Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (53398 Views)

I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos) / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / I Don't Understand My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by omoleyeib(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
OluwasureGig:

I'm a youth corper in port Harcourt. I want to learn driving my mum has a golf 3 abandoned in the village. with just a little touch up it should be okay cos the engine is very sound. if I learn how to drive I'll sure make money from it. don't know if you can teach me
sorry for late response .where you stay in PH
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by OluwasureGig: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
omoleyeib:
sorry for late response .where you stay in PH
no problems sir I stay at trans amadi off Emma estate. I will really appreciate your help sir
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by poik(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
My advice.
Get close to God.
When the Bible says favour is not for the skilled, it is a time tested assertion tried in the fire seven times.
Children of God are not lazy, yet they do not scrape and scruff before they eat.
I mean real children of God, not the ones that keep girlfriends for hayrolls.
study Gods word ans be friends with Him. ask Him His will for you and follow it religiously.
Ngozi.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Mykel51(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Stricklybidness:

Can I DM you?

You mentioned you can do arbitrage... Contact me through my signature
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Mykel51(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't get complacent bruv you've not arrived yet. Most of us have not arrived but we get carried away by small wins or temporary highs.

Now, imagine if 3 or 4 or more agents emerge to saturate that space providing same service as you? Before you know it, your margins would reduce and then it's back to square one.

I'm not trying to discourage you. All I'm saying is keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive - eyes, nose and ears WIDE open. Keep learning and trying out new opportunities. Same way you discovered the agent business, there are hundreds of similar and even bigger opportunities around.

Right now I have three income streams; one of them almost entirely passive. But I'm FAR from comfortable, in fact, I'm a broke ass (almost to the point of destitution) by my self-imposed high standards. I would like to have more than 10 income streams..online and offline, passive and active, cumulatively bringing in 7 figures weekly. That's why I keep snooping around for opportunities, new schemes, and valuable business Intel. It's a never ending story.

If you are looking for opportunities of passive income...do check my signature
Thanks
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors

You’re going to be alright. My case was worse than yours at your age. My first job was at 31. 100k

34 now earning 400.

There’s hope. You’ll be alright

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Francisayo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
donbabajay:

You’re going to be alright. My case was worse than yours at your age. My first job was at 31. 100k

34 now earning 400.

What's your job sir, don't hesitate to help me o
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by SimeonOTC(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
arinola2504:
ops, people might make jest of you here and even call you lazy but belief me, i fully understand how you feel cos have been there, mine is even worst, i cried for almost a month blaming myself of going to school and getting a good grade with no good pay but everything is very much better now.
my first advise for you is to have it at the back of your mind to leave your comfort zone (ur house/state), Lagos might be stressful and trash but there are lots of jobs (it doesn't matter what you study in school), there is a page on facebook and instagram "AFRICANBIOHUB", follow them for real job update and request they review your cv for you(they will charge you like 1500 or so for that) and get a meaningful cover letter (i can help you with that) before you start applying.
you can be applying at the comfort of your home and travel for interviews when invited for one.
My brother if you work on this, i promise you will get a job before the end of this month (even if it is a marketing job with a far better pay and you wont stop applying till you get that your dream job), don't listen to people that says there is no job, there is, people are not just putting in their best effort.
my own case i have no family in lagos but i was determined nothing will stop me even thou as a lady, i keep scouting about and after 6 months of doing a marketing job, i was able to get an apartment and even change my job to a better one, don't just relent, you're A MAN, nobody will help you until you help urself especially in this nigeria
I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO BETTER

pls how can i contact you for the cover up letter please?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Bbbwings: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
Martinez39:
I had a friend that was studying Marine Science. I asked him what his job prospects were and he started telling me that jobs are plenty and that he can work in blah blah blah organisation and blah blah blah water cooperation. grin I tried telling him that jobs are scare but he blocked me because he learnt from his prosperity preacher and motivational books that he should avoid "negative energy and vibe". Lwkmd grin. The guy is now a photographer giving motivational speeches on his WhatsApp status. Though we later made up but now I am careful not to be a "negative energy and vibe". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Bbbwings: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Make I go watch match first before I continue?
Yeye boys grin grin
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Online Quran Classes for kids to learn the reading, Kids Quran Memorization, Quran lessons for kids and children. Your kids will have one on one attention in .
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by daxon001(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
donbabajay:

34 now earning 400.

It's only Devils that taunt like this grin

Ps: But I dey find job Sha. U fit link me abeg?
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by daxon001(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=Bbbwings post=82890226][/quote]

grin grin. Me nko. Industrial Chemistry. Been dey talk say, oil company or multinational as analyst go sure but now nko? grin na video production o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2019
A Complete Collection Of Pinoy Tv, Stay Tuend With Us To Watch Latest Pinoy Teleserye and Tambayan Pinoy tv.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Watch bigg boss 13 net Online, Naagin Season 4 episodes today, Colors Tv Voot Hindi Drama Serial Naagin 4 Latest Episodes in hd quality watch online ...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by somtookeke(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
SEX IS SWEET!!!

Most downfalls of men are caused by MULTIPLE girlfriends.

Sex is a spiritual encounter I stand to be corrected, not every girl has a good spirit, some are demon, some has poison in between their legs, some are killers and destiny destroyers, be careful. A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can live many years one earth.

Read More:

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/life-realities-that-leads-to-downfall.html

Other headlines

5 Prophecies Of 2020 From Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Others

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/5-prophecies-of-2020-from-adeboye.html

LFC fitness latest ahead of Sheffield United clash

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/lfc-fitness-latest-ahead-of-sheffield.html

Google Doodle honours Amaka Igwe on 57th posthumous birthday

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/google-doodle-honours-amaka-igwe-on.html

Share, Comment, Like

Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by oladayosenior(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Try to learn one or two IT skills. If you are good at writing you can try freelancing on Upwork and Fiverr.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
health lottery raffle results Latest Irish Lottery Results View lotto results. Find out the latest winning numbers, bonus numbers and prize breakdowns today. View all draw results for up to the past 90 days.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
the 49s results has been established in 1990  and the reason for institution would be to flourish pros and cons of the country.  This match is double drawn out within the day.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gerizzim: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
Avast:

Note: I am a data scientist in embryo

make I join you inside the embryo na.
Wasapp08094943690 bro abeg
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by gerizzim: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hedonisco:

Don't get complacent bruv you've not arrived yet. Most of us have not arrived but we get carried away by small wins or temporary highs.

Now, imagine if 3 or 4 or more agents emerge to saturate that space providing same service as you? Before you know it, your margins would reduce and then it's back to square one.

I'm not trying to discourage you. All I'm saying is keep your entrepreneurial spirit alive - eyes, nose and ears WIDE open. Keep learning and trying out new opportunities. Same way you discovered the agent business, there are hundreds of similar and even bigger opportunities around.

Right now I have three income streams; one of them almost entirely passive. But I'm FAR from comfortable, in fact, I'm a broke ass (almost to the point of destitution) by my self-imposed high standards. I would like to have more than 10 income streams..online and offline, passive and active, cumulatively bringing in 7 figures weekly. That's why I keep snooping around for opportunities, new schemes, and valuable business Intel. It's a never ending story.

Whatsapp mi08094943690 bro. I need to talk to u in camera
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
the uk teatime results has been established in 1990  and the reason for institution would be to flourish pros and cons of the country.  This match is double drawn out within the day.
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by VicM6: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
Francisayo:
My life has always been going well until I lost my dad when I was in year one in university, it shocked me so hard but I still manage to graduate...

I graduated and served d nation.

I have always been an extrovert and I like places that are lively...

I have a lovely gf who is so understandable even though I'm not taking care of her as expected cos of my lack of job

I served and returned home, I have spent 9 months at home since after my service, I looked for job everywhere but no job in sight, my uncle looked for job for me but d job is too tough with little salary ( they call it sales representative but d description is of sales boy), going to work from Monday 8 am to 6 pm Saturday with 18k salary which 6k will go for transport fare in a month.

I know I won't be able to cope with it so I rejected it, but it now seems I'm becoming a burden to my family as they look at me as if I don't want to work.

A woman told me to come and be teaching in her school, jss1 and jss2 only typically a new school, the school location is typically a village, but d pressure from home is much for me and doubt
left me with no choice than to accept d offer, d pay is 25k per month... Though out of it I'll be d one to pay for rent and furnish it, house rent is #1500/month....

I traveled to d place today and I can't believe what i met, d place is a very local place and everywhere is just so quiet and boring, i have 5 students in my class.

My gf is already serving and we've not seen each other for months which is already having a bad effect on our relationship...i got home this afternoon and having deep thinking with tears in my eyes if this is how i will continue to live my life...Im 27yrs of age and seems no direction in where my life is going...

Pls, i need mature advice from mature people pls...

It's looking as if i can't survive here at all and my gf is complaining cos better things are not looking to be forthcoming soon.

I'm typing this with tears in my eyes, pls pardon d errors
OP, you av series of options to pick from....

1 is to drink sniper nd end ur life.
2 is to steal or rob a bank.
3 is to start internet ruinz or yahoo plus
4 is to sit down nd think all thru d day

And 5....... You can stand up and fight life back..... prove to the world that you gona make it... All will be well bro.... with time all tinz are gona b 4 gud...
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by Olami90: 4:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Jaspero94:
Bro just hang in there, I lived in my dad's house until I was 30 years old. I was sent on errands like a house boy because I had nothing to contribute but I was grateful at least i had a roof over my head. Now I live in the UK I earn about 2 million naira equivalent in a month. Just keep on trusting in God and draw a picture of yourself and where you want to be and keep it in your pocket and look at it once in a while trust me things will change. I feel your pain I've been there. God bless
Re: I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer by pinoytvs: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
creek dhow cruise Along with the delicious dining, enchanting Tanura dance by talented artists, music and dance is also arranged for entertainment. Moreover, a soft music is played during the whole trip to keep you relaxed and energetic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Large-Sized Lady & Her Fiance Shut Down Internet / Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.