Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,073 members, 7,849,357 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53530 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Wande22(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
eghwubarefaith5:
My dear.cast ur burdens on God and He will give you rest.i will advise u to attend winners church and study d word.i promise you that your situation will change.
I am a Winner and I want to be candid here

If he can't think through to BREAKTHROUGH, OYO na im case

Ephesians 3:20 (Amplified Bible - Classic Version)
20 Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do super-abundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]

Genesis 11:6
6 And the Lord said, Behold, they are one people and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible for them.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
SEO Consultant in Pakistan with Top SEO Company in Pakistan with top seo expert SEO Services in Pakistan. Google First Page Guaranteed SEO in Pakistan. 247 Developers can increase the search engine rank and site traffic of any company. The expertise offered by its technical and copywriting staff enables 247 Developers to successfully meet the needs of companies with complex websites in competitive industries
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by cerpvad(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Send me your CV to cerpvad@gmail.com
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OluwasureGig: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. I ignore you because I need you to know you are small fry. On a good day, I fit pay your school fees, give you monthly allowance on top. No use your small data to dey insult your elders because you can type big English.

Comport yourself, you hear? grin
chai!!
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OluwasureGig: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
soul95:

I'm going to follow you, I have doubts of breaking into the fiverr marketplace. I'm learning programming and web design, when I'm done, maybe you should give me my first gig
where are you learning bro
I'd like to learn also
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OluwasureGig: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
omoleyeib:
brother just try to take life easy. Am a graduate like you. I did my youth service 2009 up till now no job. But God is too faithful to me, after my youth service, I gather my saving to bought okada then 105k Ride it in Lagos .i stay with a friend at agbado ijaye then for two years I saved money with one cooperative when my money reached 250k I apply for loan 550k I bought one Mazda 323f motor then relocate to portharcourt where I did my youth service then started transportation business. Till now that is what am doing to survive. In addition true out my stay in Lagos I mean for two years I and my fiance didn't see each other till when am back to portharcout and glory be to God we married 2014 with two kid now. My advice is to focus to be a man now ,if that girl will be yours she will understand the situation at hand now.All is well my Brother.
I'm a youth corper in port Harcourt. I want to learn driving my mum has a golf 3 abandoned in the village. with just a little touch up it should be okay cos the engine is very sound. if I learn how to drive I'll sure make money from it. don't know if you can teach me
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Very good. Let everyone be suffering. Everyone wants to drive bugatti and build big house but they can't unite to revolt against their corrupt leaders who have sold their future; brought a bad system, and are raping them left, right and centre. Oga, look at other graduates that are struggling with #18k/month, what made you think your case would be different? You are special? You are smarter? They are dunce? grin Hehehehe...

Freedom, safety, a good system and good standard of living won't fall from the sky and they don't come easy. America is where it is today because their forefathers gave sweat and blood to liberate and prosper America. Now, everyone wants to go America.

Oga, the truth is that not everyone will make it in life. Many, throughout their lives, will only get just enough to survive. You have to humble yourself and be grateful for the jobs that come your way. Mind you, be prepared to lose your girl when a rich man comes around. In fact, she might be seeing someone else. It's best you break up with her.

As long as :
1) youths are still voting APC or PDP;
2) youths are not revolting against the system; and
3) youths are oblivious of the great odds against them and are condescending to think their future is somehow somehow bright and they are special even though many are suffering,
Youths will keep on suffering. Don't worry when you youths are tired of dry cleaning, selling bags of foodstuffs, driving keke, modelling and dancing dirty on music video, prostitution etc. after four or more solid years in the university studying courses that are unrelated to your business, no be person go tell una to revolt. For now, take heart. grin

you have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

But to say d truth, all those people paradin demselves as pastors, majority of dem are sometin else, especially dos in school campus, dey wil b telling u... decree, pronounce, confess and d likes, i wil b like, oga are u telling people wey get 1.09 as GP no dey decree abi dem no sabi decree?? abi na dem sin pass??

After exam i wil see students gathering in millions and b praying praying praying, at d end of d day, CO go yapa, lower credit go boku, abeg can we conclude dem no sabi pray abi God no get der tym?? dont forget day na der u go see one extroverted rascal dat head straight to beer palour immediately after exam oo and wen d result come out nigga go dey 4.49 for gp grin i wil b like... say na prayer hin go pray for beer palour ni??

OUR PROBLEMS IS DAT WE TOO BELIV IN MIRACLE, IF U DONT FIGHT FOR UR ACHIEVMENT IT WINT ARRIVE NO MATTER HOW PRAYERFUL U RE, ASK A QUESTION FROM UR SELF, IS UR FATHER NOT PRAYERFUL ENOUGH?? WHY IS HE IN DAT SAME SPOT?? EVER SINCE I STARTED TINKIN FREELY MY LIFE HAS TAKEN A GREAT UPTURN DOU I BLIV IN JESUS BUT I DONT BELIV IN MIRACLE AGAIN, INSTEAD I. BLIV IN HARDWORK AND GRACE

let stop bn kidded and wake up to reality, fortune doesnt come with dat ... profess, decree, do this do dat if a tin, if it comes dat way al of us would b engaging in one religion cus we would want to b liberated by all means.. mtchw i cant type my experience jare, finger don dey pain me. But i tank God for today sha.

I like the way you think

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Well said too. I didn't understand the part he said "I am not taking care of her like I should..."

Wetin be that nonsense.

But then, it is possible the girl isn't even asking or putting negative pressure on him. It is just him disturbing himself. The male ego is a bad thing.

yea
but still
we as men like to take care of our women
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Godrocks: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

PATIENCE AND FOCUS

ALOT OF PERSON ARE USING THAT 25K TO CARTER FOR THEIR FAMILY
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH A GF WHEN YOU ARE STILL DEPENDENT.................(IT GIVES ME CONCERN WHEN YOUNG MEN TALK ABOUT GF) YOU CAN HAVE CLOSE FRIENDS THAT INSPIRE YOU BOTH MALE AND FEMALE

LET ME SHOCK YOU!

I GRADUATED WITH 2ND CLASS UPPER IN ENGINEERING, THE BEST GRADUATE IN MY DEPT. 4 POINTER!
AFTER MY NYSC I WAKA, SPENT LL MY SAVINGS ON INTERNET LOOKING FOR JOB, I WAS IN LAGOS, LEAVING WITH MY ELDER BROTHER, THEN I GOT A TEACHING JOB, ( AND THE HIGHEST PAID TEACHER 18K!!!!! COS I TEACH JS1 TO SS3 MTHEMATICS THEN SS1 TO SS3 BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS. ) I DO IT WITH ALL MY HEART WHILE USING MY STIPEND TO SEARCH FOR JOB , I WAS IN SAME AGE BRACKET WITH YOU, THOUGH YOUNGER, NO AMOUNT OF APTITUDE TEST DIDNT I WROTE

THEN GOD DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS CALLED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST IN CALABAR, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CALABAR IN MY LIFE, AGAINST ALL DISCOURAGEMENT, I TOOK THE RISK, AND ALAS, THE APTITUDE TEST WS DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL, PURE WAEC LIKE QUESTION ( MATHS, ENGLISH, BI0LOGY, ECONOMICS, SIMPLE APTITUDE, CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS,) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

IT WAS EPIC! AND A GIVE AWAY FOR ME COS I AM A TEACHER OF THOSE SUBJECTS EXCEPT ENGLISH AND ECONOMICS,

AMONG THE THOUSANDS OF PERSON THAT CAME ONLY ABOUT 20 PERSON WAS SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW!!!

AND I WAS AMONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPTO 3 STAGES OF INTERVIEW AND AT THE END OF ALL THE RIGOROUS SHIT 8 PERSONS WAS SELECTED, AND WE WERE OFFERED JUST 50K!!! TO BE TAXED AND 1 YEAR PROBATION AND TRAINING...... TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT

TODAY I AM A MANAGER IN SAME COMPANY , WITH YEARLY CAR ALLOWANCE...

I DECIDED TO SHARE MY STORY COS ALOT OF YOUNG GRADUATES ARE TOO IMPATIENCE AND LACK FOCUS AND MISPLACES PRIORITY.

NOTE: I AM AN ORPHAN SINCE 3YRS OF AGE!!!!, DONT ASK ME HOW I MANAGE TO SURVIVE..

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!

bro am based in Calabar nothing for guy man to hold on to since service any available opportunity in your company will really appreciate it
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2019
gabicon:

I can feel your frustrations bro, but the truth of the matter is that you are still living in the past. In the 60s, 70s and 80s people finished school and got jobs but in this new era you need a skill to get a good job, without a skill you will get jobs that anyone with an average brain can do n the pay is low.

What I'm explaining to you takes the average graduate at least2 year post nysc to understand. The era of graduate jobs is over we are now in the era of skilled job meaning a skilled area boy will be preferable to an unskilled PHD holder.

The first step for you is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, graduates in developed countries are facing similar plight.

Secondly information is power, take your phone and check for the skills of the future, corelate these skills to the Nigerian environment, research on the skills and pick one skill you will like to make a career of. Like data science, 3d printing, ux design, AI, business analyst etc.

Commit your time to learning theses skills and join communities (like association, WhatsApp group, social media forum and LinkedIn).

Trust me in 6 months, your vocabulary will so change if you are diligent with it. You start to meet people that do the same thing and from there opportunities are shared.

For example I went for a conference and met people that had similar skills like I do, a WhatsApp group was created and somebody in the group just posted that a new company from America is coming into the Nigerian market and are looking for people with my skill set.

Don't lock yourself up in a room crying, go out socialize, it is seen people that get help and see opportunities.

You will be surprised that in that village you are in there are opportunities, you just can't see it because of the sunshade of self-pity you are wearing.

As for your love interest, you both are in the building phase, I will suggest less of fun and more of work.

Lastly don't forget to make God the first priority He only can open doors.

I've been reading thru the comments. Good ones I've seen but personally I think yours is one of the best bro. So mature, no abuse, no hate. Even the gf issue that the rest have been going tough on the op for, you still touched it without making him feel bad.
I'm in almost the same situation with op just that mine is a little better-so I think.
I just love the way you advised and I sense you must be s man of wisdom.
Please if you don't mind, I'll like to be friends with you as I strongly believe I can learn from you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 6:53am On Sep 12, 2019
Dee60:
All the sales reps I ever hired got bigger and better paying jobs while actively doing the sales and enjoying it!

My advice to you is contained in that line. Study it!

And by the way, I never paid them as low as you are paid, yet they used the job as platform to get better jobs.

That is the way life is.

Many graduates see their certificates as achievement instead of seeing it as a platform for the next level. What is the B.Sc? It used to be something special some forty years ago but it has now become as common as what school cert used to be in those days.

Think about relationships when you are some distance to getting married! If you are not in that frame for the next five years, then use your energy to build your future.

Above all, believe. Believe in God. Believe and pray in the name of Jesus. And build good confidence also in yourself.
Another sweet advise here. God bless you bro.
You see that your second to the last paragraph... Hmm..I so much love it because it's so true.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2019
Avast:

I had once be in your position but all thanks to God, am about to get my first reasonable job in my early 30. Try learn a skill, that's what makes me qualify for a graduate job using my ND certificate.
What skill is that bro.
Please I'm interested.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by lollybizzu(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2019
frozen70:

First of all, at this your present situation, you can't keep a woman waiting for you

Any woman or girl friend who can't wait, pls free her to go and don't think you can propose to keep her waiting

Secondly, take it easy, you are not the only one affected, you can take up the teaching job, save little money and start anything with it

If you think you can't cope, get someone to buy keke for you and you pay on hire purchase, after one year, it will be yours

At 27yrs, don't attach yourself to a woman so that your liabilities will be under control

Lastly, look for a working class girl who is humble to accept you and manage the situation till you can stand well

But when you get one, you must respect your self and be humble to her for peace to rign, it doesn't make you less a man
A beautiful advice from a female perspective.
I've always said we are wired differently and see things differently.
You tried.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2019
lollybizzu:

A beautiful advice from a female perspective.
I've always said we are wired differently and see things differently.
You tried.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by moorevic(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2019
If this will help you, am 27, a graduate since 2016 and currently still working in a bet shop. I've done interviews but always the we'll get back to you. Life is a no rush. Slow and steady we will all get there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

I like the way you think
Ahh my brother, my family tink am now retrogressing religiously, dey tink a no b bliver again, ok na. but wetin consan me?? wat i bliv is wat i bliv and it cant change.
I use to tell dem i bliv but not in d way dey bliv, u cant expect me to bliv d way my dad has been believing all dis while and still u could not afford to send me to Oxford University with d result of ur belief, no no no, i cant make same mistake with u. wen am supposed to b at work dont expect me to b in church sir and b decreeing imaginary decree wen my mate are outside jacking it grin

Sometimes i wil just look as d masses in d church and compare dem to their contemporaries outside der, i see dat the less productive and successful fellows are d ones dying in church and why is dis happening?? the hav bn fed long ago dat its not by strength soo they still nurture it dat its by confessing and decreeing, goin to revival upon revival even wen u re supposed to go to work instead of working ur ass out wen necessary and prayin to God for a fruitful outcome of ur endeavors... av told dem not to force me to bliv d way dey do, am myself, am me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2019
Wande22:
that's the issue i always try to drum into the ears of my wife....(though I thank God she is now seeing some reasons to it)

P.S. I work in a Church as a full time staff sometimes, in my department, we skip services in order to meet up with the daily work target/quota
abeg manage am

My brother dis tin wey u offer me this early momo don dey make me hungry oo, but a go comot all d leaves on top cus a no b vegetarian grin and dat Guinness u go change am to malt for me plssssssss grin

But my bro u need to talk sense to ur second half oo, u need to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by anigbajumo(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2019
omoleyeib:
brother just try to take life easy. Am a graduate like you. I did my youth service 2009 up till now no job. But God is too faithful to me, after my youth service, I gather my saving to bought okada then 105k Ride it in Lagos .i stay with a friend at agbado ijaye then for two years I saved money with one cooperative when my money reached 250k I apply for loan 550k I bought one Mazda 323f motor then relocate to portharcourt where I did my youth service then started transportation business. Till now that is what am doing to survive. In addition true out my stay in Lagos I mean for two years I and my fiance didn't see each other till when am back to portharcout and glory be to God we married 2014 with two kid now. My advice is to focus to be a man now ,if that girl will be yours she will understand the situation at hand now.All is well my Brother.

My boss,I throway salute oo
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Wande22(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2019
bro, I am always perturbed when I hear over the radio (Monday morning prayer meetings, Tuesday morning prayer meetings............) I am not saying it is not a good idea (from my perspective) but it is simply outrageous

that is why my Igbo brothers and Hausa Brothers are simply different

OlawaleBammie:

My brother dis tin wey u offer me this early momo don dey make me hungry oo, but a go comot all d leaves on top cus a no b vegetarian grin and dat Guinness u go change am to malt for me plssssssss grin

But my bro u need to talk sense to ur second half oo, u need to...
manage am

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OlawaleBammie: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wande22:
bro, I am always perturbed when I hear over the radio (Monday morning prayer meetings, Tuesday morning prayer meetings............) I am not saying it is not a good idea (from my perspective) but it is simply outrageous

that is why my Igbo brothers and Hausa Brothers are simply different

manage am

@bolded, a dey craze?? make d pastor or the revivalist come drag me na..

To me its not a better idea, its nt, how wil u put a church program in the working hours and prevent me of goin out to look for my daily bread?? upon dat u go stil say make i com pay offering oo, wer do dey tink d offering dey com from? abi dem wan pay me for d church ni?? dey are d people dat make someone to look like an unbeliever and a religious rebel.

Since dem don dey go abeg how many of dem can boast of a manageable bank akant?? tell dem to borrow u ordinary 3k na so dem go dey scratch head and story go follow. mtcheeew.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2019
Guy I don't think life has really showed you it true colour. If it has you won't think twice to halt any intimate relationship with a girl.
For over two years after service I decided to distance myself from such relationship with any lady just to focus more on my carer. I'm same age as you and still struggling . For one year plus I have been acquiring skills on programming , networking and closed circuit television installation. In fact I have been able to brush up my skill as a fullstack web developer(python, html and css , JavaScript). Just imagine me having time for rubbish girlfriend after working and learning all this on daily basis. It's definitely not possible . Op keep yourself busy with skill acquisition and develop yourself more. I pray we will all get to the top one day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
YoungG12:
brother,get yourself a good lappy and a phone of 3gig gram upward and you're good to go,for it is written that,"man shall not leave by it's monthly salary alone" cool cool
some idiot after reading this will be thinking about that illegal stuff but,there dirty mind wouldn't let them think straight about what i really mean grin grin grin
Which is?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

First thing to do is to let the girl go. You say she is serving, meaning she is already looking at marriage in a year, max two year's time. So let her go and focus on yourself.

Because if you use the time you should spend on your own self-development now, to sustain the relationship with her, even if you guys managed to get married in your currently broke condition, that type of cashless marriage would be hell on earth.

Next is to learn a skill. I don't know what you studied or where your strengths lie, but any skill that brings you daily money is good enough: welding, mechanic job, dstv installation, web development etc. Throw that degree certificate into a drawer somewhere and learn how to do something with your hands. While you do that, you can also get on the track of professional certification in accounting. That's a very valuable skillset, though it can take a while to acquire it unless you studied that particular course while at school
You can say that again...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
prekumohtim:

Be very careful on how you respond to issues. Somebody may read your words and commit suicide. You don't know the state of that young man now and you are busy uploading pictures laughing at him. If your words and thoughts can not help those who are depressed, keep those words/thoughts to yourself. If any man dies because of your words, his blood shall be on your head.

you have a point sha
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by okewumi: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
omoleyeib:

God will bless your hustling my brother. This is kind of people l love to associate with.

Number 1, you dad is just a channel for you to come to the is world. It is not an excuse.

Number 2. those that are feeding you has not show you anything (they have seen that you can not think outside your box)

Number 3, you girlfriend needs to run away from you. You have ego and most likely you will waste her time.

Number 4. You need to be slapped by a military man, why? You still have prick to fu.k a girlfriend when you couldn't focus on your life but girlfriend. Who girl friend help?

Number 5. Tell your neighbor to buy bucket for you, you need to cry from bucket to a drum

Sorry l am hard on you.

You Bleep up big time bro.
I love guys from south-south. You will see them hustling. They can sell puff-puff, okirika etc and within some years, you will see them porting from one business to another. My former MD from south sells Spare part at ladipo and today, he is one of the richest in Nigeria.

My South west people will send children to best private primary, secondary and tertiary without imbibing entrepreneur skill to the life of children or create their business. When the child finish from private university, they will be looking for work for the child. By then, they have retired. Continue (Patience Jonathan tone). Another story for another day.

Solution.
You said you an Extrovert. See potential. What stop you to learn a skill. That is what you need. shocked
You can see that you need a slap grin

You wasted a whole 9months. Looking for good job, you need a slap. You can not learn simple skill like barbing. From there, you can start house agent since you are an extrovert.

Take the teaching job for 6months and after you quit. See list of hustling job you can do, but the spirit of ego is pinging you.

1. Learn how to repair car Gear. You will chop. Nigerians will keep having gear problem because of bad road.

2. Repair of Generator
3. Repair of tricycles.
4. Installation of Tiles
5. Installation of Dstv
6. Installation of sliding window
7. Online businesses.
And many more

In Olamide voice, money is on the street. It is better you leave packaging and laminate that your certificate. Keep it somewhere.

If you are looking for packaging job, dey there and be crying. Buhari is looking for people that will create something. Pls don't be offended and don't quote me.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:

No jokes. When I saw him mention when he took WAEC, I was like "wtf is happening here?" That was the day I knew he isn't worth my time, irrespective of his big English.

lmao

hahahahahaha

you don burst my head this afternoon lmao

some of those responding here are just kids
under 20s some of them
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Avast:

This is my 3rd relationship, the previous left because I was jobless but this last girl said she isn't going anywhere because she is very sure am going to become a rich nigga one day. I treated her like shit hoping she would let me live my life, bro na lie we just glue together. Now I cherish her more than anything in this world.

This is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
Platony:
No need to cry bro..

I have worked in a place where i earned 9,000 as a month salary, ask any ph person in the house how much is t.fare from club road to Trans Amadi in a month.

I NEVER GAVE UP!!

I did menial jobs jst to survive, I NEVER GAVE UP!!

I made my first 1million naira at age 31,

Today I own a firm where I pay workers.

Atleast u're still young, u can be wealthier before 28.

Who told u u're backwards??

I'll advise u do d job for like 2-3 months, do not allow ur brain to rest on what to do next, come up with initiatives, be creative, success is pushing.

It is ur right to succeed ok. Do not be scared & do not allow any woman discourage u.

#Shalom
I de miss PH like kilode..
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

hahahahahaha

you don burst my head this afternoon lmao

some of those responding here are just kids
under 20s some of them

It is not funny, Ugo. Imagine someone that is calling you a little jobless boy, talking about WAEC post-2010. Not funny o
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Stricklybidness(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
myjourneysofar:

You either learn a skill or you do arbitrage.

By arbitrage I mean collecting contract and giving other people to execute.

Do you want to learn more?
Yah
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by apotek: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, kiddo. I like that the worst you can come up with is slutshaming, I take that less seriously than any insult on my intellect.

Sperm toilet indeed. I might as well be the central vault for sperm na.

Poco.
Behave yourself angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.