Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? (3000 Views)

Could U Believe This?? (pics) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by themaestro08(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nothing wrong in either male or female bestie. Some people are currently enjoining such friendship. However, the girl on the isn't really your bestie(you might argue this)
But its obvious she doesn't really respect and value you enough

Don't you have self-respect ? Why stressing yourself over someone who doesn't give a toss about you?
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by themaestro08(m): 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
excessmon:
When I read people’s comments I marvel
However in 300level I can’t actually differentiate that the discussions between male and female at certain age isn’t really progressional

At a certain stage in life u have to pick a same sex as u bestie so that u can be challenged to achieve ur desired goals.

Funny when men share secrets with ladies and expect to be advised by people that look up to u for same

Tufia oga learn to become a man fully
how does having a female bestie equate to unmanliness?

Back your assertion with credible evidence otherwise don't bother replying at all.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by tidalstorm(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
u started developing feelings and u ran?
why u no ask am out ni

She bin get guy.
The guy huge, come get money on top.
I am a lover not a fighter.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
tidalstorm:

She bin get guy.
The guy huge, come get money on top.
I am a lover not a fighter.
there's this bestie I have and we've been bestie since 100 level, I've always told her that I'll wanna marry her after I grad. now we're in our 300 and she at times gets angry if I don't call her as I always form busy and anytime I asked to see her she doesn't hesitates even during odd hours.
now she has never dated before according to her and she told me that guys have started asking her out and now I have also developed feelings for her so should I ask her for a relationship/girlfriend?
I'm scared of being turned down cos she respects me a lot and sees me as a child of God.

luvyaself95 Tpiander excessmon
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Kingsteve(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
guy u are too raw
grin grin grin
But na so e be.
No sugarcoating!
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by CuntMiner(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
oscarmoney:
Am a student currently in 300L..i have one close female dat we are so tight,we both call ourselves Bestie..i tell her everything about m n she does likewise..buh we started having issues when her boyfriend started threaten m dat I should leave her girlfriend alone n I told him m not dating her
later on d girl even started begging dat she doesnt know who to listen to BTW me n d guy,,
last month d guy started to send abusive words to m cuz of d girl that make m vex n I stop chatting with both of them...afterwards d girl just block m on facebook n whatsapp,,n dt really pissed me off cuz we had both b friends for like 5years n we had massive trust in each others
Does Male n female bestie exist nowadays
pls can i ask a question,im in same situation wit my babe,i dont trust her male bestie...ok d tin do u press her butt or breest or do u guys kiss or romance?
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by luvyaself95(m): 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
there's this bestie I have and we've been bestie since 100 level, I've always told her that I'll wanna marry her after I grad. now we're in our 300 and she at times gets angry if I don't call her as I always form busy and anytime I asked to see her she doesn't hesitates even during odd hours.
now she has never dated before according to her and she told me that guys have started asking her out and now I have also developed feelings for her so should I ask her for a relationship/girlfriend?
I'm scared of being turned down cos she respects me a lot and sees me as a child of God.

she never date before ke
is she nun ?
you can ask her since you have once told her you want to marry her.
you don wet ground e don dey sure sey you go walk soft ground.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by BareFacedLies(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
oscarmoney:
Am a student currently in 300L..i have one close female dat we are so tight,we both call ourselves Bestie..i tell her everything about m n she does likewise..buh we started having issues when her boyfriend started threaten m dat I should leave her girlfriend alone n I told him m not dating her
later on d girl even started begging dat she doesnt know who to listen to BTW me n d guy,,
last month d guy started to send abusive words to m cuz of d girl that make m vex n I stop chatting with both of them...afterwards d girl just block m on facebook n whatsapp,,n dt really pissed me off cuz we had both b friends for like 5years n we had massive trust in each others

You will eventually fuçk your bestie
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Lamanii22(f): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
oscarmoney:

My best friend fell in love with me... In most cases besties with the opposite sex doesn't work...
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lamanii22:

My best friend fell in love with me... In most cases besties with the opposite sex doesn't work...

In all cases rather

3 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by tidalstorm(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:

Ask her out if you'll feel jealous seeing her date another guy. It feels she likes you since she likes your attention and also she gives you hers.
It's better to get it off your chest.
Hope for the best but also expect the worst.

And don't expect it to end in marriage, it's still a long way till you guys finish school and settle down.
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Soulmender: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2019
DateMynd44:

There's nothing wrong in asking her out provided your intentions are genuine.. She already know the type of person you are so go ahead and express your feelings to her.

On the other hand, in the event that she turn you down, don't take it too personal, continue being the good friend Youve always been.

you're not fully a man if you're unable to handle and deal with rejection maturely .
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Soulmender:

There's nothing wrong in asking her out provided your intentions are genuine.. She already know the type of person you are so go ahead and express your feelings to her.

@ on the other hand, in the event that she turn you down, don't take it too personal, continue being the good friend Youve always been.

you're not fully a man if you're unable to handle and deal with rejection maturely
thanks alot for the emboldened and me I was like planning to delete her number and block her off if she turns me down.
okay when I once told her I have plans of marrying her after school, her response was like "okay may God have His way"
don't know what that means
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by karo93: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Who is a true bestie really?

A true bestie is someone you have some attraction to but who "all things being equal" u will not date.....maybe they are not pretty enough tall enough or rich enough.....

But one thing is there.....you are quite attracted to the person or you wont spend so much time trying to be around that person "for nothing!!!!"

That attraction that makes u guys besties is enough to ignite a romantic fire when all things are no longer equal
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by DateMynd44(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2019
karo93:
Who is a true bestie really?

A true bestie is someone you have some attraction to but who "all things being equal" u will not date.....maybe they are not pretty enough tall enough or rich enough.....

But one thing is there.....you are quite attracted to the person or you wont spend so much time trying to be around that person "for nothing!!!!"

That attraction that makes u guys besties is enough to ignite a romantic fire when all things are no longer equal
Gbam u said it all.
too much sense in ur brain
Re: Do U Believe In Male N Female Bestie?? by Soulmender: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
thanks alot for the emboldened and me I was like planning to delete her number and block her off if she turns me down.
okay when I once told her I have plans of marrying her after school, her response was like "okay may God have His way"
don't know what that means

It means you stand 90% chance ,but the other 10% is a huge percentage and can be critical if you're not careful. Good luck bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olosho With Big Ukwu Who Love To Ride Without Condom / Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? / Wife And Her Kids Catch Husband In His Sidechick's Home (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.