Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Dating A Demanding Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Demanding Girl (9372 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / A Supportive Girlfriend Is Better Than A Demanding Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by DAZZLEME88(m): 6:55pm On May 25, 2007
Ok
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by DAZZLEME88(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2007
Ok
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by minute(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2007
ive never demanded anything frm a guy and never will.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by igbonla(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2007
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2007
@igbonla
u fall my hand.
Upon say u dey Mushin,u still dey talk lik dis.
No wonder sha,u fit be one of those HIT AND RUN boys.
we dey talk serious matter u dey yan "play"

abeg go sidon bo

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Chiangel1(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2007
U guys are so funbny, how come every1 of u get to meet a demanding gurl? Or is it a new law in 9ja 4 gurls to b demanding? i blve in independence, am a student n my guy works n evn whn am broke n he wants to send me money i always tease him into not taking it frm him, its still my pblm till am married n my parents still drop cash 4 mi without looking for help. SO wats d big deal? Go get a gud gurl 4 urself or simply talk sense into ur gurl if u think u love her enuf to change her!!!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by finemocha(f): 9:48pm On May 26, 2007
cheap cheap cheap cry
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by slimfine(f): 11:38pm On May 26, 2007
you all have spoken well. To The Fellas " If you are sleeping with her, then you need to cater for her needs. Simple!"
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by topetope(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2007
what if the guy is not sleeping with her?
what next?

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Aniomaman(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2007
Chi angel:

U guys are so funbny, how come everyone of u get to meet a demanding girl? Or is it a new law in Nigeria 4 girls to b demanding? i blve in independence, am a student n my guy works n evn whn am broke n he wants to send me money i always tease him into not taking it frm him, its still my pblm till am married n my parents still drop cash 4 mi without looking for help. SO wats d big deal? Go get a good girl 4 yourself or simply talk sense into your girl if u think u love her enough to change her!!!

I am Ibo and ave never dated an Ibo gurl until 2 years ago, don't ask my age, lol(she's my wife, come September) and I must say I have been missing out. Ave met other ladies who have been so demanding but I must say my Chi is so HARDWORKING and looking at her sisters as well, it kinda runs in the family so Ibo gurls ain't demanding from what ave learnt. If a lady really loves you then she won't be demanding 'cos she definitely knows what's up. make una stop to dey crucify my ibo chicks oh, they are the best.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by mellow(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2007
This problem is definitely ours. If you guys like crucify me.

When you are razzling a lady, what do you do? You take

her to exotic places, Snack homes, and even buying her

recharge cards when she did not ask for it with the occasional

flowers. In short, you lavish money on her so that she can succumb

to the relationship. Now that she has succumbed to the relationship, and

she want you to keep up with the status quo, you say she is demanding

meanwhile you lured her into demand and supply by the nature of your wooing.

The truth is if she demand within reason and you can afford it please, by all means

oblige her but if you sincerely can't then let her know your stand. If she doesn't

understand then she can gladly go but if she does do not tell us about it and remember,

love does not count gains and losses.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Aniomaman(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2007
mellow:

This problem is definitely ours. If you guys like crucify me.

When you are razzling a lady, what do you do? You take

her to exotic places, Snack homes, and even buying her

recharge cards when she did not ask for it with the occasional

flowers. In short, you lavish money on her so that she can succumb

to the relationship. Now that she has succumbed to the relationship, and

she want you to keep up with the status quo, you say she is demanding

meanwhile you lured her into demand and supply by the nature of your wooing.

The truth is if she demand within reason and you can afford it please, by all means

oblige her but if you sincerely can't then let her know your stand. If she doesn't

understand then she can gladly go but if she does do not tell us about it and remember,

love does not count gains and losses.

That is so true, OP u dey deny say no be wetin u do when u toast the babe? grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapsycool(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2007
Don't generalise Mr Oga, not all guys lure girls with money,they gat problems,they wanna compare u with their friends boyfriend,they wanna do what they see on tv,they don't wanna work but feed on their boyfriends like parasites e.t.c,it's greed an not what guys taught them, simple
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapsycool(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2007
Don't generalise Mr Oga, not all guys lure girls with money,they gat problems,they wanna compare u with their friends boyfriend,they wanna do what they see on tv,they don't wanna work but feed on their boyfriends like parasites e.t.c,it's greed an not what guys taught them, simple
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by flakylady(f): 7:46pm On May 29, 2007
I have to say i can't believe a lot of the replies i've read from fellow women, why should a guy have to pay in the relationship? what kind of relationship is that? personally, i've been with my husband since we were 16, at the beginning he probably paid for most things, but i never asked and NEVER demanded. And I would buy him gifts now and again. when we were both struggling students it was pretty much give and take, out of love and whatever we could afford. Now we're married, he's building his business and I have a good job that pays the bills. One day things might turn the other way again, who knows? but the point is we see each other as human beings, not cash machines!!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Saniu2(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2007
yes oh, not as machine so u said, ?
but for i have a girl thats demanding, do u what? the other day she demanded for a V3 camera phone, imagine? but i told her that i cant afford it now, that makes her became different.
so, what do u advice me to do?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapsycool(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2007
@saniu2, na you born her, she no get father?, V3 in 2007, she's foolishly outdated, get her a job in a factory so she would know how easy it is to make money abi.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by boluwa: 6:37pm On May 31, 2007

Hello to all dairyland ,i will like to beg all the ladies to know what they are doing about any relationship because all the ladies are not the same.u guys NASA NASA for u , if u are look for something u people u wouldn't conplain ,but as soon as u get what u are want u will started to say rube sh which is not iterate.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dumi(f): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2007
you as the guy has to be very busted cos you migth steal at the end if care is not taken
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by danjay(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
wel wat i will say is dat any gal or lady dat is too demandin she is not a true luver she is afta wat d opposite sex hav, dat means if d guy is not rich dat relatnship will obituary?pls single ladies is not gud 2 be too demandin ok
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by mellow(m): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2007
Contemplating

Who is to pay the bills?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by danjay(m): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2007
before u knw d guy who is payin d bills?
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by MP007(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2007
leave her alone or she will destroy u, u know , have been there, it aint worth it , they dont reason , all they think abt is themseleves, bunch of bitxhc3s
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by alchemist(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
NA all gurlz dey taskz guy anyhow, my gurl even dey task me wella because my paddy wey i meet am throiugh dey spoend for dem anyhow so she think say me self be bad spender, and me be correcty wise dude, you gas use your hea man, use yur head get what you want play around, and if she likes u still she will stay and if it for the money she will leave, NA THE KOKO BE THAT
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by sammyjl(f): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
shocked Its good that u kicked her to the curve. A relationship is suppose to be loving for the two parties to enjoy each other and each other's company. Its also meant to help each other out in what eva way possible, so if she's too demanding, or he's too demanding, kick him/her to the curve.

Sometimes thats all they wanna do, use others for their things.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by lololo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
I DONT NO Y SOME GIRLS LIKE BABA2007, WILL ALWEYS SEY DIS TINS (SEX) AS IF ITS ONLY SEX A GUY IS LOOKING, NA WOW OOOH shocked
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by lololo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2007
igbonla E.B, LIKE SEY U NO WELL AT ALL OOOH u 4 BUY NIGERIA GIVE ANY GIRLS WEY COME UR WEY, U DAY TALK SEY B A MAN NA U GET MONEY PASS ABI
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2007
Dammit, I couldn't help myself this time; I hope the poster doesn't find my edits too unfunny

boluwa:

Hello to all dairyland, i will like to beg all the ladies to know what they are doing about any relationship because all the ladies are not the same.
cheesy

We are now officially DairyLand - and we make great milk too. Funny Seun did not notify me in my email about the change of business name?

boluwa:
u guys NASA NASA for u , if u are look for something u people u wouldn't conplain ,
cheesy

What is NASA? I thought we were DairyLand, now we are NASA? Geez, Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission is really fast on this business name-change thing o. Anyway why should I complain when I am looking for something - a woman with a mind of her own?

boluwa:
but as soon as u get what u are want u will started to say rube sh which is not iterate.
cheesy

Yes, because by then All her base are belong to me, how dare she demand anything again when she has been pwned? I am not amused!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by LadyGodiva(f): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2007
is this really that common?

I wouldn't know how to ask a man for money
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ufobabe(f): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2007
really i believe that we girls are different. i don't ask from him, but he should be sensible enough 2 know that he is suppose 2 care though he is not my father.

love is content and not convetous of material things

d emphasis of true love is on reciprocity, mutual giving and sharing.

one should not think of what she or he can get in a relationship rather what u can give 2 ur partner. and it must be mutual
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by baby4u2(f): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2007
i have to say i ask but i know from whom, the one's that i know are struggling i will not ask in order for me not to disgrace them. the one's that can provide, why not, they dont complain cause they are rich. i mean if you cant handle her demands make sure she knows you cant afford it or she is overdoing it. if she cant change dump her, cause she loves your money more. and women take note "ASK REASONABLY, AND MAKE SURE U RECIPROCATE." You are overdoing thats why our guys are complaining.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by ariblaze(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2007
i assume you are talking

more in form of finances than

attention, most of such women are

better left alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Choose One(pic) / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.