white countries, the monthly minimiun wage of a nigeria worker is one percent to those white countries you are praising and many things that bring differentiation as countries.

A average nigeria woman is hardworking than any white woman if the chance is given to her.

The problem with nigeria and africa as a continent is there is no thriving ground for her people especially for the women that are victim of discrimination.

The extended system of family we pratice is pushing the unfair dispensation.

Una don come again ooo with una nonsense analysis. Any of your sisters don find job go banks or any companies with their CVs and they tell dem say them no fit get job because them be women. No be the same country women they become MD of companies or CEO of banks and companies. Abi Linda ikeji na hermaphrodite?
Nigeria bad economy is affecting both male and female so don't make it looks like people are not giving female job when they deserve it. If most female don't thrive in the same bad economy like male, that means larger percentage of female in Nigeria are lazy.
I know that you are looking for female validations on here that's why you spit that nonsense at bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by FManager(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2019
ednut1:
bros let us bash them so they can repent. Many 9ja gals see relationship and marriage as poverty allievation schemes . Most white girls have been working since college 16 and above even while in school. They can ask you for uber money, hair money . If you go out una go split bills. 9ja babe even from dating u don dey take care of her and her family. Thunder fire them . Even working class girl on 250k salary go dey ask for uber money.

How can you say this? Have you ever dated a white lady, as all women have these certain trait for it, it's something built-in of them, so this isn't a concrete basis for this theory. sad
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by citadels(f): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2019
They should compare and die of heart attack. Mikel Obi and Ik ogbonna who thinks oyibo women are the best how market for them. Who even care about them and their comparison

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by citadels(f): 3:00am On Sep 01, 2019
ednut1:
bros let us bash them so they can repent. Many 9ja gals see relationship and marriage as poverty allievation schemes . Most white girls have been working since college 16 and above even while in school. They can ask you for uber money, hair money . If you go out una go split bills. 9ja babe even from dating u don dey take care of her and her family. Thunder fire them . Even working class girl on 250k salary go dey ask for uber money.
if you invite me for a visit u pay the the tfare. I can only pay for my tfare if I solely want to come on my own. That's my policy.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2019
FManager:

How can you say this? Have you ever dated a white lady, as all women have these certain trait for it, it's something built-in of them, so this isn't a concrete basis for this theory. sad
yes i have dated. One white and one black (st kitts descent) . So i know wetin i dey yarn
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by kingkuntaval: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Originalsly:
Very foolish to bash Nigerian ladies because a Nigerian guy is dating/marries a White foreigner. If any bashing ... it should be the guy. Besides for papers and ehmmm.... sexual release if he is in a White country.... why should a guy look to date and marry someone from a totally different culture? ... he is a learner when it comes to her culture... and almost all the time... she does not fully accept his...but...it's ok by him. He will bend backwards and be very understanding and forgiving ...be fully in control of his temper and tone of voice... wash the dishes... the clothes if she says she is tired.... but God forbid... should the Black Nigerian gf dare ask him to wash the dishes....hot slaps would be the reply. Most Black men become real soft and submissive when dating a White. No grounds for bashing Nigerian women.

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by kingkuntaval: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2019
citadels:
if you invite me for a visit u pay the the tfare. I can only pay for my tfare if I solely want to come on my own. That's my policy.

U kuku no get sense before..
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by chinwezdasilva: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Nothing will never stop me from marrying a nigeria bride, i think they are the best in every ambit of acknowlegdement.

How can a man go to another man land to fetch for a wife who's not knowledgeable of his ancient culture and standard of living she end up becoming a failure, love does not matter in this......... Even God told the children of israel not to marry from other nation and many of them that disobey it were misleaded by thier unfathomed partner.

Ur choice, ur problem, ur downfall, ur uplift in life
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Sep 01, 2019
citadels:
naso undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by ednut1(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2019
Lonestar124:
Nothing will never stop me from marrying a nigeria bride, i think they are the best in every ambit of acknowlegdement.

How can a man go to another man land to fetch for a wife who's not knowledgeable of his ancient culture and standard of living she end up becoming a failure, love does not matter in this......... Even God told the children of israel not to marry from other nation and many of them that disobey it were misleaded by thier unfathomed partner.
marrying a nigerian bride no guarantee successful wedding
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2019
uckennety:

Women una get problem

We give money! Ops ur spending much do u think u can buy me with money

We don't give! Ops what kind of a man are you! Your so uncaring and stingy

God save us from women
Lol. Yea women are quite complicated. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Modernist: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2019
My own is that People with small breasts or Inverted nipples shouldn't consider themselves as women.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
citadels:
They should compare and die of heart attack. Mikel Obi and Ik ogbonna who thinks oyibo women are the best how market for them. Who even care about them and their comparison
You. That's why you are on this thread, duh. tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by citadels(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
kingkuntaval:

U kuku no get sense before..
I know ur an animal from a zoo called Western Nigeria. Quote me and get lost in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by citadels(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
My own is that People with small breasts or Inverted nipples shouldn't consider themselves as women.
u are not nice at all. Are u the one that created them.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Pearl543:

Thank you. I am really glad you got the point. They keep making girls feel entitled about everything and they fail to see that. Charity begins at home as they would always say... If maybe, parents train their female child to be independent, I guess Nigeria will get a lot better

EDIT

All Our parents would die sooner or later and we would be left. If we dont leave this mentality now, how would our children be?

We refused to change so this will never end.

Lemme go and do blood money so I can marry the most beautiful girl on Nairaland cheesy #Pun Intended.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:
Respect us women. We love you all men.
You know a relationship without wahala is so boring.
No wonder the rate of divorce in abroad is high.
Enjoy us ooo.
So you would live long.
And not die of boredom. grin cheesy cool
I see
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
naijacentric:
foreign women would neva say such Imagine without wahala its so boring

Bros maintain your lane.
I no just get your time undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
tunize:

I see

Mr seer how far the future be? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Mr seer how far the future be? grin
U're really funi i can't tell about the future buh seems i can tell about ur craziness..(i nor insult u) i like crazy ppl.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
tunize:

U're really funi i can't tell about the future buh seems i can tell about ur craziness..(i nor insult u) i like crazy ppl.

Me ke. Am not crazy ooo smiley .it's just that my body has being doing me one kind one kind way latey grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Me ke. Am not crazy ooo smiley .it's just that my body has being doing me one kind one kind way latey grin
Hehehehe ehen okay oooh.....sometimes is like that.where are u from?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Bros maintain your lane.
I no just get your time undecided
get off the truth is bitter
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
naijacentric:
get off the truth is bitter

Even though bitter Kola no sweet people still dry eat am.
Abeg pack well.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
tunize:

Hehehehe ehen okay oooh.....sometimes is like that.where are u from?

Edo state.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Edo state.
Sorry jare the name tells it all benin....might be asking for too much can we talk privately? If its okay wit u?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Edo state.
Okay can we talk more in private
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Modernist: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
citadels:
u are not nice at all. Are u the one that created them.
I don't keep my opinion to myself even it hurts others, do you have small breasts?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
tunize:

Okay can we talk more in private

Hmmm. Not sure oooo

Let me do shakara small.
Before I agree ooo because people will start saying I am cheap. wink

But in anyways okay oooo.
Just small. Tingily small.

grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by naijacentric(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Even though bitter Kola no sweet people still dry eat am.
Abeg pack well.
yama yama I pity you
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by citadels(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
I don't keep my opinion to myself even it hurts others, do you have small breasts?
ask Google pls
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Should Stop Comparing Nigerian Ladies To Foreign Ladies by tunize(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Hmmm. Not sure oooo

Let me do shakara small.
Before I agree ooo because people will start saying I am cheap. wink

But in anyways okay oooo.
Just small. Tingily small.

grin
Hehehehehe and someone said she ain't crazy.. sorry i forgot u body has been doing u somehow.. who says u are cheap.abeg live ppl jare. I'll send u a mail now with my number or u want to send me urs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.