Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (47135 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Courage414: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
olosho
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
tintingz:
Are prostitutes forcing you to patronize them?
You are a maggot.
I won't be suprised if i see your comment on nairaland asking someone " IF HIRED ASSASINS FORCES PEOPLE TO PATRONISE THEM".
A serial killer is killing prostitutes in Rivers State and you are talking nonsense here.
I believe you are a female prostitute disguising as a male on this platform.
What if she gets killed,would you still be asking the foolish question you just asked?
Read the person who commented below this comment.
He said he would have beaten her .
What if she has not eating or is having some health challenges and dies after a slap or punch? .
#Be wise

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by mariodko190(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

For those of you who are not in the Olosho Pickup business

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

Missionary style still applies to 'Short time' unless otherwise agreed

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided
I don’t see why dat stupid LovePeddler couldn’t give the nigga doggy, nigga paid 120 cedis for Godsake, 9ja gals are just plain rude, if I was d nigga, I would have given her better beating of her life for her to learn some respect, low budget LovePeddler

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by mariodko190(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
ornicus:
pesin dey carry olosho go house. this one's prick has cursed him
of course na some useless bloggers made up story and video las las
make him carry her go ur papa house ?
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
mariodko190:
make him carry her go ur papa house ?

Short time no dey?
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Until sex robots become common, prostitution will exist. Even Saudi Arabia has prostitution. Men want sex and women can make easy money by spreading their legs. Until one or the other changes, prostitutes will remain.
Armed robbers are everywhere despite the penalty for armed robbery in different countries(but in a reduced rate in some countries because of the technique used in tackling it).
The prostitutes risk their lives and their patrons also risk their lives too that is why they should be apprehended as well as their patrons.
The prostitutes or the men can drug and kill the person they are about to fornicate with and escape even without a trace .
The issue of STDs and STIs which these prostitutes and their patrons spread is also a menace.
Despite the fact that there are prostitutes everywhere the report cases of rapist and paedophiles are on the increase.
They (the prostitutes)are not useful to the society.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Love4God:

You are a maggot.
I won't be suprised if i see your comment on nairaland asking someone " IF HIRED ASSASINS FORCES PEOPLE TO PATRONISE THEM".
A serial killer is killing prostitutes in Rivers State and you are talking nonsense here.
I believe you are a female prostitute disguising as a male on this platform.
What if she gets killed,would you still be asking the foolish question you just asked?
Read the person who commented below this comment.
He said he would have beaten her .
What if she has not eating or is having some health challenges and dies after a slap or punch? .
#Be wise

Assassin kill people, they don't give people choice, don't use this as your example, it's lame.

Why not state what prostitution has done wrong to you? Your initial claim is prostitution is inhumane, a crime against humanity, you didn't state why it's so.

Infact prostitutes are doing a good service to the society by reducing rape.

We don't know if the girls killed in the hotel are prostitutes or not, anybody can fall victim of this. Everyone in hotel are not prostitutes Oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
tintingz:

Assassin kill people, they don't give people choice, don't use this as your example, it's lame.

Why not state what prostitution has done wrong to you? Your initial claim is prostitution is inhumane, a crime against humanity, you didn't state why it's so.

Infact prostitutes are doing a good service to the society by reducing rape.

We don't know if the girls killed in the hotel are prostitutes or not, anybody can fall victim of this. Everyone in hotel are not prostitutes Oga.
Don't people go to ask for the services of hired killers before they go and attack their victims?
Very soon you will ask if assasins force people to come and give them jobs .
Like i stated before, you are a female prostitute disguising as a male on nairaland .Is it true or false ?
You said prostitutes are doing a good service to the society ? You can carry your female family members(daughters,mother,sisters,aunties e.t.c)to join you in your business.
You are confused .Police reports says all of the girls killed in Rivers State are prostitutes.
I am not your oga.
Tell your parents and religious leaders that you said prostitutes a doing a good service to the society.
Do you know the trauma, emotional and physical scars that prostitution can cause ?
You are not fit to be using the internet.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by vickyhow(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

Baba paid for Missionary and is expecting the girl to do 'Snake in the monkey shadow' grin

'Overnight package' does not mean you are entitled to fvck her until her pussy starts overheating like Corrolla engine wey burn gasket angry
You are entitled to just one missionary round before bed and one 'good morning' missionary round before she leaves...anything extra is strictly on previous agreement or if she willingly gives you 'Jara' grin

The honest truth is that it's my lodge mate in the uni named Cowbell who told me all these things smiley ...but I know you guys will not believe me... undecided

Lol

Bad shaid!
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by kikelomojessy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

You are funny.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by durubennie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
Seyeblessed:
Bros, 120 cedis for a night too small now. If you have given her at least 200 cedis she will have agreed to any style.

Note: 120 cedis is about NGN8,400. I am not sure that will get you more than short time in Nigeria
Oga u b jjc oo

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by true2god: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:
grin

The description is 100% perfect; straight from the horse's mouth. I gbadun your analysis bros.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by buygala(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
kikelomojessy:

You are funny.

You are fine grin
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by webngnews: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by johnwell(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly.

Wisdom with Richdad

God bless you
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Flowdada(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Las las nothing pass bleeping your gf
What shall it profit a man to pay olosho
And she won't satisfy you rather she go dey pressurize you "Oga u never still release,?
Hmm Oga your money don expire your dick don fall and other customers dey wait for me,u go Carry that sperm go house

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by kikelomojessy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
buygala:

You are fine grin

Ose
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

He who sleeps with a harlot is not wise. He is likened to a man who prepares hot coal of fire only to put it on his head.

When you drive your penis into a woman, you go into her with your giftings, talents, and stars. And as you withdraw, you withdraw with them. With every motion, you open up an opportunity for the unthinkable, for a great steal. Perhaps a stranger or a woman with legions of unclean spirits, there the thief (spirits) lie in wait for the man with uncommon glory.

Son, not all women are worth the fun. I have counseled men who lost empowerment after a sexual encounter and I have heard of beautiful women whose vaginas are mouths of serpents. A good wife preserves your glory but a wayward woman trades away your future unknowingly
Wisdom with Richdad
Oga you yourself are not wise.
What's the connection between ordinary fvck with people's gifting and talents?

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Akachukwu42(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
foster212:

Now 120 cedis na 12000 naira and more than enough. The olosho want carry her Naija sense come Ghana.
Na u make am 12k.. Bro. Check exchange rate abeg
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Amuatulu:
Ok great!
Ghanaian and sex sef shocked
Maybe nigga wants some "prone bone" stylelipsrsealed

At least he should get full satisfaction for his payment.

What is prone bone style?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by anonimi: 5:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

He probably meant pro bono (free of charge). grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2019
anonimi:

He probably meant pro bono (free of charge). grin
I doubt that. If there is 'shift womb' style, a 'reverse cowgirl' style and a 'helicopter' style, then there must be a 'prone bone' style grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by anonimi: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:
I doubt that. If there is 'shift womb' style, a 'reverse cowgirl' style and a 'helicopter' style, then there must be a 'prone bone' style grin

Abeg you get school wey I fit come learn all these styles? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2019
anonimi:

Abeg you get school wey I fit come learn all these styles? grin
Yes. Ishi's School of Nacknology. Registration is currently ongoing. I just recently recruited the world famous sex therapist, Jaruma as a pro bono consultant grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by anonimi: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Yes. Ishi's School of Nacknology. Registration is currently ongoing. I just recently recruited the world famous sex therapist, Jaruma as a pro bono consultant grin

cheesy grin

I am in fully, that is to say, I am in toto wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2019
anonimi:

cheesy grin

I am in fully, that is to say, I am in toto wink
LMFAO! Anonimi!! cheesy

Have a pleasant day ahead o jare cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by buygala(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Ose

Can i slide in d DM? grin
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Lizard style
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Amuatulu:

Lizard style
Please describe it.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Please describe it.

Google prone bone ..lol

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by PrincewithGod(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Zane2point4:

My guy, do think its easy?
Unles one gets married.
Naija men are endangered species.
Women no deh help us.
Yes it is easy, with Christ in you you'll be empowered with Grace to live a Holy life.
Re: Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
Amuatulu:

Google prone bone ..lol
Hiaaaaaaan shocked shocked cheesy

https://bestsexpositions.com/prone-bone/

Anonimi, I told ya prone bone must be a style... And I was right! grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.