Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... (2745 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by Ilekokonit: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Proverbs 7:10 NIV
Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.

You call your self a decent or married woman yet you dress like a prostitute and you have the audacity to enter the house of God and the evil spirit in you still allows you to keep a straight face as if you have done no wrong.

Does your own bible not say in Proverbs 9:10 that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom ?? You obviously don't fear God that is why you can dress like that to church in order to distract men who have come to seek God.

You can choose to cover up your breasts and wear longer skirts or not so tight fitting trousers or you may decide to continue with your satanic assignment to distract God Fearing men who came to the house of God to worship and see if you will not end up in chains in the dungeon of hellfire like your father the devil.

Repent of your evil ways before it is too late for you and you end up where Matthew 8:12 says there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Let her who has ears hear what the bible says in Proverbs 7:10, Proverbs 9:10 and Matthew 8:12.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by DonBenny77(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pictures pls

1 Like

Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by khia: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Proverbs 7:10 NIV
Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.

You call your self a decent or married woman yet you dress like a prostitute and you have the audacity to enter the house of God and the evil spirit in you still allows you to keep a straight face as if you have done no wrong.

Does your own bible not say in Proverbs 9:10 that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom ?? You obviously don't fear God that is why you can dress like that to church in order to distract men who have come to seek God.

You can choose to cover up your breasts and wear longer skirts or not so tight fitting trousers or you may decide to continue with your satanic assignment to distract God Fearing men who came to the house of God to worship [/b]and see if you will not end up in chains in the dungeon of hellfire like your father the devil.

Repent of your evil ways before it is too late for you and you end up where Matthew 8:12 says there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[b]Let her who has ears hear what the bible says in Proverbs 7:10, Proverbs 9:10 and Matthew 8:12.

Although I agree with you about the dressing of some women, I also believe this is the real reason some of the men come to church.
Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by Ilekokonit: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
khia:
Although I agree with you about the dressing of some women, I also believe this is the real reason some of the men come to church.

The church should be a place of hallowed, sober reflection and not a place to go ogle scantily clad women. That's why some churches in Nigeria do not allow ladies in mini skirt to sit in the front row obviously to keep the "man of Gods" mind focused on God and not flesh.

The word carnival comes from carnivore or carnal and the church shouldn't be a place to celebrate flesh.
Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
the men that go to church to look at yanshes. May their eyes fall out. Idiot
Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by skywalker240(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Op you're on point cheesy.
Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by khia: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Ilekokonit:

The church should be a place of hallowed, sober reflection and not a place to go ogle scantily clad women. That's why some churches in Nigeria do not allow ladies in mini skirt to sit in the front row obviously to keep the "man of Gods" mind focused on God and not flesh.

The word carnival comes from carnivore or carnal and the church shouldn't be a place to celebrate flesh.

I said I agree with you. They shouldn't be allowed in the church not only the front row.

1 Like

Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by faithfull18(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
khia:

I said I agree with you. They shouldn't be allowed in the church not only the front row.
But you guys will still say the church is meant for sinners.
Re: Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... by Kunfu(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Church don turn to fashion parade venue

(1) (Reply)

Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions / What Business Can I Do With Just #100,000 / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.