Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (47134 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Hiaaaaaaan shocked shocked cheesy

https://bestsexpositions.com/prone-bone/

Anonimi, I told ya prone bone must be a style... And I was right! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by anonimi: 3:14am On Sep 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Hiaaaaaaan shocked shocked cheesy

https://bestsexpositions.com/prone-bone/

Anonimi, I told ya prone bone must be a style... And I was right! grin

You are too much my dear darling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by cerpvad(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yea sure. I had experience
byrron:

You must be a veteran in this field
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2019

The unidentified lady however stood her ground, stating that the man should have told her the sex styles he wanted before taking her home. She told him to "add money" if he wants d*ggy and also rebuked him over the way he spoke to her. He ended up sending her out of his apartment.

she de mad these kind of ladies r fantasy killers they are just there to spoil d business of real ashewo gals that can satisfy a man

Seyeblessed:
Bros, 120 cedis for a night too small now. If you have given her at least 200 cedis she will have agreed to any style.

Note: 120 cedis is about NGN8,400. I am not sure that will get you more than short time in Nigeria

they sound Ghanaian sha. may be the man said 120 cedi.....and i suspect the ho to be Nigerian..and she come de do anyhow for room .

if 120 cedi is 8500 naira bro its ok na for all styles haha she de mad she is a stupid lady and this kind lady na dem de ....use do anyhow tin like wetin de happen for PH greedy hoes....
if she think money is easy to get let her go do some legit trade or 9-5 work and see how e de go....for naija ...TDB highest 5k 6k 7k short time 2k 3k.. come my hood u go nak taya hahahahaha dem plenty de find customer some de work from house self (thanks to inmessage app)

it is that app that exposed so many naija gal to be prostituting my friend told me to download inmessage app na so i join d app ...omo i cry see almost all gals now de do hookup...olosho even the gal next door is one ...coded

i also come find dis site from nairaland also

https://naijaoloshos..com/

na here i come see say we r in deep shit in dis nation ....make person no come marry ashewo put for house

adenodi002:
I need legit and paying website that i can earn money from, any helper

tintingz:

Assassin kill people, they don't give people choice, don't use this as your example, it's lame.

Why not state what prostitution has done wrong to you? Your initial claim is prostitution is inhumane, a crime against humanity, you didn't state why it's so.

Infact prostitutes are doing a good service to the society by reducing rape.

We don't know if the girls killed in the hotel are prostitutes or not, anybody can fall victim of this. Everyone in hotel are not prostitutes Oga.

Haha this man funny so you say any girl can gal victim it's a lie only a olosho can be easily decieved ok look fo u think hustling from hotel these days is only prostitution ..girls de hustle from home via inmessage app

check my signature for d boxvalue investment and invest n make money

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
poweredcom:

Haha this man funny so you say any girl can gal victim it's a lie only a olosho can be easily decieved ok look fo u think hustling from hotel these days is only prostitution ..girls de hustle from home via inmessage app

check my signature for d boxvalue investment and invest n make money

So any girl in a hotel is a prostitutes right?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
tintingz:

So any girl in a hotel is a prostitutes right?

Oga u de reason like one kind slow poke na ur type naija gal go chop Taya

When we mean anygal taken to a hotel we mean runs girls simple stop fighting over shadows here

There r gals working in bars in hotel (some of Dem self de do runs)

But the main gals we mean is gals for hookup which is pay for sex deal there for dat gal is a hooker simple
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
poweredcom:

Oga u de reason like one kind slow poke na ur type naija gal go chop Taya

When we mean anygal taken to a hotel we mean runs girls simple stop fighting over shadows here

There r gals working in bars in hotel (some of Dem self de do runs)

But the main gals we mean is gals for hookup which is pay for sex deal there for dat gal is a hooker simple

So when a man take his wife or girlfriend to hotel to have fun, the woman is a prostitute right?

Hotels are meant for prostitutes right?
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
tintingz:

So when a man take his wife or girlfriend to hotel to have fun, the woman is a prostitute right?

Hotels are meant for prostitutes right?

Nop bro that is why I am saying you are just bringing another discussion

In the case of this post she is a prostitute ok
Leave matter for Mattias

Even if a man takes his girlfriend (someone not married to u ) she may even be a coded olosho who can tell ...cos ashewo for owerri na good girl for Lagos LMFAO
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
go and get a girlfriend or best a mistress instead of embarrasing yourself with ashawo
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by CaptainMitch: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Poweredcom I greet you o as I see say you don show the thread, happy weekend Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Poweredcom I greet you o as I see say you don show the thread, happy weekend Sir.

Steady adventures bro
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
poweredcom:

Leave matter for Mattias

Even if a man takes his girlfriend (someone not married to u ) she may even be a coded olosho who can tell ...cos ashewo for owerri na good girl for Lagos LMFAO

Can you define a prostitute and also define a hotel?
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
don4real18:
When a rape incident hit the news, the rapist will be criticized by many and people will be asking why he couldn't pay a prostitute to satisfy himself sexually.
Now, a man carries a prostitute with the hiccups of supposed payment and instead of addressing the main problem, you are busy criticizing his actions of engaging with a prostitute.
It's sad really. Humans can never be satisfied
then be straightforward with the ashawo and let her know what she is in for instead of trying to form sharp guy and not pay or underpay for the services rendered.dont you think its embarrasing for you to be arguing with ashawo over sex price? imagine say u be guy with ur other paddies dey respect as a cool guy and one day ashawo come hold ur trouser dey shout make u pay her the remaining 10k cheesy.how wil u guys feel? how will those babes wey u dey try track now look at u grin.at some young men don become customers with fighting olosho over money for the sex...very shameful thing.its better u get a babe or side chick than to dey embarrass urself with olosho.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
poweredcom:

Leave matter for Mattias

na this one u dey take console yourself abi? no be every girl dey do runz.it takes a girl to be street wise b4 she engages in runz and when u see a girl who does runz u can smell her a mile away.its like saying na every nigerian guy dey do coded yahoo yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
cerpvad:
Olosho dey demand to be respected. Anyway Man must whack and hustle must pay grin
no be men dey marry dem cheesy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
delishpot:
Look at the man LovePeddler forming Saint claiming the woman is a LovePeddler. Funny how a man can suck the breast of a dog and turn around to say you are a fucking dog. The milk of tht dog will forever curse you cos now you have a dog energy flowing in you.

Tufiakwa. This one will be looking for one virgin wife now to transfer whatever demon he has contracted to her in the name of marriage. Men be trading their destinies for quickies.
in 99 percent cases men who patronize street hookers end up with hookers as wives either knowingly or unknowingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

For those of you who are not in the Olosho Pickup business

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

Missionary style still applies to 'Short time' unless otherwise agreed

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided
so why not just get a girlfriend and enjoy whatever sex position u want with her.all this one about paying each for different sex style looks like waste of money cheesy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by CaptainMitch: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
I no go marry olosho in Jesus name
lefulefu:
in 99 percent cases men who patronize street hookers end up with hookers as wives either knowingly or unknowingly.

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Flowdada:
Las las nothing pass bleeping your gf
What shall it profit a man to pay olosho
And she won't satisfy you rather she go dey pressurize you "Oga u never still release,?
Hmm Oga your money don expire your dick don fall and other customers dey wait for me,u go Carry that sperm go house

Eggsactly..
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I no go marry olosho in Jesus name
wetin wrong with ashawo grin..wetin dem no get wey other normal women get grin

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2019
You come my house after I don pat you come dey give me rules and regulations onto sex wey I don pay u..

Why u no lay down your pussy policies before payment so i go decide whether to continue the transaction or not. You are meant to tell me what styles go for what amount I pay.. because if I ask you TDB, and you call amount and I agree to it. It means you have no restriction and all styles are permitted.

I dont like what I hate.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Xisnin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
don4real18:
When a rape incident hit the news, the rapist will be criticized by many and people will be asking why he couldn't pay a prostitute to satisfy himself sexually.
Now, a man carries a prostitute with the hiccups of supposed payment and instead of addressing the main problem, you are busy criticizing his actions of engaging with a prostitute.
It's sad really. Humans can never be satisfied
SMH
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by CaptainMitch: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
What if abortion don scatter her womb, funny enough I go look for one antisocial girl marry because many girls dey into runs codedly
lefulefu:
wetin wrong with ashawo grin..wetin dem no get wey other normal women get grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
tintingz:

Can you define a prostitute and also define a hotel?

Oga leave me stop asking me childish questions
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
What if abortion don scatter her womb,
pastor go pray and return the womb miraculosly grin.no be so dem dey do am for some miracle churches cheesy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
lefulefu:
na this one u dey take console yourself abi? no be every girl dey do runz.it takes a girl to be street wise b4 she engages in runz and when u see a girl who does runz u can smell her a mile away.its like saying na every nigerian guy dey do coded yahoo yahoo.

They there de mugu ur self your type don't go out

When you go out you go see that our naija girls are just useless and have noting to offer anybody

70 percent of them are just hustlers in any way and have noting to offer in relationship so when tings hit them harder they turn coded olosho and find hookup in inmessage n tider app

As I am here like dis drinking my beer in a hotel come.see d numbers of home based girls guys de take go do short rest

So now how person wan take know prostitute and non prostitute these days

Get my message clear pls I don't trust any girl ok

My own na make I bang any gal I meet before them come turn me to their papa and see if they have good attitude continously den I can say I have a date from a date we can de plan to have a good relationship
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by CaptainMitch: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
I no dey go Church o but when I find wife I go start to attend
lefulefu:
pastor go pray and return the womb miraculosly grin.no be so dem dey do am for some miracle churches cheesy
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
poweredcom:

Oga leave me stop asking me childish questions

I guess you can see how childish you sound.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by poweredcom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
tintingz:

I guess you can see how childish you sound.

You average naija girl of this generation is a prostitute directly or indirectly ok

Go to inmessage app and tinder and catch ur girlfriend there and those in school coming to bang us they are no different from hotel hoes

So relax Mr man I am a player and conqueror of these hoes
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
poweredcom:

They there de mugu ur self your type don't go out

When you go out you go see that our naija girls are just useless and have noting to offer anybody

70 percent of them are just hustlers in any way and have noting to offer in relationship so when tings hit them harder they turn coded olosho and find hookup in inmessage n tider app

As I am here like dis drinking my beer in a hotel come.see d numbers of home based girls guys de take go do short rest

So now how person wan take know prostitute and non prostitute these days

Get my message clear pls I don't trust any girl ok

My own na make I bang any gal I meet before them come turn me to their papa and see if they have good attitude continously den I can say I have a date from a date we can de plan to have a good relationship
Guy guy guy guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .ladies wey dey do runz have certain vibes on them.when u see a girl who is all about money money or clothes or cars and everything that comes from her head is about geting that car..or having dat dude buy this for her then she must be into street runz.yea many naija ladies dey engage in runz i agree with u cos of peer pressure in most cases but then no be all ladies dey do runz.lemme give u d code. a girl who is over religious and always bothering u with noises of her pastor did this or dat ......or all wetin she dey talk is about her pastor then dat one is servicing her pastor.the girl who is always talking about material things or how she will like to get that expensive stuff....dat one is a coded runz girl.another way is looking at their social media page and examining their friends.a girl wey her social media page na so so old old men full am dat one is most probably a runz girl....heavy makeup and excess high heel is also an indicator.a runzgirl no matter how hard she hides it will give u the vibe once in a while and u should be also observant to notice it.no just bunch the innocent ones with the guilty ones and tag all of dem runzgirls.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
marry because many girls dey into runs codedly
early last year wey i go do my transcript issue i went back to my former school.the thing hold me for long and i had to lodge in the town and a friend to me to a hotel to stay for the night.we both see one girl wey we know with one huge potbellied very dark looking yahoo dude holding one big bottle of beer in his hand.the guy dey pay for a room to lodge with the girl.the girl see me and my friend and she come dey shame dey try hide her body for the yahoo guy body.my guy be wan dey yarn but i quickly pinch am make im no yarn anything and mind im business biko.after d guy show me my room im come dey wan bring up d girl isssue na im tell am say im suppose no dey shocked cos since the girl has be showing attributes dat she is a runz girl.wen u see a runzgirl no matter how she hides it u will see their typical character.one major disadvantage of marrying ashawo or runzgirl is not even about damaged womb but they will continue the trade though codedly even when married.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I no dey go Church o but when I find wife I go start to attend
so if na girl wey no dey go church u marry u go force her to start to dey attend church with u? grin.anyway finding a wife in church is no guarantee she will be a good wife.i don see ladies wey sabi speak in tongues,sabi give vision but when men marry dem dem go turn to terrorist plus sadist inside the man house grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.