Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Dating A Demanding Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Demanding Girl (9371 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / A Supportive Girlfriend Is Better Than A Demanding Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by VIC4U: 1:36pm On May 24, 2007
Please guys do not forget ur responsibilities because of this. Atleast u kn the necessary things u are suppose 2 do for ur babe. likewise ladies u kn what u are supposed 2 do 4 ur guy. one love!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ryu11(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]The thing is, women and men interpret the expression of Love differently, for alot of men it's sex, for very many women it's material things, it's just the way things are. so we all know how the saying goes, if u can't stand the heat leave the kitchen, that goes for both the dudes and the gurls, so young man, if u love the girl, and i can bet she is one hot foxy mama, u gotta pay her bills, otherwise look for someone less attractive and cheaper, u wana drive a status car. u going to have to pay for it. they don't come cheap.  simple man.   [size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by nossycheek(f): 3:18pm On May 24, 2007
from topetope
I've just shoved off one that wanted me to buy a phone her father has refused to buy for her.

Her father does not do the laying and therefore need no comparison here. The truth remains that even if the girl does not demand, you end up ditching her in the end for a flimpsy reason.

It is simple, if you are not ready for a relationship, then don't go for it.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by romeo(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2007
c-baba:

hahahaha
my guys this one is very interesting because i don't do demanding girls at all.
am an ibo boy and i have sworn never to date my ibo girls because my God they demand to the bone. am wit my sweet yoruba mami that knows when am broke or how to talk really sweet when my pay check comes

ewu!! nnukwu ewu!!! bla bla bla i am ibo boy!! it's igbo boy and not ibo (that clearly showed were you are from though)

@topic
maybe another guy with heavy pocket don spoil her before you came
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by gomez1(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2007
if the girl is too demanding i think the best is to let her go if u cant cope
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by luxoire(f): 4:33pm On May 24, 2007
hahaha see me, see wahala

i see d way some guys in hia, don use this one to air their grievances, lol, some girls are like that because in a man's world (which is what we live in) it is difficult to earn a decent living,.
others a stingy whilst some are just down right lazy and dont want to work

rest assured a girl that demans beyond reason, doesnt love u oh.because if she did, she would feel your pain when your broke, she no go ask u to move heaven and earth. Love=understanding abi

otherwise, make u dey fine better babes when be your type to deal wit, if u've made a bad choice in gf, admit it like a man, swallow the nut and move on, ah ah

Me i don't ask my guy for anything, i work, he works, if he asks i give, but then he will give me without me asking, but to say you're waiting for me to ask!!, hahaha u go wait oh, until u c ur grandchildren. i wouldnt want to give a man that kind of pleasure or power over me, God forbid!!, if u feel as your partner, u want to give me soemthing to get a perfume/ear ring etc, i no go deny, but for say i open my mouth ask u?, lai lai, esp if we don't live in same house, and don't share any other form of finance,

na me and him dey work d money together?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by sexychica: 4:52pm On May 24, 2007
what d heck are those losers like c-babs and his cronies dissing ibo girls about,they should diss the unfortunate cheapskates that call themseves girls instead of dissing the entire IBO female population,im a fine a#s sexy ibo girl with a nine to five in an oil and gas firm with bizness on the other hand making mad cheddar for myself,come on how much can u obviously be talking abt,IM AND IBO GIRL AND PROUD OF IT,I LOVE MONEY THATS WHY I WORK HARD TO MAKE,SOME GIRLS WILL BE WHORES NO MATTER THE TRIBE,SAME WAY SOME GUYS WILL BE GIGOLOS NO MATTER D TRIBE.stop being tribalistic on ur own tribe,its a disgrace,we r supposed to be soldiers in our quest to end marginalisation,lets start by uniting within ourselves,NDI'IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by freddie1(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2007
If she demands, you sef DEMAND!!! Chikena! grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ne4real(f): 5:49pm On May 24, 2007
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Topetope, if she doesn't ask u for things, then who will she ask? Afterall, u r her boyfriend.

u guys feel u r smart. when u ask her for sex, u r not demnading. but when she asks u for what she want, she is demanding abi?

Abi she go work for lagos then go kano collect salary?

if u feel she is demanding, leave her. there's a better guy who is ready to love and care for her. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Rarebreed(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2007
Nna, please let her take a walk. The day you stop apying her bills she will drop you. CONFIRMED. and look for another person. Must you fend for ALL her needs?

You also have a life to live. She aint got no pride! I am a woman too but I never ask my boyfriend for anything!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by texazzpete(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2007
nossycheek:

It is simple, if you are not ready for a relationship, then don't go for it.
Not all relationships are about spending lots of dough on a girl. It surprises me that many of d gals that were going 'round singing 'Independent Woman' by Destiny Child seem convinced that the guy has got to drop all his dough on them.
There's a strong case for pampering your girlfriend and doing some money intensive stuff with her at times, but not to the extent of relentless ragging.

ne4real:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Topetope, if she doesn't ask u for things, then who will she ask? Afterall, you're her boyfriend.

u guys feel you're smart. when u ask her for sex, you're not demnading. but when she asks u for what she want, she is demanding abi?

Abi she go work for lagos then go kano collect salary?

if u feel she is demanding, leave her. there's a better guy who is ready to love and care for her. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh. If i get your drift, you're telling guys to pay for sex. So what exactly is the difference between a gal expecting cash from her boyfriend as payment for sexual gratification and a hooker? Please, do tell. . .
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Chiangel1(f): 7:51pm On May 24, 2007
This is really serious shocked How can ppl out there call ibo gurls? Look am an ibo gurl n i must say dat if one or two ibo gurls out there have been so dmenading dat doesnt mean all ibo gurls are demanding. Now guys, all gurls are not demanding, i hve a boyfy n am proud to say its a 50/50 thing. I pay his bills when he has nothn on him, i i cant count how many times av done dat n evn contributed for his flight fare, so pls look out there for nice gurlsn dont sit down there and conclude dat ibo gurls or all gursl are demanding!!!!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by sexychica: 8:36pm On May 24, 2007
chi angel well said we cant let these freaks run us down in d name of tribalism.ciao!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by owinash(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2007
well i certainly do believe that boys who go around toasting chicks just because they are pretty or they give it to them right (if you know what i mean), girls that are demanding should be left to keep on doing their thing because the fault is ours(i.e we the men) we go around showing we can do without them, imagine! she will feel you cannot do without- men that is so riduculous
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by software(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2007
Most times, it is the fault of the GUYS,

A friend of mine, met a girl just within 3days he Said he wanted to suprise her, then he went ahead and bought her a new phone wort over 35k, TO me, He has triggered a sign that he is rich, Such a girl, i wount blame her if she is too demanding,

In a relationship there should be discipline, If u think she is too demanding, tell her point blank that u dont have, If she begins to act funny, then forget about her,

But i concur with the fact that most girls are too demanding 90% of them are, Especially Naija girls. They are always in the look for preys they could chop on,
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by lissom: 11:26pm On May 24, 2007
(Just for the record The Most demanding girls are students)
As you can see,am neither male nor female so am not supporting any gender. wink
Yea talking about girls,some of them are demading but not all of them.They all have different levels to which they demand.
Like walking in a store and seeing something she likes and shes is like hey Tom,See that skirt,its nice.You know that sounds moderate,respectful and polite.You know she likes it and she wants it but she is indirectly saying it also putting in mind that it is possible he doesnt have the money so he doesnt end up feeling embarassed and incapable.Those are girls that respect themselves, A smart guy should know he should check it out and if she really likes it he should do something about it provided hez got some cash on him.That is fair or would i say normal.But if it is getting too much he should find something to do about it.On the other hand,he goes to the store with a girl and she sees the skirt and she is like Tom,i like that skirt,buy it for me,the demanding girls dont even say it in a jokingly manner nor do they beg teasingly,they demand for it like its their right.It would be hard to refuse and on the other hand if he doent have the cash,he would end up looking like some selfish ass guy and also end up dissapointing her.
There are also some girls that when you are with them,they would be like,Tom,buy credit for me,buy ____ for me and stuffs and when he is going over to her place,the respectable ones might just say get something for me but the demanding ones would specify what they want and are atually expecting what they asked for on your arrival.They would feel more dissapointed if he didnt get it for her than when she gets it and he didnt make it over to her place.-------------Come and take me out (She is Hungry),she doesnt want to eat out with you,so you guys could sit opposite each other and look into each other's eyes while eating and laughing,she is actually hungry and doesnt want to spend her money or probably doesnt have money on her and she wants you to feed her.Those kind of girls piss guys off.There are some that j
ust ask you for everything that comes to their mind.They remember all the things they needed and start asking you to get it for them and accuse you of being unromantic or not caring cos you dint get it for them.
A true relationship should be one where you both understand yourselves and can talk to each other about almost everything that is bothering you.In relationships the benefits are meant to be mutual.you both help each other when the need arises and helping should not be only about money.Also seeing the man as the MAN in the relationship doesnt mean he should be able to get things he cant afford or do things he is no capable of,Not saying because he is the man he should do everything and on the other hand A man should also be a man too and should try as much as possible to be in control in most cases because that is one of the features ladies want in their men.They need someone they can turn to when they are feelin down and would be there to stand by them and support them.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmm.
i tire o.
Dis one wey e don turn (IBO Boys vs IBO Girls),i no dey o.

For those that think she doesnt love me,na LIE.
she does but that ASKING thing don deyher blood.

like HIV wey no get cure

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by spoilt(f): 5:07am On May 25, 2007
@poster
she only demanded a phone and you think the world is coming to an end? cool down oh! angry
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Nobody: 6:54am On May 25, 2007
Most posters here are so funny. You guys forget this saying: when in Rome behave like a Roman.
So when in Naija, you have to spend on a Naija chik inorder to keep her; it has become normal.

Most Naija babes dont even know how they devalue themselves by being so demanding. They naturally feel relashionships are all about having men pay their bills all the time. Shame!!!

Infact, Naija chiks were one of the reason i left Naija; i got so ashamed of them.
There was one that said i was poor for her when i was in Naija, but started calling me recently for marriage; upon the fact that i purposely lied to her that i am married with kids.

@luxoire
Naija needs more chiks like you.

@c-babs
Are u limiting this to only Ibo girls? I guess u are lost!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by mansa(f): 8:45am On May 25, 2007
freddie!:

If she demands, you sef DEMAND!!! Chikena! grin

hahahahahahaha, funny smiley
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by luxoire(f): 9:44am On May 25, 2007
@nuzo
some Black women, need independence, and i am not just talking about when it favours them oh!!, I MEAN THEY NEED INDEPENDENCE OF MIND, POCKET AND SPIRIT. only when they truly achieve that, and believe that they should live according to their pockets and not their boyfriends' will they really appreciate what any man gives them (black / white)

ppl that over ask don't appreciate. because they dont stop to think that maybe they are stretching u too much, or u just might not have it

relationships should be about INTERDEPENDENCE, but until there is independence from both sides, that interdepndence will not exist!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ne4real(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2007
@texazzpete

R u one those guys who think they r smart?

it's not only you guys who think can demand, girls can 2. it's not about paying for the sex if that'st what u think, afterall, the girls enjoy it better than the guys who do most of the job in bed.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ne4real(f): 9:57am On May 25, 2007
@ sexychica

i feel u my girl.

i have a wonderful job too. a guy who feels that he can't meet up 2 my needs should buzz off. i am an independent chic and work hard for my money. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ne4real(f): 10:02am On May 25, 2007
i'm a proud ibo girl 2. i wonder why u girls r hating us. is it "cos we cant take shit from u. i'm proud to be ibo any day. Nwa mazi for that matter.

Aro kwenu !!!!!!!!!! ibo kwezwonu !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by mimiko(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2007
Men! u people i hail oooo! grin some of u forget wen u flaunt goodies in the process of toasting proving to be wat u re not, so wen water don pass garri! u ll start looking for excuses. only God knows wat u people want wen u see ready made girls u complain that she is too much(despirado) u see upcoming ones u say they re demanding. but really before u start a relationship they guy should always be himself and not something he is not. but trully some gals too get wahala. live life undecided
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by simmy(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2007
women are just cheap thingy's. y should i be financially responsible 4 u? na me born u? and when we hav sex na only me dey get orgasm? so y should females say men demand 4 sex. e no dey sweet u too? if u want me to pay u for 'services renderd' then be ready to jump when i say boo and bend over whenecer i want it, or else just learn to pay ur own bills
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by amosaye: 12:19pm On May 25, 2007
I think that is no big deal. If your girl is demanding and you feel you can cope with her demands, fine. But if not, I will advice that a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage (for those interested in marriage eventually). I believe in any relationship we need commitment and some level of sacrifice. But it pains me so much that our girls take advantage of that to exploit men. Anyway you men have to be careful cos most of these girls are out to exploit (from personal experience)
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by riteweb(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2007
Hello All,I think the issuse is this,If you are not comfortable with your relationship,i think its better you called it off,instead of pretending and you may suffer the results in future.uh
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by joanie(f): 3:06pm On May 25, 2007
hey what happend to "independent woman" and eyin guys wats all this tribe talk evry tribe has its own, and its not a tribe tin its a personlaity tin some people don't mind askin a guy 4 money even 4 their personal stuff. i think we should adopt a culture of giving from the hart born outa love. if u love ha enough not 2 mind buyin ha d phone , brother wats d BIG DEAL
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by uchilala: 3:25pm On May 25, 2007
I have just found out that all girls are generelly demanding be it directly or indirectly. i have been trying to date this girl for a long time but she claims i am stingy just because i have decided not to spend foolishly.All the same one needs at one time or the other to be foolish just for the sake of love.My case is different though and so i need your advice.I have always wanted to marry her since knew her but somehow it hasn't really worked out. we were in the same polytechnic, while i was doing my HND she was running her NATIONAL DIPLOMA. i asked her out all thru the two years i knew her and she never said yes or no but we became close friends. after school i embarked on my youth service while she took direct entry to a university.now she has graduated and working. i am also working. along the line somehow we lost contact but prior to the end of my service year i got her contact and we started communicating. her problem is that i am stingy,i do not care enough and presently she has a lot of suitors wanting to marry her. after much persuation she agreed to give me a trial but on one condition- she is free to opt out anytime she likes. fellow nairaland users, i need your advice on how to follow up this babe so she could marry me. i have a good job but i always dont want her to marry me because i am comfortable but because of who i am. Heeeellllpppppp.

thanks. i am waiting for your comments.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ryu11(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2007
@ uchilala

You need comments? well, post a new Topic with your own experience, we'll treat it separately.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tonte(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2007
omo these chicks are just gettin worse by the day just last week ma chick told mii 2 get her nokia N72 while am using Nokia 3230 and she was like she's not takin no 4 an answer but wen i ask 4 the stuff she alwayz tells mii she's a virgin and we should wait till we get married but i know and am sure she knows dat we're not gettin married 4 any thing i've been avoidin her but it seems like am tryin 2 run away 'cos of the fone its just like all these chicks these days are straight 4rm HELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / Please Rate Between These Two Body Builders (photo) / Choose One(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.