Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (47133 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Mekanus(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Wisdom with Richdad
What the Fvck is this one saying

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by bendike: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

For those of you who are not in the Olosho Pickup business

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

Missionary style still applies to 'Short time' unless otherwise agreed

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided
Chai, experienced olosho fucker grin
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Buffalo2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided
werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by don4real18(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
When a rape incident hit the news, the rapist will be criticized by many and people will be asking why he couldn't pay a prostitute to satisfy himself sexually.
Now, a man carries a prostitute with the hiccups of supposed payment and instead of addressing the main problem, you are busy criticizing his actions of engaging with a prostitute.
It's sad really. Humans can never be satisfied

11 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by renewable1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
One chance oga

Get our 1kva solar power system with solar panel for 140k.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Vikynas: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Correct Guy��

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Wisdom with Richdad

Superstitions. Even while dating or married calamities still happen.

Africans and nonsensical beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by adenodi002(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
I need legit and paying website that i can earn money from, any helper
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love4God:
Prostitutes in Nigeria and those trafficking females or going by theirselves to Italy for prostitution are doing the same illegal trade.
Prostitutes should be jailed(prostitution is inhumane and a crime against humanity and modern civilisation).
Are prostitutes forcing you to patronize them?

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
don4real18:
When a rape incident hit the news, the rapist will be criticized by many and people will be asking why he couldn't pay a prostitute to satisfy him sexually.
Now, a man carries a prostitute with the hiccups of supposed payment and instead of addressing the main problem, you are busy criticizing his actions of engaging with a prostitute.
It's sad really. Humans can never be satisfied
Don't mind the hypocrites, one even said prostitution is inhumane and a crime against humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Jasseyfrd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
kakameks:
grin cheesy

So the thing is like DsTV packages.

Premium package. All styles and position available and BJ.
Compact Plus. Missionary and Doggie and BJ
Compact. Missionary and BJ
Family. Missionary only.

GoTV Basic. No need to comot cloth sef, after 5min you are done weather you cum or not.

Lai Mohammed, I catch you. I never new u are on Naira land grin
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by romenna: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Wen dem see who no go kill dem, na to dey follow u sharp mouth.
Oya go pH go shout for clients
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by West2019(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nawoa
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Fallenhunter: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love4God:
Prostitutes in Nigeria and those trafficking females or going by theirselves to Italy for prostitution are doing the same illegal trade.
Prostitutes should be jailed(prostitution is inhumane and a crime against humanity and modern civilisation).

Until sex robots become common, prostitution will exist. Even Saudi Arabia has prostitution. Men want sex and women can make easy money by spreading their legs. Until one or the other changes, prostitutes will remain.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Baroba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Until sex robots become common, prostitution will exist. Even Saudi Arabia has prostitution. Men want sex and women can make easy money by spreading their legs. Until one or the other changes, prostitutes will remain.

Hence, the reason it's been described as the world oldest profession..

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by PrincewithGod(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Zane2point4(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Wisdom with Richdad
What if you use condom grin
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by PrincewithGod(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Zane2point4:

What if you use condom grin
Fear catch you ba? With Jesus in your life you will be delivered from the bondage of fornication and your destiny in life will be secured as you live a righteous life to the Glory of God.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by bluefilm: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Wisdom with Richdad

The Rich Dad is only concerned with financial matters and entrepreneurship.

The Rich Dad knows nothing about pussy business.

Leave pussy matter for us abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Professional
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by freethinker01: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Zane2point4(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Fear catch you ba? With Jesus in your life you will be delivered from the bondage of fornication and your destiny in life will be secured as you live a righteous life to the Glory of God.
My guy, do think its easy?
Unles one gets married.
Naija men are endangered species.
Women no deh help us.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Mavor: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Nigerian girls misbehaving. Everywhere they go. Even in Ghana sef!!! Kai!!!!

Nigerian girls thinking that by their very existence and breathing the same air with you, they are doing you a favor. Tufiakwa!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

I believe you because na u be the same Cowbell grin grin grin

You are a professor in this field Sir.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
cerpvad:
I think this does not apply to all of them. If you carry overnight and you hit her at the right place, she go turn all angles for you on the bed grin

You must be a veteran in this field

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by AAEEI: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
Made4naijasite:
A video which captured the heated argument between a social media user and a Nigerian prostitute has gone viral on social media.

Though where and when the video was released was not made available, however the commercial sex worker was heard saying "balance you what" as the man told her to give back some of the money he paid her over the attitude she put up after they arrived his apartment.

The unidentified lady however stood her ground, stating that the man should have told her the sex styles he wanted before taking her home. She told him to "add money" if he wants d*ggy and also rebuked him over the way he spoke to her. He ended up sending her out of his apartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KVWyutDhw

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/man-gets-angry-after-nigerian-hooker-he-took-home-demanded-for-more-money-for-different-style/

The woman sounded Nigerian but the man is definitely Ghanaian. The man is right. The girl is a LovePeddler!

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by hopefulLandlord: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars.
I call bullsheet

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Revolva(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
Very greedy ho

Just to kill a man fantasy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by TempleHouse: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
This girl could become a wife to any of you unmarried in Nairaland.

Those arguing for or against her on this despicable, illicit and immoral matter should know that the wages of sin is death !

And besides, how can this be a serious news in this platform

I wonder !!
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
tintingz:
Are prostitutes forcing you to patronize them?
You are a maggot.
I won't be suprised if i see your comment on nairaland asking someone " IF HIRED ASSASINS FORCES PEOPLE TO PATRONISE THEM".
A serial killer is killing prostitutes in Rivers State and you are talking nonsense here.
I believe you are a female prostitute disguising as a male on this platform.
What if she gets killed,would you still be asking the question you just asked?
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Digitalcreator(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
What i noticed is that. She doesn't want to be called an olosho, a LovePeddler or an hoe.. But shes doing the prostitute work. Am just confused in between.. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.