Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. (62843 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by amaks: 5:17am On Sep 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking, yet bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin

Nice one���
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Mordecai(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Are you such a vile human being? Your post reeks so much of insecurity!

So many selfish, thoughtless, inhumane persons. undecided Good thing I don't know people like you.

Lol. That bugger might actually be your friend or colleague whom you hang out with on occasion. They just come online and give terrible, worthless advice to equally stupid questions. Advice they won't even contemplate doing themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Savvywriteprene(f): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Oga, your girlfriend wants to be productive. If you can help her secure a job in your office, by all means do .

If you are not comfortable with the idea, talk to her about your discomfort. Discuss your fears with her, talk about how you two can work together professionally and peacefully and continue your romance outside the walls of the office environment.

No relationship thrives without effective communication. Your girlfriend doesn't even know that it's against your principles to work in the same office.

Also, don't be rigid. Be open minded. Be open to ideas.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by mercyvivv(f): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2019
First and foremost, you're simply naive! When you enter into a relationship, look around, try to find out your partners problems. Is she been pestered to get married, is she broke just finding anything to hold onto as a lifeline, is she just for the fling, sex, etc. These should inform how you relate.
Second, you don't say "yes" when you mean to say "no"! It would lead to a fight, quarrel let it be. Stand up and stick to your gun. What you mostly fail to see is that most women don't get spite when you turn them down, especially over a demand you absolutely can't meet, rather they see you as principle, real and rational.
Third, you just said your own part of the story and it doesn't sound good even when it came from your mouth, imagine when we have the opportunity to hear the other side of the story from her?
My verdict: No one pushed you into a corner, you allowed yourself to be led into it. By the way, forget your principles , cos you have none. And about time you understand too that Heaven won't fall if she works in your establishment. What you feel is unsafe, and somehow you seem to feed on her joblessness, perhaps as a tool to keep her in check and susceptible to your whim and caprices. If you truly have a way and means of helping anyone, please do, ditch the rationality. She doesn't necessarily need to be your wife or pay you back for your generosity, No. Posterity has it in store!

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by MrFly(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2019
guy nawa o.. Get her CV, put it in a trash can, get back to her and tell her 'I have been directed to inform you that u aint qualified for the only opening in our company'. Shekina!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by flowx(m): 5:40am On Sep 17, 2019
Martinez39:
Is it hard to tell her "there is no vacancy in my company" ? You are just a weak man.

He was running 800m when he promised her the job.
Don't you know that Toto can make pesin do the unthinkable ni?
After he cummed, he then came back to his senses.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Katier00(f): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2019
chrish:

I see you sis cheesy
I hear you dear

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Tolexander: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko, pussy is strong- german engineering. E no easy to withstand vigorous knacking, yet bottom plate never fall. OP na prick, can't make up his mind to be soft or hard grin
may God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nurumaxy: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2019
blackjack21:
I will be as simple as possible.

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
It's one rule I cannot scrap in my life.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?
i was once in your shoes girls nd wahala if e dey your mind you fit run am no be she say make you help am but be careful

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by overlord77: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:
You're not man enough if you can't tell her straight up your policies.
What if she starts working in your office and dumps u and start dating your boss?
What if the sole purpose of her dating u was so u could get a job for her?
If you see her everyday you'll easily get tired of her... Likewise her.
You wouldn't like it when the males in your office start making advances or flirting with her.
Your relationship won't even last self if u both start working together

Apparently, y'all babies on this platform. Just imagine this reasoning and follow up statements, yet you got 100+ likes for it. Stunning!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by loswhite(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Katier00:
Please help her get a job if you can. If you truly love her you won't want to see her waste around while you could help. You can maintain a good working relationship at work and do your love things outside your work place. Reverse the case I know she will do that for you
what if the policy of the company is one must resign after marriage? What will you advise?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Samakus(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2019
pocohantas:

My God shocked

See, from today, you have stolen my e-heart away. I pledge my e-love to you, married or not.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by princetg: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Do it for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2019
overlord77:

Apparently, y'all babies on this platform. Just imagine this reasoning and follow up statements, yet you got 100+ likes for it. Stunning!
Fish brain
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by betterpikinn: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2019
blackjack21:

So me and this girl is dating and she needs a job. She's stylishly asking me to help get her a job where I work, the asking is starting to turn into nagging.
I admire and respect that she wants to work and earn, that's one thing I'll always love in any woman. But the idea of working is the Same company as me is just not comfortable with me, because, I don't date colleagues.
No office Romance.

The trick here is I've already said 'Yes' because I thought she was joking, now it turns out she's serious, I. Don't like being pushed into a corner.

What to-do?

FOR BEING A LIAR

Nothing to do aside

FIND HER THE JOB AND BREAKUP WITH HER>

LIAR
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Katier00:
Please help her get a job if you can. If you truly love her you won't want to see her waste around while you could help. You can maintain a good working relationship at work and do your love things outside your work place. Reverse the case I know she will do that for you
That's because women don't think with their head when in a relationship. Guys are logical and think all the time except the ones people refer to as "pussy nigga"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Mordecai:

Lol. That bugger might actually be your friend or colleague whom you hang out with on occasion. They just come online and give terrible, worthless advice to equally stupid questions. Advice they won't even contemplate doing themselves.

Honestly, I think about that a lot. Faceless forum. I'm pretty sure I don't know him, though.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Votukpa(m): 7:02am On Sep 17, 2019
blackjack21:

No office Romance.

What to-do?

Will cut to the chase

First, let me ask, are u having sex with her? I'm very sure you are. If I'm correct then don't be surprised at her outrageous request.

The female (yours) thinks she has the right to get that from you since she's giving you her body. In her mind, She derserves it. It's a fair exchange since you've not wifed her up. She needs something to fall back on in case u decide you're tired of her body and want to leave- noting that you didn't marry her.

My point is, you shouldn't feel the way you do now but u are ignorant of how women work. This is how they work and you should learn.

Unfortunately, most men don't understand that sex is for marriage ONLY. Most men don't understand that women on their inside know this is so. However, they are selfish and love things of the world and so they want to get milage out of their bodies while still holding on to the milage for a bigger payoff (marriage). In other words, your girl wants to get a benefit (job) out of you and still be marriageable, should you choose to dump her while having a job. Sweet deal. Most women don't want men to know that this is their mental dispositon. on the flipside, A smart and honest woman would never be your girlfriend. She would insist on marriage or nothing.

Men are stupid when they think with their penis. They become susseptible to opportunistic women and their trickery. Men who want and pursue sex without first being married to the woman, open themselves to this kind of disgrace. Stop being this kind of man. Funny enough, they get upset and vent on nairaland, thinking that they are right when their girlfriends or sex partners "fall out of line". They, like you, simply lack this knowledge. You need an education.

God doesn't make mistakes.

Sex is for married people only. Those who do it outside the boundaries of this system, always get punished for breaking the law, one way or the other. I've been there.

Stop wasting your strength on women. CONTROL YOUR BODY.

Repeat after me....

I HAVE A BODY...

IT DOESN'T HAVE ME...

First, repent of your law breaking and then find a young woman (18 - 24) who wants to marry and marry her.

Women above that age range are on hunting and trapping mode. They will give you sex and pretend to be angels to trick you into marriage if they see that they can get huge benefits out of you. Beware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by WildChild00(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Votukpa:

Will cut to the chase

First, let me ask, are u having sex with her? I'm very sure you are. If I'm correct then don't be surprised at her outrageous request.

The female (yours) thinks she has the right to get that from you since she's giving you her body. In her mind, She derserves it. It's a fair exchange since you've not wifed her up. She needs something to fall back on in case u decide you're tired of her body and want to leave- noting that you didn't marry her.

My point is, you shouldn't feel the way you do now but u are ignorant of how women work. This is how they work and you should learn.

Unfortunately, most men don't understand that sex is for marriage ONLY. Most men don't understand that women on their inside know this is so. However, they are selfish and love things of the world and so they want to get milage out of their bodies while still holding on to the milage for a bigger payoff (marriage). In other words, your girl wants to get a benefit (job) out of you and still be marriageable, should you choose to dump her while having a job. Sweet deal. Most women don't want men to know that this is their mental dispositon. on the flipside, A smart and honest woman would never be your girlfriend. She would insist on marriage or nothing.

Men are stupid when they think with their penis. They become susseptible to opportunistic women and their trickery. Men who want and pursue sex without first being married to the woman, open themselves to this kind of disgrace. Stop being this kind of man. Funny enough, they get upset and vent on nairaland, thinking that they are right when their girlfriends or sex partners "fall out of line". They, like you, simply lack this knowledge. You need an education.

God doesn't make mistakes.

Sex is for married people only. Those who do it outside the boundaries of this system, always get punished for breaking the law, one way or the other. I've been there.

Stop wasting your strength on women. CONTROL YOUR BODY.

Repeat after me....

I HAVE A BODY...

IT DOESN'T HAVE ME...

First, repent of your law breaking and then find a young woman (18 - 24) who wants to marry and marry her.

Women above that age range are on hunting and trapping mode. They will give you sex and pretend to be angels to trick you into marriage if they see that they can get huge benefits out of you. Beware.

Best advice so far......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2019
This thread is the real difference between Husband material and boyfriend

Women will help no questions asked But a man done already assumed the worst she will sleep with my boss his fellow men join because that’s how you roll sometimes

You have trust issues clearly it’s a company there are departments you don’t have to be in the same department or even project your insecurities on her talk to her to see the level of your relationship if your not going to interact while at work or leave separately do it. Letting a woman earn her own pay can really help you in the end and take that pressure off

In a marriage it means everyone brings something to the table. Women can do it without making noise.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2019
Naughtysite:

Being an ingrate is not sexist.

Worse experiences await you when you assist a man.

It is even safer assisting a woman.

Yes I've been betrayed by Yoruba men and Edo men that I used to help in the last. But that doesn't dispute the fact that majority of women are ingrates.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by logan2(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:
You're not man enough if you can't tell her straight up your policies.
What if she starts working in your office and dumps u and start dating your boss?
What if the sole purpose of her dating u was so u could get a job for her?
If you see her everyday you'll easily get tired of her... Likewise her.
You wouldn't like it when the males in your office start making advances or flirting with her.
Your relationship won't even last self if u both start working together
infact, the bolded is her grand plan. I'm so sure of it, my problem is what gave her the nerve to be asking op for such Favour, it seems Op is a sissie
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Votukpa(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2019
mercyvivv:
First and foremost, you're simply naive! When you enter into a relationship, look around, try to find out your partners problems. Is she been pestered to get married, is she broke just finding anything to hold onto as a lifeline, is she just for the fling, sex, etc. These should inform how you relate.
Second, you don't say "yes" when you mean to say "no"! It would lead to a fight, quarrel let it be. Stand up and stick to your gun. What you mostly fail to see is that most women don't get spite when you turn them down, especially over a demand you absolutely can't meet, rather they see you as principle, real and rational.
Third, you just said your own part of the story and it doesn't sound good even when it came from your mouth, imagine when we have the opportunity to hear the other side of the story from her?
My verdict: No one pushed you into a corner, you allowed yourself to be led into it. By the way, forget your principles , cos you have none. And about time you understand too that Heaven won't fall if she works in your establishment. What you feel is unsafe, and somehow you seem to feed on her joblessness, perhaps as a tool to keep her in check and susceptible to your whim and caprices. If you truly have a way and means of helping anyone, please do, ditch the rationality. She doesn't necessarily need to be your wife or pay you back for your generosity, No. Posterity has it in store!

Men, men...
Please read this post. Again and again.

She is speaking the truth but in womanese. You will NEVER understand what she is saying until you crack the female thinking process.

What this woman is saying to the OP is very simple. Try to decipher.

She is essentially saying that the OP owes his girlfriend the help she is asking for, seeing that he won't marry her. She is shamming the OP for not being a man and refusing to pay for enjoying his girlfriend's body. She thinks the girlfriend should benefit somehow from the OP since he won't marry. She knows the rules quite well.

She sad part is that begining of her post communicates clearly that she knows that some women are out to get milage from their bodies from men who want to have sex with them, with hopes of getting the ultimate milage (marriage) from the best man they can get. Also sad is the fact that this post isn't advising women to withhold sex before getting commitment from the man. Neither is she advising young women not to present themselves in sexual terms to men so as not to be objectified as well. This confirms the hypergamous imperative of the female.

She is like all women out there. Hypergamous. That's the nature of a woman.

Spirit filled (rare and hard to find) women want to marry and not want to get milage (benefits) from many men, using their bodies. They are valuable and a joy to soul of a man. Stupid men who chase vegina will never see this kind of women, even if they are married to one.

Men.

Stop chasing pusssy.
Stop trying to bang and go.

Become the best version of yourself and you will have your pick of the best woman and wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Naughtysite:

Being an ingrate is not sexist.

Worse experiences await you when you assist a man.

It is even safer assisting a woman.
You have a point but don’t generalize not all men are ungrateful

It’s the circumstance nothing more painful than giving a man your last and when he hammers he sends you pictures of his big cash

But na God dey change story though so no worries
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by sylve11: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2019
temi4fash:

For your mind you don talk something get sense ba

nor mind that fulish fellow jare. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Judybash93(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2019
At least she wants to work....lol....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by SirGod: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2019
blackjack21:

No office Romance.

What to-do?
When you know is against your ownself rule according to yourself, then why did you promise her in the first place? Now what you will have to do is to tell her; there is no vacant, no slot -because it has been taking. Ok!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
If guys are serious let he know that wudnt be ideal and help her get a job elsewhere bt if Ure whiling away time together u can get her the job so she atleast benefits smtn from you while it lasted since it’s gonna end anyways.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by Fallenhunter: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Op you are not compelled to help her, you do not owe her a job at your place of employment. Ideally, you should help her get a good job at some other firm. If she insists on it being your firm then be clear about why you do not want to work together. If she still insists then she does not value your choices and in that case you should just refuse to help her and that's that.

I don't think lying or telling her the vacancies are filled is a good long term strategy. Even if she doesn't find out you're lying, it's a bad long term strategy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by nabegibeg: 8:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

That's why I suggested he be creative. I don't even see how this is an issue.

This woman you still dey this nairaland shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2019
J111333:
Oga if you have the ability to help her get a job at your work place, do it without considering she's your girlfriend. What dafuq has girlfriendism got to do with a lady's future here? sad
All you care about is your silly relationship but what I see is a lady who wants to be useful to herself. Don't be selfish. sad

Wrong advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2019
blackjack21:

Firstly, this is not about whether I'm being man enough: I don't need to prove anything here.
And secondly, the idea that she's just using me and might dump me later after getting to meet my bosses is so grossly insecure. Last time I checked real men don't have insecurities like that.
You're being childish.

So, what exactly are your reasons for "no office romance" if we may ask? Tell us. You're hiding something. You didn't come up with that principle without any reason, we all knew that because we're not fools.

@PrimadonnaO, am I correct?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Masturbation And Pornography Almost Ruined My Life / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.