Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (40502 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by ursullalinda(f): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Auxtin85(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
If Buhari decide to handover after 2023, Nigerians will vote a worse devil than we have now
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Badmod: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.

Sometimes I wish Nairaland is a real community rather than a virtual community and We can get to see who's talking and maybe we can support by donating clothes,soaps and toothpaste if needed...

This is the pack leader of Zombies...
Happy sunday to a miserable fellow.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by SOFTENGR: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

There might be freedom of "hate" speech against the government of then, but they were less concerned about it because they felt they were invincible to an average Nigerian and they will win the election as usual. Of course, they almost got away with it.

The charges Buhari held against Sowore as far as we are all concerned is constitutional........ If Jonathan was daft not to play his political game well, then it still means, he is/was and will ever be clueless

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for always standing on the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan. [/s]
Trash
Call a despot a despot.
A situation where you are intolerant of opposition is not democratic, but dictatorial.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Auxtin85(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.

May God save you

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by bangbangall: 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.
The good work GEJ couldn't do Buhari is doing it best.
Sowore how market?
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by JamiuKabir: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
If Buhari charges Sowore for the same offense committed against Jonathan, it shows Buhari and his team are better at their game unlike Gej's team who were concerned with stashing money in private coffers...

Buhari doesn't know anyone, not even those ones who campaigned against Jonathan.
[/s]
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Chruzxent: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

y
You are so not serious
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by JamiuKabir: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
Badmod:

Sometimes I wish Nairaland is a real community rather than a virtual community and We can get to see who's talking and maybe we can support by donating clothes,soaps and toothpaste if needed...

This is the pack leader of Zombies...
Happy sunday to a miserable fellow.

very miserable indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

May God save you
and you too.
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by tonyawo: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
shadrama:
all of them na the same thing, weda APC, PDP or any political party, the fact still remains that 9ja is[b] sinking[/b]. and the only way she can be saved is for us to put our differences aside, come together and reason as one. this politicians have put so much division and hate in us. and they use this disunity to stir us in any direction they want. we are complaining abt this government, we have nt sit down to ponder hw the next government will look like. we have been complaining from time immemorial, and we are still complaining. that means the worst is yet to come. let the youths stand together to make Nigeria great again. #Istandwith9ja

Best comment so far. But where are the youths who would stand together to make Nigeria great again?

If I may ask how many people on this Forum will come out to protest bad governance if the need arises? How many but we are quick to judge/condemn others who painstakingly took such action on behalf of us.

Let's be united for once as a nation and stand up against this evil minded politicians including PMB. Our ineptitude and inaction as brought us to where we are today. Country of SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by captianfreeman(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Idiots! Na now una know Jonathan value.

You folks should continue enjoying your next level

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by slowice(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Happy that buhari finally is the president and he is living up-to his name. People like sowore abused the freedom they got and today they all have been silenced by the government they enabled. What goes around comes back around. Of course the north saw what they did then and marked them as potential trouble makers waiting for them to misbehave and be handled with iron fist

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by VULCAN(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
I cannot blame you as I suspect those who laboured to teach you in school wasted their efforts or were incompetent.

How can you say that calling a president "goat" is hate speech.

And you went further to say its justified to arrest a man for speaking against the govt or calling for a peaceful rally.

Do they overthrow govt from Surulere?

Mtsceww!!

Either you are a certified BMC or you are a demon.

The prisons in US would have been overflowing with Trump haters as more than half a million people would have been jailed for insulting Trump either on FB, Instagram or via other media.

Officialgarri:

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Bmaster(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
But why? can't jonathan contest again? can't he ?
seriously,i'm seeing him as our last hope. #jonathan2023
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by TruthProphet: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Turantula:

Unity begging association of nigger area

Perfect description of the begging nigger.

We shld be united so the political elites would continue stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Ikpongiton: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
respect80:

We are trying to raise some money to get you a new head.
please be fast about it oo,because when i checked his head,i only saw coconut and water,with no brain

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Ikpongiton: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

My prayer is the government should set Sowore free for alwa the side of the truth irrespective, but he should learn to choose his cards wisely.
from today,your name shall be garri garri head

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
While you people are here debating and tossing words about Sowore's detention/trial, plans are likely in motion to extend the tenure of Sir. Daura till 2027. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Since all of you are all against Buhari , my question now is WHO VOTED BUHARI ?
Anywhere I visit, everybody is against Buhari so who voted Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Just2endowed2(m): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

If jonath had acted the way you think Buhari did, the country would have been in a kind of civil war knowing fully well that the north got the protests back. In this case, it's different my brother. The north still got Buhari back and they know that no amount of protest will persuade them to think Buhari was and is a disaster. Life is chess, I thought you could figure it out this way.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
One by one...
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Antoeni(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
No Time For Nonsense

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Evercurious(f): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Clap for yourself. TRUE CONFESSION
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Just2endowed2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:

Agreed, now is your Buhari a success ? Let's learn to put our differences aside and take deep reason. This government is also a disaster though I saw it coming because I read history because to me I believe humans trait once it get past 60 years can never and will never change: Buhari.
If fela was to be alive, do you think he will support gej or Buhari? He will blast both of them.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by IkemChris(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

What is this one even talking? Is your brain still in your head? Why will you sacrifice your brain for garri?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Kapeter(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Agreed, now is your Buhari a success ? Let's learn to put our differences aside and take deep reason. This government is also a disaster though I saw it coming because I read history because to me I believe humans trait once it get past 60 years can never and will never change: Buhari.
If fela was to be alive, do you think he will support gej or Buhari? He will blast both of them.
buhari is better. Thanks
Re: Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska by Evercurious(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Kapeter post=82467197]GEJ was actually a failure and even till now with all propagandas and all Buhari is still a million times better than the useless m.r.o.n. I regreted supporting Jonathan. Man so daft.[/quote

Chili!! Cry for yourself ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Ugezu J Ugezu 'A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener'(Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.