Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes (1850 Views)

Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2021
All over the world when you see Nigeria women including in their country once you open their leg and put money inside they are happy. I am not a foreigner but hundred percent Nigeria and I cannot get the reason why my Nigerian ladies do this all the time

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
I really don't get ur question.. are they suppose to cry? Explain better..
Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I really don't get ur question.. are they suppose to cry? Explain better..

What I am saying is once you bring out money for them they will throw their legs wide open for you. This is the question which I am trying to find out what is going on. Other women from other countries do not have this attitude. Persecution mentality is very bad

4 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2021
This is the result which I am trying to tell you about look at this girl she was enjoying her boyfriend's money doubt that the boyfriend is broke she is complaining it he is abusing her when he was giving you money when was your sense

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What I am saying is once you bring out money for them they will throw their legs wide open for you. This is the question which I am trying to find out what is going on. Other women from other countries do not have this attitude. Persecution mentality is very bad

Bro white ppl throw there legs open more than u think.. u can have sex with white women without spending a dime. See women are thesame everywhere when u flash money to appeal them. Coupled wiv the hardship in this country most of them don't have any choice. Some women will eat Ur money without smelling there pant that is life for u.

Listen wealth attract woman not money. U just have to be wise the way u spend money around them if not ur name will be stored as lunch money or shopping.. ur choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Bro white ppl throw there legs open more than u think.. u can have sex with white women without spending a dime. See women are thesame everywhere when u flash money to appeal them. Coupled wiv the hardship in this country most of them don't have any choice. Some women will eat Ur money without smelling there pant that is life for u.

Listen wealth attract woman not money. U just have to be wise the way u spend money around them if not ur name will be stored as lunch money or shopping.. ur choice

White women are much better a white woman can sleep with you even if you don't give her money white women understand true love and care Nigerian women are like vampires for money once you give the money they throw their legs wide open

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Mikester: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2021
The only problem with this thread is generalisation...
Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Molahnelson(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2021
poverty mentality is the problem

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

White women are much better a white woman can sleep with you even if you don't give her money white women understand true love and care Nigerian women are like vampires for money once you give the money they throw their legs wide open

That is what u are made to understand.. it's not that simple
Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:
poverty mentality is the problem

It is not poverty mentality it is known as illiterate good woman will get desert and turn it into gold. Nigerian girls and ladies with get gold and turned it into desert

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Molahnelson(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not poverty mentality it is known as illiterate good woman will get desert and turn it into gold. Nigerian girls and ladies with get gold and turned it into desert

Nigeria women you said are the product of Nigeria man

and that's the hash reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Aderr: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Was your mummy also like that? Take your broken heart away!
Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by Cholls(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
My brother money answers all things for women

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cholls:
My brother money answers all things for women

Depending on the type of woman I have been to a lot of African countries and the women care about love not out of financial status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by mosdii(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Because Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by odinson1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosdii:

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
Molahnelson:

Nigeria women you said are the product of Nigeria man

and that's the hash reality

Nigerian men at the product of Nigerian women the women delivered them and brought them up

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:

You are an angel for speaking the truth

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't U Girls Just Make Ur Own Money / 8 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Non-nigerians / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.