Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (62627 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Erums(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
universe26:

Confirm!
U know as e dey go na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2019
eddieguru:
the good and nice guys ain't far from you. So stop waiting for God, I could be one of them

Yes, you *could* be one. And I don't know you.

Is it every guy around me that is fit for me? Leave me and God alone, He knows what is between us you hear...
Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by eddieguru(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Yes, you *could* be one. And I don't know you.

Is it every guy around me that is fit for me? Leave me and God alone, He knows what is between us you hear...
grin grin cheesy...
OK I'll do as you say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" by scoundrel(f): 3:00pm On May 13, 2020
See this idiot my brother is trying his luck on using Facebook is there smiling for her engaged friend. He sent her a message almost two years ago and she didn’t reply. Fake life won’t kill these girls. So last last she is still single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.