Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Dating A Demanding Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Demanding Girl (9370 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / A Supportive Girlfriend Is Better Than A Demanding Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by TOYOSI20(f): 3:44am On Oct 28, 2008
@ Topic

If u can't cope then it's best u quit. . . . . , . undecided
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by chika98: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2008
I wonder how they word it like " I want you to buy me this or else!" grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by soulamanne(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2008
this is very interesing.i know most guys are ready to take what comes with having a girl financially but what pisses one off is when the bab now makes it look like she is doing u a favor by being ur babe and u ve to pay for the services.girls that think they ve to collect sometin from their guys after sex are not diffrent from whores.u see it is true that a lil tips and trips and gifts once in a while spices up the relationship but some girls only ve one thing in their head:NO ROMANCE WITHOUT FINANCE.they say u r the guy so u should be ready to face the stuff and when it comes to other issues,they start claimin equality.

as for me ooo ready to give the little i can to my babe.if she appreciates it ll onle spur me on.but i wont bust my pocket sha oooooo.am just a young man just startin life and i am not ready to take roles larger than me now, sefini
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapri: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2009
Just a simple word,gurls are opportunist. I had a gurl who told me she was watching her weight and and then she tok me to chicken republic to buy whole chicken you eded to see her in action like chuck norris. I startd to ask myself if eating chicken is a way of losing weight and few minutes later she was hungry again. I figured i was going out with a baby elephant.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tope2000(f): 1:50am On Jan 11, 2009
dapri:

Just a simple word,gurls are opportunist. I had a gurl who told me she was watching her weight and and then she tok me to chicken republic to buy whole chicken you eded to see her in action like chuck norris. I startd to ask myself if eating chicken is a way of losing weight and few minutes later she was hungry again. I figured i was going out with a baby elephant.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by spoilt(f): 1:51am On Jan 11, 2009
I hate when girls go out with a guy and start eating like there is no tomorrow. shocked Where do you guys find these girls? grin
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by JJYOU: 2:02am On Jan 11, 2009
spoilt:

I hate when girls go out with a guy and start eating like there is no tomorrow. shocked Where do you guys find these girls? grin
agbaya avenue
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2009
lol
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapri: 2:13am On Jan 11, 2009
Tuminninu! Just tell me what you are suggesting. You know that you gurls are no good news at all. Gurls have lost their joy over money way back and there is not turning back. You gurls are too demanding and whenever we tell you that we o not have the money to meet your requirements then you just scroll hrough your phone and make some calls for Mugu 9 to get you what you want. Some gurl has used my friend to he extent that they now call him HOBNOBS BISCUIT cos he always buys it for the gurl all the time and other provisions as if the gurl is goig nto a boarding school and he gurl nver says no. She cam to visit and we all where done eating and she left the dishes on the floor so i had to ask her why she did not take them to the kitchen and she asked if she was maried to someone from the house that on no account should anyone talk about that again. I warned my friend never to have any thing to do with her. If we dont have money then you will be singing byonces song "IRREPLACABLE" letting us know you can have another us in a minute. Thats crap. Guys!!!! please never fall for any gurls pretence they are all leopard in sheepskin. Basic principle, Get Paid and Get laid.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapri: 2:28am On Jan 11, 2009
evil gurls! carrying big bags around that could fit two babies and yet they dont have a dime inside of the bags. all tey do is act like they dont need shit when they know the are dying to have it. gurlz are just not real. their are just vampires created by the devil to cause financial crisis in the pockets of our gentle and kind hearted guys. never take any gurl serious,dont fall in love cos it could get you killed. these wana be fly gurls ae nothing but thicks on a dogs body trying to suck the whole blood off creatures. be careful brothers. for the bag thing! when next you are around that gurl you are asking out,just check her hand bag. all you'll find there is cosmetics. there was this one time i saw roasted coco yam in one gurls hand bag wrapped in a handkerchief and she eats it from he handkerchief and am not even aware. just to blow her covers,i told her not to be greedy and share her coco yam with me and she denied having the coco yam. they are nothing but guther rats.
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by tope2000(f): 2:29am On Jan 11, 2009
Who are u?
Cux this ur story is long o cheesy
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapri: 2:42am On Jan 11, 2009
tonte ! Dont get it twisted,love is a beautiful thing but if you love the wrong gurl,na early grave things ohhhh!!!!
Re: Dating A Demanding Girl by dapri: 2:46am On Jan 11, 2009
Tope you want to know who i am or what? I will just say that i am the guy who has been brutally hurt by different gurls. All my stories are my experience. You feel me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.