Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) (12398 Views)

I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2019
People must be aware of acceptable dress standards ... it is not universal.... what is common and acceptable in Lagos is a not acceptable in some other areas of the country. If we leave to visit Saudi Arabia... would we dress the same and claim they are mad to say we need to cover up? She should know better.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

You are welcome. So you think of yourself as a genetic disorder?

Don't start angry
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by khia: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

Don't start angry

If you don't believe what you post you should delete it and stop posting that poison. undecided
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Very Dumb nigggers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Jacqueline22(f): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
she even had to cover up.
lesson: dont be a slay kween.
Kikikki
Thank God I’m not a slay queen
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

If you don't believe what you post you should delete it and stop posting that poison. undecided

What I believe does not matter, then again, where is the lie in what I wrote?
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Originalsly:
People must be aware of acceptable dress standards ... it is not universal.... what is common and acceptable in Lagos is a not acceptable in some other areas of the country. If we leave to visit Saudi Arabia... would we dress the same and claim they are mad to say we need to cover up? She should know better.

I totally agree with you. In France the use of hijab and niqāb is banned in public places and you dare not try it.

Just as it is forbidden for women to put on trousers in the premises of Orthodox churches in Nigeria.

There are many places you are free to dress as you want and even go totally naked if you're up for it. These places are not limited to beaches and night clubs smiley

1 Like

Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by khia: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

What I believe does not matter, then again, where is the lie in what I wrote?

The lie is "Being Black/Negro is a genetic disorder." Being Black is a blessing from Yah. Our skin protects us from the Sun's UV Rey's. Our skin love the Sun. To be honest it's the whites who have a genetic disorder, this isn't just my personal opinion but it is a scientific fact.

Simple normal things like being exposed to the Sun is seriously hurting/killing them. They get so many diseases that blacks don't get. When blacks procreate with whites they weaken the genes in their offsprings.

You can't blame the race of a man because he has failed in something just like you can't give credit to a man's race because he is successful unless he is in the U.S. and that's not because he is wise due to his race but due to systemic racism. White Privilege!
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

The lie is "Being Black/Negro is a genetic disorder." Being Black is a blessing from Yah. Our skin protects us from the Sun's UV Rey's. Our skin love the Sun. To be honest it's the whites who have a genetic disorder, this isn't just my personal opinion but it is a scientific fact.

Simple normal things like being exposed to the Sun is seriously hurting/killing them. They get so many diseases that blacks don't get. When blacks procreate with whites they weaken the genes in their offsprings.

You can't blame the race of a man because he has failed in something just like you can't give credit to a man's race because he is successful unless he is in the U.S. and that's not because he is wise due to his race but due to systemic racism. White Privilege!

Some genetic disorders are more likely to affect a certain race than another. For example (like you pointed out) skin cancer, whites are more susceptible to it than blacks. Maple syrup disease, more in whites, not sure there is an black person suffering from this.

But you see the ability to function as a progressive nation, I don't know the disease to call it but it affects more blacks than whites.

Black people are the problem in South Africa. The xenophobia today that's all over social media is largely propagated by the Black South Africans. Check for yourself.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by khia: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

Some genetic disorders are more likely to affect a certain race than another. For example (like you pointed out) skin cancer, whites are more susceptible to it than blacks. Maple syrup disease, more in whites, not sure there is an black person suffering from this.

But you see the ability to function as a progressive nation, I don't know the disease to call it but it affects more blacks than whites.

Black people are the problem in South Africa. The xenophobia today that's all over social media is largely propagated by the Black South Africans. Check for yourself.

So why do South Africans hate Nigerians so much? They don't bother the African Americans who have settled there.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

So why do South Africans hate Nigerians so much? They don't bother the African Americans who have settled there.

They do. For many months now there have been agitations to take away farms from white farmers just like Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. I hope you can see how Zimbabwe is today.

Also I have included a few posts from twitter to show you this xenophobia thing is a Black man problem. None of the users are white South Africans.

Blacks are terrible people.

Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by MiaB(f): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Blackivy27:
she even had to cover up. lesson: dont be a slay kween.
Slay if you want, it's nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by khia: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

They do. For many months now there have been agitations to take away farms from white farmers just like Mugabe did in Zimbabwe. I hope you can see how Zimbabwe is today.

Also I have included a few posts from twitter to show you this xenophobia thing is a Black man problem. None of the users are white South Africans.

Blacks are terrible people.

I absolutely support them taking their land back, matter of fact they should have forced them out a long time ago.
You are definitely out of your mind. Those fake white South Africans treated those real Black South Africans worse than they would treat a dog for centuries. Now the chickens have come home to roost and they want to play the victims. I have no sympathy for them.

Whites are very xenophobic people.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by earthsync(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
See the xenophobic attack going on in south Africa these fooools are here being concerned about what that lady wore. Shioorr see where their power reach spits
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
MiaB:
Slay if you want, it's nobody's business
One can have style and swag with out being a slayqueen. Forget the origin, its now used to refer to a young girl with a low sense of fashion who would rather use her body than anything.

do you think renowned models consider themselves slay queens?

i know dressing is a matter of personal choice, but as some moniker once pointed out to me this is nigeria, where we are prosecuted for our individual style.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
earthsync:
See the xenophobic attack going on in south Africa these fooools are here being concerned about what that lady wore. Shioorr see where their power reach spits
Why you no go protest? Abi you no, be Nigerian?
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by diamondchoice: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
khia:

I absolutely support them taking their land back, matter of fact they should have forced them out a long time ago.
You are definitely out of your mind. Those fake white South Africans treated those real Black South Africans worse than they would treat a dog for centuries. Now the chickens have come home to roost and they want to play the victims. I have no sympathy for them.

Whites are very xenophobic people.

Your response is not surprising at all.
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by AcuraZDX: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Zambian Men Seen Booing A Pretty Lady For Supposed Indecent Dressing (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mostly unattractive ugly people that get involved in this kinda nonsense. Just look that that wogly being almost touching her boobs shocked shocked she no wipe d fool slap ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / 6 inches Joystick, Big, Small Or Average? / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.