Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) (4129 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Little Girl Forced Into A Car After Refusing To Follow Her Husband / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
A disturbing footage has been leaked online which shows an innocent 10-year-old girl getting married to a 22-year-old man in Iran, Brainnews can revealed.

According to a report by Metro UK, the case has provoked widespread condemnation as the girl appears to be smiling, clearly unaware of what is really happening.

The authorities have now moved to annul the marriage and press charges against the adults involved.

But it has highlighted the plight of hundreds of thousands of girls who are forced into marriage in Iran and many other parts of the world.

The video was posted on social media in Iran and quickly garnered outrage within the country.

One Twitter account said it was ‘heart-breaking’ to see ‘the happiness in the face of the child bride.’

He added: ‘It shows she just does not understand what is happening around her.

‘It almost looks like she’s playing games with the boy next door. Shame on you all.’

‘The term #childmarriage is formal language that hides how filthy this practice is and leaves the reader with a better conscience.

‘The correct term for this is child rape,’ another social media user added.

The legal age of marriage in Iran is 13 for a girl and 15 for a boy, according to the country’s interpretation of Sharia Law.

However, marriages can still be carried out at a younger age with the consent of the father or paternal grandfather and with permission from a court judge.

Since March of last year, there have been 43,000 weddings in Iran where the bride was aged 10-15, according to the Iranian Parliament.

Campaigners say the true figures are higher as girls from larger and poorer families, especially in rural areas, are exchanged in return for money or goods.

According to Amnesty International, some 17% of girls in Iran are married before they are 18.

See Photos, Watch The Shocking Video Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/10-year-old-girl-forced-to-marry-22-year-old-man-in-iran-watch-shocking-video/

1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by WorWorBoy: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Very disturbing, poor girl. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:

cry cry cry

God will help her..

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by WorWorBoy: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

cry cry cry

God will help her..
Amen sis, amen. smiley
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Amen sis, amen. smiley

Thank you.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by nofuckz(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2019
WorWorBoy:

what could be very disturbing? that the video was blurred or the child was 10yr old or maybe 9yr 9mnths old or that the media is societies brandnew 'brain'?.
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 15, 2019
22 year old boy is still a child.
They're forced to marry each other.
No right thinking 22 year old in his prime of youthfulness would want to marry a kid at will.
The culprits are the parents and society that allows such.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by francisisking: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2019
WorWorBoy:
after all one senator in Nigeria did it.... don't get it twisted, Allah already approved it in the Quran.

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by Biingoo: 3:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Wait oh! Will the guy be fucking that girl at that age or what Muslim in the house should enlighten me please sad

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by Modernist: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Wait oh! Will the guy be fucking that girl at that age or what Muslim in the house should enlighten me please sad
They're all in hibernation mode you won't see them here embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by Larryfest(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2019
So there is no 17/18 years girl this guy can marry in the whole of the country apart from this kid

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by SweetSugarhoney(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2019
This is child abused

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by franchasng: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Atomic bomb hidden under hijab fall on you grin

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by abeyaktech: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Very barbaric

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Later they will say theirs is a sane and peaceful religion..

10yrs old girl

I weep for the child, like what did I know at age 10 talk less of marriage... cry cry

This is saddening indeed! May God help her.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by freethesheeple(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

cry cry cry

God will help her..

which God??
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by unbitchable(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
43,000 child marriages since March of last year. Goes to show the desperation of Iran to bridge the population gap between the Shiites and Sunni population.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2019
unbitchable:
43,000 child marriages since March of last year. Goes to show the desperation of Iran to bridge the population gap between the Shiites and Sunni population.

cry cry cry
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2019
abeyaktech:
Very barbaric

Very cry
Re: 10-year-old Girl Forced To Marry 22-year-old Man In Iran (Photos, Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:10am On Sep 16, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Later they will say theirs is a sane and peaceful religion..

10yrs old girl

I weep for the child, like what did I know at age 10 talk less of marriage... cry cry

This is saddening indeed! May God help her.

Some people should be ashame for once.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent / I'm Broke, But A Nairalander Did This For Me And This Is What I Did... / Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.