Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? (2970 Views)

Could U Believe This?? (pics) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by oscarmoney(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Am a student currently in 300L..i have one close female dat we are so tight,we both call ourselves Bestie..i tell her everything about m n she does likewise..buh we started having issues when her boyfriend started threaten m dat I should leave her girlfriend alone n I told him m not dating her
later on d girl even started begging dat she doesnt know who to listen to BTW me n d guy,,
last month d guy started to send abusive words to m cuz of d girl that make m vex n I stop chatting with both of them...afterwards d girl just block m on facebook n whatsapp,,n dt really pissed me off cuz we had both b friends for like 5years n we had massive trust in each others
Does Male n female bestie exist nowadays
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by BronzeMajik(f): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2019
don't take it personal, my fiance and I were besties before we took it to the next level.
the young man is only trying to protect his interest.

7 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2019
nowadays besties are scam i couldn't blame the guy for not trusting you and the girl.
it would be better you guys find solution between yourself.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Avast(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2019
luvyaself95:
nowadays besties are scam i couldn't blame the guy for not trusting you and the girl.
it would be better you guys find solution between yourself.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Sundrus: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Na insecurity dey worry the boy and ur so called bestie, dawan no get sense. Just free them, give them space, their eyes go soon clear. As for me, i no believe in bestie. Human beings too like fantasy life. sad

6 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Avast(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2019
BronzeMajik:
don't take it personal, my fiance and I were besties before we took it to the next level.
I guess you must be having the most beautiful marriage life ever since you marry your bestie. May God continue to bless your union.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Avast:

Can you trust your girlfriend in such situation.
I can't oh who besties epp why can't she be bestie with girl like her.

2 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Avast(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2019
luvyaself95:

I can't oh
who besties epp
why can't she be bestie with girl like her.
Lol.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by luvyaself95(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Avast:
Lol.
that just it.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by BronzeMajik(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Avast:

I guess you must be having the most beautiful marriage life ever since you marry your bestie. May God continue to bless your union.
God bless you too, not married yet but very soon.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by eddieguru(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2019
They do not exist at all. the ones you see, are, we're just friends but still do shit...for me I have five besties and a girlfriend, that doesn't mean I won't have to bleep them all cool cool cool cool

Can't let someone daughter take me for granted as our op is been taken for granted because he didn't bleep that bitch cool cool cool

Smh for op
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Avast(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2019
eddieguru:
They do not exist at all. the ones you see, are, we're just friends but still do shit...for me I have five besties and a girlfriend, that doesn't mean I won't have to bleep them all cool cool cool cool

Can't let someone daughter take me for granted as our op is been taken for granted because he didn't bleep that bitch cool cool cool

Smh for op

Bad nigga

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by oscarmoney(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Sundrus:
Na insecurity dey worry the boy and ur so called bestie, dawan no get sense. Just free them, give them space, their eyes go soon clear. As for me, i no believe in bestie. Human beings too like fantasy life. sad
thanks
have let go of it jare
Na d guy I feel sorry for d most cuz d girl have like two boyfriends in school dat she told me about then thou she told me she' doesn't love Dem like her boyfriend ..buh surprise m most is that d girl do tell me things she doesn't tell her boyfriend or siblings self
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Avast(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2019
oscarmoney:

thanks
have let go of it jare
Na d guy I feel sorry for d most cuz d girl have like two boyfriends in school dat she told me about then thou she told me she' doesn't love Dem like her boyfriend ..buh surprise m most is that d girl do tell me things she doesn't tell her boyfriend or siblings self

She was hoping if you could join the league of her many boyfriend, but failed.

Dey your dey,,,,,,
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by excessmon(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2019
When I read people’s comments I marvel
However in 300level I can’t actually differentiate that the discussions between male and female at certain age isn’t really progressional

At a certain stage in life u have to pick a same sex as u bestie so that u can be challenged to achieve ur desired goals.

Funny when men share secrets with ladies and expect to be advised by people that look up to u for same

Tufia oga learn to become a man fully

8 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Sundrus: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2019
oscarmoney:

thanks
have let go of it jare
no ever fight ur fellow man for woman, except dat woman na ur wife or blood female relatives way get sense.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by eddieguru(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Avast:

Bad nigga
that's how we roll grin
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Kingsteve(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bestie, bestie...
before you know it...
She don spread legs apart like an eagle's wing.

Still...
Bestie, bestie...
Guy man don chok prick inside her Toto.
Abeg make una leave matter.
No be today...

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
oscarmoney:
Am a student currently in 300L..i have one close female dat we are so tight,we both call ourselves Bestie..i tell her everything about m n she does likewise..buh we started having issues when her boyfriend started threaten m dat I should leave her girlfriend alone n I told him m not dating her
later on d girl even started begging dat she doesnt know who to listen to BTW me n d guy,,
last month d guy started to send abusive words to m cuz of d girl that make m vex n I stop chatting with both of them...afterwards d girl just block m on facebook n whatsapp,,n dt really pissed me off cuz we had both b friends for like 5years n we had massive trust in each others
You aren't mentally fit, emotionally and psychologically mature for female-male friendship. You sound like some clingy cry baby who is yet to realize the importance of privacy, respect and understanding in friendship. Stop being a cry baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by tidalstorm(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Firstly, you cannot keep a chicken as a pet grin
That was how me and one girl where forming friends, i had to run when i started developing feelings

Nothing like male and female bestie, choppings is bound to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by emmaodet: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
You aren't mentally fit, emotionally and psychologically mature for female-male friendship. You sound like some clingy cry baby who is yet to realize the importance of privacy, respect and understanding in friendship. Stop being a cry baby.

Gbammmmmmm
Na from besties fvck go start and later they start boasting how they are smart and fvck a guy gf.
Then they come to nairaland and tell guys not to trust ladies because he is fvcking a gal whose bf thought they are just friends

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
emmaodet:

Gbammmmmmm
Na from besties fvck go start and later they start boasting how they are smart and fvck a guy gf.
Then they come to nairaland and tell guys not to trust ladies because he is fvcking a gal whose bf thought they are just friends
I can't even imagine how a dignified guy will not respect his friend's relationship. Yes you were very close before she got involved with someone else, it is only logical as a being with brain to respect yourself and her relationship and give space.

But here he is, painting the lady and her boyfriend bad. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by maak400: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bestie indeed.... grin

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Small080(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Talking from experience male and female besties is are useless relationship.... Both will end up fucking each other one day
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most men that keep female besties are weaklings, don't be a half man half woman my friend.
Learn how to hang out with your fellow species even animals do.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why not. My secondary bestie was a male. grin People thought we were dating though.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
oscarmoney:

Leave someone gf alone... Limit your relationship with girls who are in a relationship. Respect yourself except you also like to date the same lady
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
J111333:
Most men that keep female besties are weaklings, don't be a half man half woman my friend.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
BronzeMajik:
how long were u guys besties before he proposed?
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingsteve:
Bestie, bestie... before you know it... She don spread legs apart like an eagle's wing.
Still... Bestie, bestie... Guy man don chok prick inside her Toto. Abeg make una leave matter. No be today...
guy u are too raw

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
tidalstorm:
Firstly, you cannot keep a chicken as a pet grin
That was how me and one girl where forming friends, i had to run when i started developing feelings

Nothing like male and female bestie, choppings is bound to happen
u started developing feelings and u ran?
why u no ask am out ni
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
J111333:
I'm homophobic so I can't do such

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Single Mother? / Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.