Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? (1219 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / When Will Women Learn?? / When Will Women Know What They Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2010
1. My husband is rich, but he has no time for me - thats why I cheat.

2. My husband is there for me, but he is too poor to meet my needs - that's why I cheat.

3. My husband is rich and always there for me, but I don't love him because he is not physically attractive - that's why I cheat.

4. My husband is too nice, caring, and possessive to a choking extent - thats why I cheat.

5. My husband is too uncaring and shows me no attention - thats why I have to find it elsewhere.

Why can't they understand that in life no one can have it all. And learn to live with the choices they made (with eyes wide open) without complaining and finding excuses to misbehave?
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2010
1. My wife is so carin bt nt gd on bed dats y i cheat
2. My wife is so beautiful bt doesnt know ow 2 maintain er beauty dats y i cheat
3. My wife is such a gd cook,takes care of d house she barely has my tym dats y i cheat
4. My wife wz slim wen i married er bt now fat dats y i cheat
5. My wife loves me so much dat she accepts all my mistakes dats y i cheat

nonsense rubbish y cant u men jst accept it dat u cant v it all
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2010
^
What makes u think u deserve "it all"? Anyway why not answer for yourselves b4 turning d blame on men.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2010
same applies 2 u 2 mr
n sorry 4 d hrtbrk
can c u r rili goin thru a hard tym
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Brownteeth(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Its two ways. Both sexes are guilty. so no fuss.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2010
It's a hopeless case mr. poster. They would never learn. It's not in their character to make a choice and stick whole-heartedly with that choice. So their natural 'ojukokoro' would always make them stray. . .cos' only one man is never enough to meet all their fickle, complex and whimsical needs.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
wen it comes 2 cheatin men u shld pls cover ur faces in shame n u v d guts n ego 2 com ere n say women cheat gosh u all r confused
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by iice(f): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77:

Why can't they understand that in life no one can have it all. And learn to live with the choices they made (with eyes wide open) without complaining and finding excuses to misbehave?

It's not a woman thing. It's a human thing.
But yes, whey can't people live with the choices they made? Because most of them make choices without thinking or through a 3rd party.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77:

2. My husband is there for me, but he is too poor to meet my needs - that's why I cheat.

3. My husband is rich and always there for me, but I don't love him because he is not physically attractive - that's why I cheat.

4. My husband is too nice, caring, and possessive to a choking extent - thats why I cheat.

5. My husband is too uncaring and shows me no attention - thats why I have to find it elsewhere.

I thought it was the other way around.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by sleekch1c(f): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77:

men are worse liars and cheats learn to deal with it and stop whining, its boring! wink wink cool
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

same applies 2 u 2 mr
n sorry 4 d hrtbrk
can c u r rili goin thru a hard tym

I don't recall mentioning anything about 'hrtbrk', maybe you're ' rili goin thru a hard tym' comprehending my posts.

iice:

It's not a woman thing.  It's a human thing. 
But yes, whey can't people live with the choices they made? Because most of them make choices without thinking or through a 3rd party.

How true is that? Everyday we hear them say 'can't marry a struggling man oh, I want the good life with financial security'. Or, 'I must marry a man I love oh, even if he's struggling. Money isn't everything'. These are clearly reasoned, conscious choices. Why then later bemoan the lack of attention (in case 1) or the lack of money (in case 2) and misbehave as a result? Beats me. If I prioritize physical beauty in a would-be wife, then I'd should complain about her behaviour, or vice-versa.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
sleekch1c:

men are worse liars and cheats learn to deal with it and stop whining, its boring! wink wink cool

You should have at least attempted to confirm, dispute or explain the issues raised, rather than basically saying 'he is more guilty' in response to the simple and direct question 'are you guilty'? What's the correlation? Btw, why not try to be sure of what the word "whining" means b4 using it.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
guy u v got issues seriously
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by honeric01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^

why not just answer his questions or ignore the thread? you haven't really added anything to this thread so far so good.

@topic

some of them women do not actually know what they want, hence their windy attitude, they tend to change like the weather, they are easily influenced by the society and friends, not stable, can't blame them, blame nature.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
shakes head i feel ur pain
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Orikinla(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

1. My wife is so carin bt nt gd on bed dats y i cheat
2. My wife is so beautiful bt doesnt know ow 2 maintain er beauty dats y i cheat
3. My wife is such a gd cook,takes care of d house she barely has my tym dats y i cheat
4. My wife wz slim wen i married er bt now fat dats y i cheat
5. My wife loves me so much dat she accepts all my mistakes dats y i cheat

nonsense rubbish y cant u men jst accept it dat u cant v it all

Good reply.

But infidelity is often caused by either IMMATURITY or INSECURITY.
The lust of carnality or the fear of insecurity drives humans to rebellion.

For every act of cheating is an act of rebellion.

But some acts of cheating are justified.
If a lover or spouse is being maltreated in relationship or marriage, he or she could look for love in the arms of another.

There is woman who has been abandoned by her husband for over seven years now.
They are not divorced. He is overseas and has not returned to Nigeria.
What do you expect her to do?
She is feeling dejected and rejected.
If she should seek consolation in the arms of another man in Nigeria, would you blame her?
What of a young wife with a husband who has lost his virility and now she must have sex with another man?
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

guy u v got issues seriously

No you have got issues, serious weight issues (if thats u in d profile pic). Why not deal with that, rather than look for who to nag?

honeric01:

^^^

why not just answer his questions or ignore the thread? you haven't really added anything to this thread so far so good.

@topic

some of them women do not actually know what they want, hence their windy attitude, they tend to change like the weather, they are easily influenced by the society and friends, not stable, can't blame them, blame nature.

I think you have a very valid point.
A lot of girls can't seem to make up their mind on something and can easily be manipulated by friends and whatnot. Makes it scary to think whether they can be dependable.

Orikinla:

Good reply.

But some acts of cheating are justified.
If a lover or spouse is being maltreated in relationship or marriage, he or she could look for love in the arms of another.

There is woman who has been abandoned by her husband for over seven years now.
They are not divorced. He is overseas and has not returned to Nigeria.
What do you expect her to do?
She is feeling dejected and rejected.
If she should seek consolation in the arms of another man in Nigeria, would you blame her?
What of a young wife with a husband who has lost his virility and now she must have intimacy with another man?

I would think thats why divorce exists. Isn't it more honorable to leave him than to live a lie, since only the first two words of the 'for better or for worse' clause seems to be happily observed these days, the last two words are disgusting to the senses, I guess.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by xhosachoc(f): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Orikinla:

Good reply.

I totally agree with you .Immaturity contributes to infidelity.Some people lack energy to try and fix problems in their relationships but just passively sit around hoping things would get better.Another problem is this sense of entitlement and culture of instant gratification.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by iice(f): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77:

How true is that? Everyday we hear them say 'can't marry a struggling man oh, I want the good life with financial security'. Or, 'I must marry a man I love oh, even if he's struggling. Money isn't everything'. These are clearly reasoned, conscious choices. Why then later bemoan the lack of attention (in case 1) or the lack of money (in case 2) and misbehave as a result? Beats me. If I prioritize physical beauty in a would-be wife, then I'd should complain about her behaviour, or vice-versa.

Are they now? Or rather are they echoes of past and current society and all it comes with?
Do must people make choices for themselves or are influenced to make those choices? 
Clearly reasoned, conscious choices? Rofl. . .i'm living for that day if not i for don jump my spacepod go since.  But i'm optimistic grin
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77 now i c wat really ur prob is jst tk hrt ehn.sowi
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by 190: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
women not only want cakes anymore

they want

g-strings
thongs.
meat
suya
shawama
chicken and chips with ketchup and mayonnaise!!
burger
recharge card

and lip gloss!!

but what they dont know is that they cant eat all these and still have it,

only mukina eats hers and still have it!!
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Beync(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
My wife is heavily pregnant thats why i cheats
My wife just delivered thats why i cheats.

why cant dey understand dat in life no one can have it all. and learn to leave with the choices dey made (wit eyes closed) witout complainin and findin excuses to misbehave?
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by sleekch1c(f): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
aca77:

No you have got issues, serious weight issues (if thats u in d profile pic). Why not deal with that, rather than look for who to nag?

I think you have a very valid point.
A lot of girls can't seem to make up their mind on something and can easily be manipulated by friends and whatnot. Makes it scary to think whether they can be dependable.

I would think thats why divorce exists. Isn't it more honorable to leave him than to live a lie, since only the first two words of the 'for better or for worse' clause seems to be happily observed these days, the last two words are disgusting to the senrses, I guess.
aca77:

You should have at least attempted to confirm, dispute or explain the issues raised, rather than basically saying 'he is more guilty' in response to the simple and direct question 'are you guilty'? What's the correlation? Btw, why not try to be sure of what the word "whining" means b4 using it.
now i see mister,u got serious issues! tongue tongue cool
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by aca77: 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2010
sleekch1c:

now i see mister,u got serious issues! tongue tongue cool

Obviously u don't see so well missus. So I'd say u need serious tissues to wipe all that pus out of your wide eyes b4 it's too late.
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by johnnygan(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
lol i'm so sorry for nairaland
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2010
LOL! Omo see maaad yarns & rhymes for this thread. From people having serious issues to people having weight issues to people needing tissues to wipe pus in the eyez! Nairaland izzit.

Beync:

My wife is heavily pregnant thats why i cheats
My wife just delivered thats why i cheats.

why cant dey understand dat in life no one can have it all. and learn to leave with the choices dey made (wit eyes closed) witout complainin and findin excuses to misbehave?

lolz**x 2
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by HighChief4(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2010
You can never satisfy a woman
Re: When Will Women Learn That They Can't Have Their Cakes And Eat It? by tpia5: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2010
pot calling kettle black.

if that even applies.

(1) (Reply)

A Strong Willed Woman / He Denied Her / Face Book Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.