Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes (1724 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / How Do You Get A Girl To Love You If She Only Likes You As A Friend? / My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by doncartel: 5:58pm On May 17, 2007
Hey guys i've got this close friend who chases any fat girl he sees.The problem is,he is also quite fat.I feel bad when our other friends laugh and crack jokes whenever they see him wit one of his girls bouncing around together like two balloons.I've tried to talk to him to at least try others sometimes but he says slimmer girls don't interest him.Neither does he try to lose weight.

Last time we went to a restaurant and i introduced him to a beautiful friend whose relationship recently ended and who although slim,has nice curves.I later left them together while i went to 'check up some business'.When i asked him the next day if he took her number,he said no but that he managed to get the restaurant madam's number after the girl had left. How sad especially after the effort i made.I know we are all mature and i shouldnt be nosey especially when i've got my own relationship to bother about but am still concerned
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by desorlah(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2007
According to what you said, Thank God u know u're being nosey, Why dont you leave him alone.
If thats what he wants, then leave him to it. or are you going to manage his relationship for him?

He doesnt like lepa, na orobo im like! Period.

Can u go out with Orobo? No, cos its not your taste. Dont you realize its vice versa?
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by iice(f): 6:36pm On May 17, 2007
Sheessh, he stated his preferences. Leave him alone to enjoy his preferences! And if he and his babe are bouncing along atleast they are happy bouncing along and not giving a sh*t what people think because they happy, unlike those looking at them, who have nothing better to occupy their minds than thinking bad about others' physical appearances.
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by otuonye(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2007
Chairman, Bros,

Haba! Wetin happen now? Why you no want make the guyman enjoy himself?
Both of you MUST not like the same specs.

If you choose the slim girls [like me smiley], it is not complusory that he must also choose slim girls.

Allow him to live his life the way he chooses. It is a free world.

My candid advice
Jojo
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by wadomi: 6:44pm On May 17, 2007
how is that a subject of discussion?
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by desorlah(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2007
wa_do_mi:

how is that a subject of discussion?

Search me o!
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by drrionelli(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2007
It could be that your friend is (wrongly) of the opinion that only overweight ladies will find him attractive, and thus, seeks only overweight ladies for company.  And, although we know that this is nothing more than a manifestation of appearance-obsessed societal dictates, it still influences a lot of people who otherwise should know better.

This guy is your friend.  Make sure that he is aware that there is more to him that matters as a person than his body size.  And, while it is not crime or sin to be overweight, also be honest enough with him that your concerns about his size are not a matter of his appearance, but rather, his health.  

Of course, your friend very simply may have a preference for larger ladies.  Different strokes for different folks, as the old saying goes.  We all have preferences of sorts, for better or worse, and for right or wrong.    

As to those other so-called "friends" who laugh and crack jokes when they see him and his lady friends "bouncing around together like two balloons," what kind of "friends" are these?!?  angry      Envy can be truly despicable, as these people prove.  How truly sad that they would wish his happiness compromised just because he and his girlfriends are large.
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by doncartel: 6:52pm On May 17, 2007
Alright well said.He's entitled to his preference.Al probably introduce him to a gym
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by bebe2007(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2007
Haba! whats so wrong in dating a fat babe? Thats what he likes so let him be. Are fat babes not human beigns? They have got soul, blood, fluid, veins, lungs and the like. I really hate your type, angry angry angry angry angry really do! Who says the skinny/slim boy and girl match is the best.
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by kike001(f): 11:54am On May 18, 2007
so far dat might be want he wants
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by moondust(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2007
ROFLMFAO!!!
very hilarious topic
leave the guy nah, so lon g as he's happy let him enjoy himself
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by Akinagirl(f): 7:24am On May 21, 2007
why u trying to change him?? let him be thats his prefrence, if you dont like it then you can bounce. If you are worried about his health, then tell him that and do not ridicule his prefrences. Worry about you and let him worry about him! angry
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by NymphoQin(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2007
The problem is,he is also quite fat.I feel bad when our other friends laugh and crack jokes whenever they see him wit one of his girls bouncing around together like two balloons
lmao , abeg , please don't kill me with laughter. I swear this forum is so funny . lol grin
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by BBoy3(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2007
LMBAO - Some people are just too damn nosey for their own good, if your friend is content with his choices what's your own? If you are truly a friend u would respect his wishes!!! (two balloons indeed  grin)
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by abstarr(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2007
LET HIM BE!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by omogenaija(f): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2007
leave him , abi na by force , he should toast lepa babe ?
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:46am On Jun 08, 2007
@post
It could be psychological undecided. cause he thinks he is fat, and might be rejected by slim girls.
Re: Help: My Fat Friend Only Likes Fat Babes by fairygeh(f): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2012
LMSOT,at two ballons bouncing together cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Premarital intimacy should be a must / Beware Of Girls / I Wish Kim Kardashian Can Marry Me And Divorce Me After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.